The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

First, you say there are too many planets so one of them must have aliens.

And you said none can have aliens because....solar wind.

Am I just supposed to take your word for that?

You need to bow down and consider me your master in regards to science and religion. I said no aliens b/c of fine tuning and solar wind. Those are the facts. We also have the other theories which I've mentioned many times. What are those again?

Rocks and fossils cannot last for millions nor billions of years. They would wear down due to their environment and get worn down, crack, break, and crumble into dust.

What would cause rocks underground to wear down?
Ones not exposed to air or water wouldn't be expected to crumble to dust, would they?

Weathering, chemical processes, mechanical process, and natural catastrophes. You can see rock wears down by water. We got chemicals leaching into the ground. We also have great pressure from mechanical changes like plate tectonics. We were one continent and it broke up into seven. We've had a deep earthquake from under the ocean when Earth didn't have so much water. That caused magma to rise up and form the highest mountain ranges and deepest valleys we have. Water rushed in and that is why we have such deep oceans.
Among your comments about “fine tuning” you acknowledge natural disasters. Plate tectonics (the movement of the earth’s crust and substrata), causes earthquakes.

Tell us again about this “fine tuning” thing the gods managed to get so horribly wrong.

Tell us again about this “fine tuning” thing the gods managed to get so horribly wrong.

2CC16D5F00000578-3248988-According_to_the_poll_people_who_believe_in_aliens_believe_the_m-a-8_1443185502273.jpg

Let's use Toddsterpatriot as an example. He believes in lies. His faith in atheism and atheist science makes him reject the fine tuning facts and how rough solar wind conditions could be. Moreover, he cannot even tell us what the other theories are to reject aliens. Everything that I taught him has gone in one ear and out the other. Otherwise, he would've produced evidence of aliens years ago and this thread would be over. Yet, I believe it will grow to over 100 pages because the atheists just gotta have aliens even with no evidence. Next, we be hearing they were wiped out by coronavirus.

2CC16D5F00000578-3248988-According_to_the_poll_people_who_believe_in_aliens_believe_the_m-a-8_1443185502273.jpg

Let's use Toddsterpatriot as an example. He believes in lies. His faith in atheism and atheist science makes him reject the fine tuning facts and how rough solar wind conditions could be. Moreover, he cannot even tell us what the other theories are to reject aliens. Everything that I taught him has gone in one ear and out the other. Otherwise, he would've produced evidence of aliens years ago and this thread would be over. Yet, I believe it will grow to over 100 pages because the atheists just gotta have aliens even with no evidence. Next, we be hearing they were wiped out by coronavirus.
So, I have to assume your sidestep about the chaos in the universe was intended to avoid addressing a failed "fine tuning" claim.

The "atheist science" slogan you litter threads with is merely an attempt to vilify the knowledge and reason that conflicts with the extremist dogma at the fundie ministries.

It's a shame that your "fine tuning" slogan is such an a abysmal fraud.

So, I have to assume your sidestep about the chaos in the universe was intended to avoid addressing a failed "fine tuning" claim.

The "atheist science" slogan you litter threads with is merely an attempt to vilify the knowledge and reason that conflicts with the extremist dogma at the fundie ministries.

Did I just prove a negative? Ofc, I did.

It's been 75 years of looking for aliens with multi-million dollar telescopes and signaling and receiving equipment and still nothing.

OIP.jpg

Toddsterpatriot must've got a job.

First, you say there are too many planets so one of them must have aliens.

And you said none can have aliens because....solar wind.

Am I just supposed to take your word for that?

You need to bow down and consider me your master in regards to science and religion. I said no aliens b/c of fine tuning and solar wind. Those are the facts. We also have the other theories which I've mentioned many times. What are those again?

Rocks and fossils cannot last for millions nor billions of years. They would wear down due to their environment and get worn down, crack, break, and crumble into dust.

What would cause rocks underground to wear down?
Ones not exposed to air or water wouldn't be expected to crumble to dust, would they?

Weathering, chemical processes, mechanical process, and natural catastrophes. You can see rock wears down by water. We got chemicals leaching into the ground. We also have great pressure from mechanical changes like plate tectonics. We were one continent and it broke up into seven. We've had a deep earthquake from under the ocean when Earth didn't have so much water. That caused magma to rise up and form the highest mountain ranges and deepest valleys we have. Water rushed in and that is why we have such deep oceans.

You need to bow down and consider me your master in regards to science and religion.

Your lies make Jesus cry.

I said no aliens b/c of fine tuning and solar wind.

Cool story, bro. Now post your proof, master of science. And stop lying.

Weathering, chemical processes, mechanical process, and natural catastrophes. You can see rock wears down by water.

But not the rocks untouched by water.

We got chemicals leaching into the ground.

Which chemicals are leaching through granite?

We've had a deep earthquake from under the ocean when Earth didn't have so much water.

When did the Earth have less water? Why?

That caused magma to rise up and form the highest mountain ranges

What about the mountain ranges with sedimentary rock?

I don't recall the Fermi paradox in scripture.......help me out. Link?

He believes in lies.

You're lying. Liar.

and how rough solar wind conditions could be.

Is our solar wind rougher than in other star systems? Or less rough?

Everything that I taught him has gone in one ear and out the other.

Your lies haven't taught me a thing.

Otherwise, he would've produced evidence of aliens years ago and this thread would be over.

This thread will be over when you produce your evidence of no aliens.

You need to bow down and consider me your master in regards to science and religion.

Weathering, chemical processes, mechanical process, and natural catastrophes. You can see rock wears down by water.

We've had a deep earthquake from under the ocean when Earth didn't have so much water.

Your first sentence is why you need a master.

Your second statement shows stuff I teach you go in one ear and out the other.

Do you know how fossils form? Thus, you are caught lying again in your third statement.

And the rest show more ignorance than that of a rock.

Why don't you look up the Russian billionaire's name and see what his equipment has come up with? I haven't heard a good alien story since Mulder and Sculley.

Do you know how fossils form? Thus, you are caught lying again in your third statement.

And the rest show more ignorance than that of a rock.

Why don't you look up the Russian billionaire's name and see what his equipment has come up with? I haven't heard a good alien story since Mulder and Sculley.

You are the Master of Lies.

Teach me your solar wind proof. Liar.

Do you know how fossils form?

In less than 6000 years? LOL!

Why don't you look up the Russian billionaire's name

Why would I give a shit?

You have proof there is no other life in the universe, so post it.

Or run away like the lying pussy you are.

The assumption is that chart is that there is life elsewhere. We have no idea if life exist elsewhere because we only have one data point and that is earth. Until we get another data point on life charts like that are meaningless.

Until we can confirm that life exist elsewhere then the most logical reason for us not being contacted yet is because there is nobody to contact us.

Did I just prove a negative? Ofc, I did.

It's been 75 years of looking for aliens with multi-million dollar telescopes and signaling and receiving equipment and still nothing.

View attachment 314725

Toddsterpatriot must've got a job.
Your artificial timeline of 75 years is arbitrary and capricious. In part because the concerted search has not been ongoing for 75 years, and, I was not aware you were tasked with establishing a timeline.

On the other hand, 2,000 years and your various Christian gods have not returned. 2,000 years of odd rituals, human and animal sacrifice, deistic moral codes, cathedral building, sectarian strife, chants, magic beads, smelly incense, golden icons, prayers of petition, public stoning, plastic effigies on dashboards, burning people at the stake, crusades, wars of conquest, blind worship of an arbitrarily compiled and dubiously translated book, and lots of guys sporting big funny hats.

Thus, we can eliminate your various gods as mere myth and legend. I haven’t heard a good Jesus story since someone saw him in their bowl of cereal.

Last edited:
The assumption is that chart is that there is life elsewhere. We have no idea if life exist elsewhere because we only have one data point and that is earth. Until we get another data point on life charts like that are meaningless.

Until we can confirm that life exist elsewhere then the most logical reason for us not being contacted yet is because there is nobody to contact us.

That was the assumption, but it has changed. We have discovered that life is rare and now getting rarer if the extensions hold true for this virus. Just today, I've read America could be the new epicenter replacing Italy. In California, people in San Francisco aren't taking this seriously. What was concern for going to a martial law lockdown has turned into abject fear. The people in China seem to get it as they've put things into place I haven't seen elsewhere.

It doesn't matter if there is or isn't another data point in the universe if one is dead.

Why would I give a shit?

Jeez, you're no fun in these trying times. He's the one who got together with Stephen Hawking to spend $100 million to look for aliens. He should be doing something and getting some kind of results.

That was the assumption, but it has changed. We have discovered that life is rare and now getting rarer if the extensions hold true for this virus. Just today, I've read America could be the new epicenter replacing Italy. In California, people in San Francisco aren't taking this seriously. What was concern for going to a martial law lockdown has turned into abject fear. The people in China seem to get it as they've put things into place I haven't seen elsewhere.

It doesn't matter if there is or isn't another data point in the universe if one is dead.

Can you imagine if we ever did find another planet with life on it? You know, going star trekking across the universe.

We get out of our spaceship and are immediately attacked by scores of viruses. We have no immunity to any of them. No screwing Green Orion Slave Girls. Not only do we die but we infect the planet with our germs and half the life dies out in a couple of months.

The book War of the Worlds predicted that about 100 years ago.

Why would I give a shit?

Jeez, you're no fun in these trying times. He's the one who got together with Stephen Hawking to spend $100 million to look for aliens. He should be doing something and getting some kind of results.

He's the one who got together with Stephen Hawking to spend $100 million to look for aliens.

Silly guy, he should have just asked you for your proof aliens don't exist.

What haven't you posted it yet, Master of Lies?

Your artificial timeline of 75 years is arbitrary and capricious. In part because the concerted search has not been ongoing for 75 years, and, I was not aware you were tasked with establishing a timeline.

The time has been more than Fermi's paradox and Drake equation. Why do you ignore science and probability when it doesn't fit your atheist religion and worldview? Toddsterpatriot doesn't seem to care anymore. The woman who was head of NASA who claimed discovering aliens on Mars by 2025 lost her job and was replaced by a man when Trump took over. Good thing; it would've been a waste of taxpayer money. Maybe the rich will try to go into space in order to avoid the coronavirus and become the first ones to get it in space. How ironic would that be?

He's the one who got together with Stephen Hawking to spend $100 million to look for aliens.

Yes, but he's a billionaire so he can afford to blow $100 million. He must be having fun playing Buck Rogers.

Yes, but he's a billionaire so he can afford to blow $100 million. He must be having fun playing Buck Rogers.

Which name do you prefer to be called, Master of Lies, Beezlebub, Satan, Lucifer or something else?

Forum List

Back