The big mistake Americans made was thinking a business man can create jobs as president

Well the question has been answered and we now know that being in business or owning a company or using daddy's money does not make a president. Repeating the party line well it has worked. These thinks provides the underlying mechanics to get involved with politics. Well next to the ego trip. They really do need to go to a one term for president. One shot at being Mr Popular. No re-election worries , drama or concerns. No popularity contest as you are in the history books by pulling the rabbit out of the hat and avoiding that rabbit hole of dirty deeds done dirt cheap. Telling the people what they want to hear and ignoring the harsh reality, and then it becomes reality. So don't worry about it. If you want to be the president, shows us why. One shot. Any leader would depend on his advisors providing him with sound advice with alternatives and potential failures. Both sides of the argument should be addressed. Thus a person would have to dig deep to find the answer and there is no guarantee that it will be the correct decision. Failure is not an option but be ready for it and don't make the same mistakes. I don't know a single person who knows everything. But I do know a lot of people who think they know everything.

Um so how? Seriously think about it. How? How does business experience translate into GOVERNMENT policy of economic growth? Sure, It sounds reasonable to say a business man knows how to create jobs for a nation, but their experience really only applies to a private business creating jobs. It doesn’t apply to knowledge in economics on a macro level. Trump himself barely even qualifies either way. Daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s with 80’s dollar inflation. Trump would be a Wal-Mart greeter today if it weren’t daddy.

Also, think of what big corporations actually do in America. The CEO and board have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize profit. How, in part, do they do this? By minimizing as much investment into labor as possible.

They ask the question “well, we would prefer to pay the minimum wage, but we also want to make our job positions attractive enough so that people will still take them. How high do we need to make the wage to fulfill that basic need? Obviously we aren’t concerned whether or not someone can live off the wage. That’s their problem.”

None of that shit is wisdom meant for benefiting citizens on an egalitarian level.

The whole premise of this thread is stupidly slanted besides being just fucking wrong.

But why don't we ask BillyBullshit (Billy000) to product some documentation to back up his claims.

Please show us what big corporations do in America via some kind of consistent message....not some shitwad article by Paul Krugman. There should be a theme. Come on BillyBullshit....let's see it.
They do it by moving jobs to China, India and Mexico.

They've been consistently doing that for decades.
They being who ?

And an even bigger mistake was thinking a guy who never had a job before in his life could be president.

And an even Bigger mistake is believing 3 fingers groping Joe will be President.
I’d take a goddamn chimp over Trump.

You did...in 2008 and he turned out to be the worse POTUS in History.
Well obviously you’re a racist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.
Obviously you're a Leftist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
You're most definitely very LEFT.
Very left is....correct.
Which is why you are very illogical.
Okay just so we are clear on something. Answer me this point blank: is voting republican a good idea? Don’t give me this whataboutism bullshit about democrats. Just answer the question.
I am an Independent. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Depends on the individual. It is not black and white. That is why you are illogical. You don't see that.
Under what circumstances does it make sense to YOU.
What do you mean? There are multiple. Do you mean local, state, national? Be specific.
Um fine let’s start with national. Okay. Eyes are all on you. Go! Answer the question!

National:

My top five interests -- No special order

#1) Lower Taxes
#2) Strong Military
#3) Balanced Budget
#4) Border Security
#5) Improved Healthcare --- our system as constituted sucks.
Um okay.

1) Yeah but this only applies to the wealthy class
2) Already fucking strong. We spend more on defense than all of our allies do COMBINED
3) You do know that republican tax cuts only blow up the deficit right?
4) Homeland security has been a thing for awhile now.
5) Republicans do absolutely nothing about this shit whatsoever. It is absolutely bewildering to me as to why you included it.
I said those five are the most important and I never said I vote only Republican. Why are you whining like a bitch?
Oh I get you don’t only vote republican. You’ve just failed to explain why you ever vote republican.
Nope. I did Not. I actually explained it. Those five points under Obama and his 8 years, he fixed none of them and made all of them worse.
Ah yes you couldn’t contain yourself huh? You were DYING to deflect to democrats. We can talk about Obama after this. All you gotta do is explain why you ever vote republican and you’ve failed to do that pretty bad so far.

I just did. Want me to type slower.

#1) Lower taxes help me and makes us more competitor globally.
#2) IDC how strong it is. It is not strong enough since we still have asshole Islamists fucking with us.
#3) Prior administration spent more than all others combined.
#4) If that were the case we would not have ~20 million illegals here and Sanctuary Cities
#5) ACA was a joke, our premiums are going up and our administrators are whacked. BROKEN SYSTEM.

Is that simple enough for you?

Well you definitely never typed this before lol.

1) Lol um no their tax savings do nothing at all for you.
2) Oh yeah that must be it. They don’t quit because we are too weak lol. Just now much stronger should it be?
3) Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3. Trump will add way more to the debt if he finishes a second term.
4) If they all disappeared tommorw, what would you expect to happen exactly?
5) Yep still not talking about democrats lol

#1) You don't know how much I make and how it impacts me and my business.
#2) Not strong enough if people are fucking with us. And stronger military helps the private sector greatly.
#3) He spent more than all prior administrations combined. That was a fact before the 2016 election.
#4) Less crime, more law and order and certainly less strain on our education and healthcare systems.
#5) I never said it was a Republican talking point but the answer is not UH. That is lazy ass Leftist ideology.
1) I’m sure it’s not enough. Hey it’s not enough for me either lol.
2) Religious zealots don’t care how powerful we are. They will always try.
3) Actually spending was only part of it. He also extended the Bush tax cuts.
4) The crime rate will barely change. Most illegals prefer a low profile.
5) Lol and you still haven’t explained why you included it.

JHC. Still using the dummy reply.
For folks claiming to be so smart, one would think editing would come easy.
I have now received 40 alerts. Thanks.

And an even bigger mistake was thinking a guy who never had a job before in his life could be president.

And an even Bigger mistake is believing 3 fingers groping Joe will be President.

Well obviously you’re a racist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.
Obviously you're a Leftist douche bag so your perspective is completely biased and therefore useless.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Okay just so we are clear on something. Answer me this point blank: is voting republican a good idea? Don’t give me this whataboutism bullshit about democrats. Just answer the question.
I am an Independent. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Depends on the individual. It is not black and white. That is why you are illogical. You don't see that.
What do you mean? There are multiple. Do you mean local, state, national? Be specific.
Um fine let’s start with national. Okay. Eyes are all on you. Go! Answer the question!

National:

#1) Lower Taxes
#2) Strong Military
#3) Balanced Budget
#4) Border Security
Um okay.

2) Already fucking strong. We spend more on defense than all of our allies do COMBINED
5) Republicans do absolutely nothing about this shit whatsoever. It is absolutely bewildering to me as to why you included it.
I said those five are the most important and I never said I vote only Republican. Why are you whining like a bitch?
Oh I get you don’t only vote republican. You’ve just failed to explain why you ever vote republican.
Nope. I did Not. I actually explained it. Those five points under Obama and his 8 years, he fixed none of them and made all of them worse.
Ah yes you couldn’t contain yourself huh? You were DYING to deflect to democrats. We can talk about Obama after this. All you gotta do is explain why you ever vote republican and you’ve failed to do that pretty bad so far.

#2) IDC how strong it is. It is not strong enough since we still have asshole Islamists fucking with us.
#4) If that were the case we would not have ~20 million illegals here and Sanctuary Cities
#5) ACA was a joke, our premiums are going up and our administrators are whacked. BROKEN SYSTEM.

2) Oh yeah that must be it. They don’t quit because we are too weak lol. Just now much stronger should it be?
3) Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3. Trump will add way more to the debt if he finishes a second term.

#2) Not strong enough if people are fucking with us. And stronger military helps the private sector greatly.
#3) He spent more than all prior administrations combined. That was a fact before the 2016 election.
#4) Less crime, more law and order and certainly less strain on our education and healthcare systems.
#5) I never said it was a Republican talking point but the answer is not UH. That is lazy ass Leftist ideology.

#1) Nope, you don't know so you cannot be sure. Lie.
#2) But they do. Hence Israel lives in relative peace among evil neighbors.
#3) Bush was an idiot. I didn't vote for him. So you admit Obama was an idiot too? Excellent.
#4) You know this how? Non-citizens accounted for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.
#5) I included it because it is in my top five points as to how I vote for someone. I never said I voted only Republican. You did. I feel like I am speaking to an idiot. Are you an idiot? So far neither party has been able to resolve this issue. Here is to hope.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.

National:

#1) Lower Taxes
#2) Strong Military
#3) Balanced Budget
#4) Border Security
Um okay.

#3) Bush was an idiot. I didn't vote for him. So you admit Obama was an idiot too? Excellent.
#4) You know this how? Non-citizens accounted for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.
#5) I included it because it is in my top five points as to how I vote for someone. I never said I voted only Republican. You did. I feel like I am speaking to an idiot. Are you an idiot? So far neither party has been able to resolve this issue. Here is to hope.
1) Lol I don’t but I suspect you make enough. I really don’t.
2) Oh so they don’t attack Israel right. True. However Israel’s budget is way behind. We still defend them either way lol.
3) Well sure Bush was an idiot, but you said before you liked lower taxes so...
4)That’s a big chunk. I’ll give you that. Of course, that’s still a smaller percentage of illegals in general. Illegals, for the most part, want to keep a low profile. Wouldn’t you if you were them?
5) Lol you keep regurgitating the same crap in different words. Again, I don’t disbelieve you that vote independent sometimes. However, none of your points ever explain why you chose to vote republican. This is pretty simple point to grasp.

Um so how? Seriously think about it. How? How does business experience translate into GOVERNMENT policy of economic growth? Sure, It sounds reasonable to say a business man knows how to create jobs for a nation, but their experience really only applies to a private business creating jobs. It doesn’t apply to knowledge in economics on a macro level. Trump himself barely even qualifies either way. Daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s with 80’s dollar inflation. Trump would be a Wal-Mart greeter today if it weren’t daddy.

Also, think of what big corporations actually do in America. The CEO and board have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize profit. How, in part, do they do this? By minimizing as much investment into labor as possible.

They ask the question “well, we would prefer to pay the minimum wage, but we also want to make our job positions attractive enough so that people will still take them. How high do we need to make the wage to fulfill that basic need? Obviously we aren’t concerned whether or not someone can live off the wage. That’s their problem.”

None of that shit is wisdom meant for benefiting citizens on an egalitarian level.

Oh yeah right. We should really get rid of all big (useless) corporations. cause we all know they don't hire anyone, give internships to kids coming out of college, don't create or make anything.
Lets just get the government to give us all shovel ready jobs at 15 bucks an hour.

Corporations hire at different levels of employment and help to create a network of jobs that are interconnected. The economy is much more complicated then you think which is why you cant understand it, and have your head half full of rubber cement. Please get some perspective.
Lol don’t be stupid. I never said we should “get rid” of corporations. Nothing I said had anything to do with that. I’m not even suggesting we get rid of capitalism itself. See, you want me to say that because it would make it easier to dismiss anything that I say. My point is simple: a corporation is not at all a model for how a nation’s economy should be run.

The nations economy is NOT run as a model of a corporation, so thats silly to begin with. The Nation's economy is actually made up of a diversity of systems, INCLUDING corporations.
WHY? is it that a business person would be good at creating economic growth you ask?
Its because Government types who have never ran a business before, dont understand, the sacrifice it takes and how fucking hard it is for small business. And that why they over burrden them often times with redundant, and time consuming hoops to go through to get a business started. Give people incentive to start a business and hire people and you have the ingredients for economic growth. Take that away and you have the opposite.
Yeah no shit that isn’t the model we use which is why it was stupid to elect Trump. Duh.

Also, I’m sorry, “government types”? You mean like lawyers? That’s what Congress is made up of. Are you suggesting those that go through law school or study public policy aren’t familiar with hard work? That is just stupid.

Did I say Lawyers? no I didnt. I'm referring mainly to the Beaurocrats who inhabit government all around the country including Washington. Government is necessary but at times there can be an over balance.
Take this for an example. And this example is not alone throughout the country. Consider a dumb ass city that makes it hard for simple businesses to open in a building that is sitting vacant, when they could be collecting tax revenue.
This kind of thing happens all over the bay area... and its just an example of a mind set that doesnt value what a business brings to a neighborhood, and sure doesnt value what the person trying to open it is going through.

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.
Yes,we know which bathroom to use.
This is such a moronic answer.
Whatever you call it, that is a truthful answer.

True trump never had a job in his life. That's got to be who you are talking about because you ain't talking about Obama. When do the lies about him end bootney? You got your white boy president and he's fucked this country up. So maybe you start looking at his incompetence instead of repeating ignorant memes made up by racists about Obama.
We know he had other jobs. It was a joke told by comedians who supported Obama. Lighten up, Francis.

The big mistake Americans made was thinking a business man can create jobs as president

One of the Shark Tank stars is on record saying Trump has been a boom for business. Trump got rid of your dumb ass Dem government regulations and in general positioned business to grow and expand. So much for your stupid shit liberal thread clown.

The whole premise of this thread is stupidly slanted besides being just fucking wrong.

But why don't we ask BillyBullshit (Billy000) to product some documentation to back up his claims.

Please show us what big corporations do in America via some kind of consistent message....not some shitwad article by Paul Krugman. There should be a theme. Come on BillyBullshit....let's see it.
They do it by moving jobs to China, India and Mexico.

They've been consistently doing that for decades.
They being who ?
American corporations. Is that not what we were discussing, big American corporations? Again, they have been moving their jobs overseas for decades.

I just want to throw this in here -

#2 It doesn't matter how strong our military is. If we don't keep our noses out of their business, Islamist countries will continue to fuck with us.

Well for someone the Op thinks has done a lousy job, Trump has done an great job as POTUS. Hell he's got my vote in 2020.

The op sure is a whiny little shit.

You gotta be kidding!

See how I did that....?
Nah, I’m just right.
Very left is....correct.

National:

#1) Lower Taxes
#2) Strong Military
#3) Balanced Budget
#4) Border Security
Um okay.

1) Lol I don’t but I suspect you make enough. I really don’t.
2) Oh so they don’t attack Israel right. True. However Israel’s budget is way behind. We still defend them either way lol.
3) Well sure Bush was an idiot, but you said before you liked lower taxes so...
4)That’s a big chunk. I’ll give you that. Of course, that’s still a smaller percentage of illegals in general. Illegals, for the most part, want to keep a low profile. Wouldn’t you if you were them?
5) Lol you keep regurgitating the same crap in different words. Again, I don’t disbelieve you that vote independent sometimes. However, none of your points ever explain why you chose to vote republican. This is pretty simple point to grasp.

#1) What you suspect is irrelevant. Facts don't care about your feelings or suspicions.
#2) Right, they need weaponry. So you agree that weaponry and military strength matter. Thanks.
#3) That is not why he was an idiot. Stop grasping at straws.
#4) Again, facts matter. If you want to come here do so legally.
#5) I don't vote Independent. Never said that.

Actually they explain why I voted the way I did and very concisely. You are a stupid person if you cannot understand that.

I just want to throw this in here -

#2 It doesn't matter how strong our military is. If we don't keep our noses out of their business, Islamist countries will continue to fuck with us.
I disagree. We have basically neutered Iran. I don't hear very much from ISIS anymore either. Step on their neck and break it. Strong military is essential IMO. Again, those top 5 are my views, doesn't mean others have to share them or agree with them. What is idiotic is telling me that my views are wrong.

Forum List

Back