The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Life off of this planet puts the religious extremists in panic mode. Life elsewhere will be devastating to Christianity.

It wouldn't cause any panic and we still would believe. However, it would lead to questions about whether Jesus died for aliens. To the contrary, Jesus died to pay ransom for our sins. Not aliens.

Thus, no aliens. We got fine tuning facts, solar wind, and other theories backing us up. Are the atheists and non-believers of Jesus quaking in their bare feet today? I think so like the cowards they are.

Life off of this planet puts the religious extremists in panic mode. Life elsewhere will be devastating to Christianity.

It wouldn't cause any panic and we still would believe. However, it would lead to questions about whether Jesus died for aliens. To the contrary, Jesus died to pay ransom for our sins. Not aliens.

Thus, no aliens. We got fine tuning facts, solar wind, and other theories backing us up. Are the atheists and non-believers of Jesus quaking in their bare feet today? I think so like the cowards they are.
Firstly, whether anyone named Jesus died for “our” sins is pure speculation, hearsay and part of one system of ancient dogma. There’s no evidence for any of it. Myth and dogma surrounding the various Greek gods is precisely as reliable as the myth and dogma you parade around for your gods. And yes, discovery of life off this planet (even primitive biological life), throws all of Christianity into question. Christian creationism (all of the earth and universe as well as fully formed man by supernatural means), is uniquely a supernatural, earthly event. The enterprise of Christian fundamentalism would have nothing but stuttering and mumbling as a response to life off of this planet.

Secondly, no, you have no “fine tuning” argument. Nothing about the chaos of universe and our solar system speaks to fine tuning. Remember Schumaker-Levy? We live in a demonstrably violent and chaotic universe, but are spared direct experience with most of that chaos because it occurs on cosmic and geologic time scales, while we exist on a human time scale. This (luckily for us) means most of us live our lifetimes in the relative calm between now and what happened 65 million years ago to this planet. I understand you can’t accept geologic time frames in your world of a 6,000 year old planet but I have no reason to accept those limitations to reality.

We got fine tuning facts, solar wind, and other theories backing us up.

You should post those theories. Start with solar wind.

[

Maybe you'll be able to test it in the next life. That's some harsh burning radiation.

I've explained the other theories so many times. Solar wind is fact. It's the atheist scientists who keep wasting money to try and find aliens. One Russian billionaire and the now dead atheist Stephen Hawking are still spending his money until 2025 to find space signals and any evidence they can. After that, they toss in the towel. It's really stupid things they are doing, but it's his money and Hawking's name which has gone down the tubes over it. Hawking should've stuck to Hawking radiation instead of multiverses (already disproved) and aliens. For a genius, he made stupid choices. He was still trying to find evidence for multiverses when he kicked the bucket. Why do you believe in lies?

[

Maybe you'll be able to test it in the next life. That's some harsh burning radiation.

I've explained the other theories so many times. Solar wind is fact. It's the atheist scientists who keep wasting money to try and find aliens. One Russian billionaire and the now dead atheist Stephen Hawking are still spending his money until 2025 to find space signals and any evidence they can. After that, they toss in the towel. It's really stupid things they are doing, but it's his money and Hawking's name which has gone down the tubes over it. Hawking should've stuck to Hawking radiation instead of multiverses (already disproved) and aliens. For a genius, he made stupid choices. He was still trying to find evidence for multiverses when he kicked the bucket. Why do you believe in lies?

Solar wind is fact

A fact not mentioned in the Bible.

Now, are you going to post more of your theory that the solar wind makes life possible nowhere
in the Universe except on the Earth......or are you going to run away.....again?

[

Solar wind is fact

Now, are you going to post more of your theory that the solar wind makes life possible nowhere
in the Universe except on the Earth......or are you going to run away.....again?

Why do you believe in lies? Why do you believe in lies? Why do you believe in lies? Is it because you're stupid?

[

Solar wind is fact

Why do you believe in lies? Why do you believe in lies? Why do you believe in lies? Is it because you're stupid?

Why do you believe in lies?

I don't believe in your lies.

That's why I keep calling you out on your lies.

Because you lie.

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

How can I lie when there are no aliens? So, why do YOU believe in lies? Are you stupid?

I'll just have to assume you are :auiqs.jpg:.

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

How can I lie when there are no aliens? So, why do YOU believe in lies? Are you stupid?

How can I lie when there are no aliens?

You lied about the solar wind. Liar.

And don't get me started again about your planetary orbits lie.

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

Still can't answer my questions you dipsy doodle. Since you're so interested in solar wind, you should experience it first hand.

Let me answer it for you. You believe in lies of aliens because it fits how life started on this planet due to evolution. However, that is a lie so that is the reason why there are no aliens. You don't believe this planet is special and conducive to life. You're too stupid to realize it. It is special because this is the only planet with life. However, you cannot believe it because of so many other planets. Yet, your scientists discovered the fine tuning parameters and found that this planet has been incredibly lucky. It has what it takes for life to populate itself throught natural selection. It's the Noah's Ark thing. You just can't believe all this because you are stupid. Thus, you keep looking for aliens, life to pop up from primordial soup or geyers or whatever your stupid fake science tells you. You believe in lies. That is just part of the atheist religion and indoctrination. Other believers believe in lies, too, but they got a different religion than yours. All of you ended up believing in a false prophet. What it really is is pagan materialism. There were believers who were fooled into worshiping pagan religions, too. They were swayed by a golden calf back in ancient times. Today, they were swayed by the universities. Bottom line is there are no aliens and no abiogenesis, but you continue to believe in lies. That's why when someone tells you the truth, you keep clamoring for evidence or proof. It's because you believe in lies that the truth can't be the truth. That's for the smart atheists. The rest just believe in lies and don't question it. In your case, you question it, but the answer just goes in one ear and out the other. Your brain is wired stupid like that.

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

Still can't answer my questions you dipsy doodle. Since you're so interested in solar wind, you should experience it first hand.

Let me answer it for you. You believe in lies of aliens because it fits how life started on this planet due to evolution. However, that is a lie so that is the reason why there are no aliens. You don't believe this planet is special and conducive to life. You're too stupid to realize it. It is special because this is the only planet with life. However, you cannot believe it because of so many other planets. Yet, your scientists discovered the fine tuning parameters and found that this planet has been incredibly lucky. It has what it takes for life to populate itself throught natural selection. It's the Noah's Ark thing. You just can't believe all this because you are stupid. Thus, you keep looking for aliens, life to pop up from primordial soup or geyers or whatever your stupid fake science tells you. You believe in lies. That is just part of the atheist religion and indoctrination. Other believers believe in lies, too, but they got a different religion than yours. All of you ended up believing in a false prophet. What it really is is pagan materialism. There were believers who were fooled into worshiping pagan religions, too. They were swayed by a golden calf back in ancient times. Today, they were swayed by the universities. Bottom line is there are no aliens and no abiogenesis, but you continue to believe in lies. That's why when someone tells you the truth, you keep clamoring for evidence or proof. It's because you believe in lies that the truth can't be the truth. That's for the smart atheists. The rest just believe in lies and don't question it. In your case, you question it, but the answer just goes in one ear and out the other. Your brain is wired stupid like that.

You believe in lies of aliens

Aliens are lies? Because.....solar wind?

That's funny!

You don't believe this planet is special and conducive to life.

I don't? Link?

It is special because this is the only planet with life.

It's the only planet in this solar system, so far, that we know can sustain life.
Now, if you have proof it's the only planet in the entire Universe that can sustain life, what are you waiting for, Sparky? Post your proof already.

Enough of your twat-waffling. And post up your solar wind proof too.

Unless you pulled it out of your ass......like so much of what you post here?

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

That's funny!

I don't? Link?

It's the only planet in this solar system, so far, that we know can sustain life.
Now, if you have proof it's the only planet in the entire Universe that can sustain life, what are you waiting for, Sparky? Post your proof already.

Too late. You had your chance. Thus, I was forced to answer my questions for you. Why don't you stop asking the dumb questions as the answers just go in one ear and out the other. Why don't you post when you actually have evidence of aliens and abiogenesis? We'll be long gone before then (hopefully not due to corona).

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

That's funny!

I don't? Link?

Too late. You had your chance. Thus, I was forced to answer my questions for you. Why don't you stop asking the dumb questions as the answers just go in one ear and out the other. Why don't you post when you actually have evidence of aliens and abiogenesis? We'll be long gone before then (hopefully not due to corona).

Why don't you post when you actually have evidence of aliens and abiogenesis?

I never claimed to have evidence of either.
Now, back to your lies about aliens and solar wind......isn't lying a sin?

Don't be a lying sinner...…....again.

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

That's funny!

I don't? Link?

Your post doesn't make any sense. You are an imbecile with your childish arguments.

You will never have any evidence of aliens and abiogenesis because it's a false dilemma. First, you say there are too many planets so one of them must have aliens. Thus, you set up ways to communicate with them using telescopes. Later, you find out the fine tuning facts that would greatly reduce the chance of finding any aliens. Your opposition states the solar wind and your fine tuning facts. You ignore and continue on with your lying science. It isn't just a matter of time and too many planets. That is irrelevant now.

You do the same with abiogenesis. It has to happen because we are here and there is no God as creator. It's just a matter of time before it happens. You ignore the science of chirality as that greatly reduces the chance of amino acids becoming proteins. Moreover, your opposition demonstrates only life begets life. You ignore that, too. Thus, it's impossible for abiogenesis, but you continue to claim it will happen with long time and the right circumstances. Another false dilemma.

As for long time, we find that does not make sense. Rocks and fossils cannot last for millions nor billions of years. They would wear down due to their environment and get worn down, crack, break, and crumble into dust.

So quit lying, believing in lies, and not being an imbecile with your childish arguments. Why don't you forget about evolution and take up a new hobby and religion? Try Buddhism. They don't have a God and they believe in karma for the afterlife. Their Buddhist priests can meditate to block out pain so they can withstand burning themselves to death. Isn't that like what happens when you get tossed into the Lake of Fire?

[

Solar wind is fact

Because you lie.

That's funny!

I don't? Link?

Your post doesn't make any sense. You are an imbecile with your childish arguments.

You will never have any evidence of aliens and abiogenesis because it's a false dilemma. First, you say there are too many planets so one of them must have aliens. Thus, you set up ways to communicate with them using telescopes. Later, you find out the fine tuning facts that would greatly reduce the chance of finding any aliens. Your opposition states the solar wind and your fine tuning facts. You ignore and continue on with your lying science. It isn't just a matter of time and too many planets. That is irrelevant now.

You do the same with abiogenesis. It has to happen because we are here and there is no God as creator. It's just a matter of time before it happens. You ignore the science of chirality as that greatly reduces the chance of amino acids becoming proteins. Moreover, your opposition demonstrates only life begets life. You ignore that, too. Thus, it's impossible for abiogenesis, but you continue to claim it will happen with long time and the right circumstances. Another false dilemma.

As for long time, we find that does not make sense. Rocks and fossils cannot last for millions nor billions of years. They would wear down due to their environment and get worn down, crack, break, and crumble into dust.

So quit lying, believing in lies, and not being an imbecile with your childish arguments. Why don't you forget about evolution and take up a new hobby and religion? Try Buddhism. They don't have a God and they believe in karma for the afterlife. Their Buddhist priests can meditate to block out pain so they can withstand burning themselves to death. Isn't that like what happens when you get tossed into the Lake of Fire?

You will never have any evidence of aliens and abiogenesis because it's a false dilemma.

If you say so. Your proof is very convincing.

First, you say there are too many planets so one of them must have aliens.

And you said none can have aliens because....solar wind.

Am I just supposed to take your word for that?

Rocks and fossils cannot last for millions nor billions of years. They would wear down due to their environment and get worn down, crack, break, and crumble into dust.

What would cause rocks underground to wear down?
Ones not exposed to air or water wouldn't be expected to crumble to dust, would they?

So quit lying, believing in lies, and not being an imbecile with your childish arguments.

Thanks. I won't believe your lying lies.

First, you say there are too many planets so one of them must have aliens.

And you said none can have aliens because....solar wind.

Am I just supposed to take your word for that?

You need to bow down and consider me your master in regards to science and religion. I said no aliens b/c of fine tuning and solar wind. Those are the facts. We also have the other theories which I've mentioned many times. What are those again?

Rocks and fossils cannot last for millions nor billions of years. They would wear down due to their environment and get worn down, crack, break, and crumble into dust.

What would cause rocks underground to wear down?
Ones not exposed to air or water wouldn't be expected to crumble to dust, would they?

Weathering, chemical processes, mechanical process, and natural catastrophes. You can see rock wears down by water. We got chemicals leaching into the ground. We also have great pressure from mechanical changes like plate tectonics. We were one continent and it broke up into seven. We've had a deep earthquake from under the ocean when Earth didn't have so much water. That caused magma to rise up and form the highest mountain ranges and deepest valleys we have. Water rushed in and that is why we have such deep oceans.

[

Solar wind is fact

Why are you stuttering?

Forum List

Back