The big mistake Americans made was thinking a business man can create jobs as president

And an even bigger mistake was thinking a guy who never had a job before in his life could be president.

And an even Bigger mistake is believing 3 fingers groping Joe will be President.
I’d take a goddamn chimp over Trump.

You did...in 2008 and he turned out to be the worse POTUS in History.
Well obviously you’re a racist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.
Obviously you're a Leftist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
You're most definitely very LEFT.
Very left is....correct.
Which is why you are very illogical.

A businessman can't create jobs? What then, a bureaucrat community activist or a guy who never had a real job that wasn't supported by taxpayers? This is Jim Jones logic.

And an even bigger mistake was thinking a guy who never had a job before in his life could be president.

And an even Bigger mistake is believing 3 fingers groping Joe will be President.

Well obviously you’re a racist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.
Obviously you're a Leftist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Okay just so we are clear on something. Answer me this point blank: is voting republican a good idea? Don’t give me this whataboutism bullshit about democrats. Just answer the question.

True trump never had a job in his life. That's got to be who you are talking about because you ain't talking about Obama. When do the lies about him end bootney? You got your white boy president and he's fucked this country up. So maybe you start looking at his incompetence instead of repeating ignorant memes made up by racists about Obama.
Name a real self supporting job Obama had. Please!

Um so how? Seriously think about it. How? How does business experience translate into GOVERNMENT policy of economic growth? Sure, It sounds reasonable to say a business man knows how to create jobs for a nation, but their experience really only applies to a private business creating jobs. It doesn’t apply to knowledge in economics on a macro level. Trump himself barely even qualifies either way. Daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s with 80’s dollar inflation. Trump would be a Wal-Mart greeter today if it weren’t daddy.

Also, think of what big corporations actually do in America. The CEO and board have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize profit. How, in part, do they do this? By minimizing as much investment into labor as possible.

They ask the question “well, we would prefer to pay the minimum wage, but we also want to make our job positions attractive enough so that people will still take them. How high do we need to make the wage to fulfill that basic need? Obviously we aren’t concerned whether or not someone can live off the wage. That’s their problem.”

None of that shit is wisdom meant for benefiting citizens on an egalitarian level.
_____

This is some of the worst Pure Horseshit I have ever read on this board.

A Bolshevik with TDS---possibly the sickest a person can get---that's the O.P. here.

Billy000---an internet name who will live in infamy.
I’ll take that to mean that you secretly know I’m right.
You're never right.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Okay just so we are clear on something. Answer me this point blank: is voting republican a good idea? Don’t give me this whataboutism bullshit about democrats. Just answer the question.
Yes,we know which bathroom to use.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Yes,we know which bathroom to use.
This is such a moronic answer.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
I am an Independent. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Depends on the individual. It is not black and white. That is why you are illogical. You don't see that.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Straight party-line votes are never a good idea. I voted for Trump not because he happened to be a Republican but because I knew he would upset the overbearing political power that DC has accumulated over the years and, it appears he has succeeded. I will vote for him again as well. Basically, in 2016 We The People spoke and Washington shit their pants.

Sure, It sounds reasonable to say a business man knows how to create jobs for a nation, but their experience really only applies to a private business creating jobs.
Yes, and growing capitalist businesses create real jobs. 1+1=2. Thus, a successful businessman has grown capitalist businesses and created real jobs. Libcomies like Sanders Biden Warren have no such experience and have other libcommie ideas in mind about how to create only make work jobs. Do you understand?

Can you folks start a new quote chain for Christs sake?
I have gotten dozens of alerts for a comment made pages ago. Learn to edit quotes.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
I am an Independent. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Depends on the individual. It is not black and white. That is why you are illogical. You don't see that.
Under what circumstances does it make sense to YOU.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Straight party-line votes are never a good idea. I voted for Trump not because he happened to be a Republican but because I knew he would upset the overbearing political power that DC has accumulated over the years and, it appears he has succeeded. I will vote for him again as well. Basically, in 2016 We The People spoke and Washington shit their pants.
We the people huh? That included all the white supremacists?

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Under what circumstances does it make sense to YOU.
What do you mean? There are multiple. Do you mean local, state, national? Be specific.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
We the people huh? That included all the white supremacists?
I am sure the New England Patriots have some fans who are bad people. Does that mean I should no longer root for the Patriots?

I voted for Trump not because he happened to be a Republican but because I knew he would upset the overbearing political power that DC has accumulated over the years

So then you will always vote Republican since they want to cut govt power while Green New Deal freaks are always the exact opposite!!

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Low cost of living, freedom, cheap smokes, jobs, financially stable states what's not to like about voting for conservatives

Forum List

Back