The Big Lie Of Election Fraud, Is A Full Bore GOP Scam Entirely Bankrolled By Rightwing Dark Money

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The entire effort to promote Trumpā€™s Big Lieā€”a lie that boldly ascribes (without any evidence whatsoever) some obscure, sinister taint of ā€œelection fraudā€ to the 2020 electionā€”is itself a fraud, cynically bankrolled by a united front of right-wing organizations previously dedicated to pushing ā€œunder the radarā€ conservative policy initiatives to disguise their true origins from the American public. The motivation of the people funding these organizations has nothing to do with election integrity, fairness, or democracy; rather, their intent in amplifying Trumpā€™s Big Lie is wholly to justify an extraordinary effort at voter suppression, thereby ensuring that as many Republicans are elected as possible, with the ultimate goal of preserving as much wealth as possible for a tiny, uber-rich segment of American society.

The assertion in that paragraph is 100% true. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise, based upon the evidence, and what has transpired to this point. Any replies regarding the source, the author, or me for that matter, will be off topic, and flaming, not an honest challenge of the assertion of the article, which is very well laid out by the author.

The entire effort to promote Trumpā€™s Big Lieā€”a lie that boldly ascribes (without any evidence whatsoever) some obscure, sinister taint of ā€œelection fraudā€ to the 2020 electionā€”is itself a fraud, cynically bankrolled by a united front of right-wing organizations previously dedicated to pushing ā€œunder the radarā€ conservative policy initiatives to disguise their true origins from the American public. The motivation of the people funding these organizations has nothing to do with election integrity, fairness, or democracy; rather, their intent in amplifying Trumpā€™s Big Lie is wholly to justify an extraordinary effort at voter suppression, thereby ensuring that as many Republicans are elected as possible, with the ultimate goal of preserving as much wealth as possible for a tiny, uber-rich segment of American society.

The assertion in that paragraph is 100% true. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise, based upon the evidence, and what has transpired to this point. Any replies regarding the source, the author, or me for that matter, will be off topic, and flaming, not an honest challenge of the assertion of the article, which is very well laid out by the author.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

so what youre saying is there was fraud and you have to do everything in your power to discredit anyone involved,,

so what youre saying is there was fraud and you have to do everything in your power to discredit anyone involved,,
That sums it up perfectly. They're getting out ahead of the reporting on the audit. They seem to assume that the audit was intended to convince THEM or to cause their media whores to recant the narrative. Nothing could be further from the truth. The audit(s) are designed to examine the nuts and bolts of how the cheating was accomplished.

Hopefully, this information will be disseminated in such a way that even the least educated can grasp how the Left used the Covid panic to flood huge numbers of ballots with ZERO accountability, chain of custody, or any measures whatever to verify the legality of those doing the voting. Once that data is available, the Republican legislatures can target specific measures to stop it from ever being done again.

I predict that IF they cannot manage to kill the filibuster and get HR1 signed into law before the 2022 mid-term, they are going to lose the House (bigly) and very possibly the Senate as well. Either or both will stop their border atrocities and keep them from passing any more massive spending boondoggles. The one caveat to this prediction is the chance that they think they are so close to finishing the job of taking this nation down, that they simply refuse to accept the legitimacy of the election in 2022. If they attempt that, the country will burn. IF Trump decides to run in '24 and he wins, they WILL either set it all on fire OR we'll see America's first military coup d'etat to remove a duly-elected president. The Left/Marxists will NEVER allow him to return to power to interfere with their plans.

As soon as election night was done I knew it was a fraud. I didn't need anyone to tell me. It was clear. Especially to those that have seen it before. To the communist democrats, How long did you think you think you would get away with faked elections? Did you seriously think you could do it forever and no one would notice? You picked the wrong man to fake out. You picked an incredibly popular man in Donald Trump and lied to yourselves every day since.

ā€œDark moneyā€ must be one of the lefts new approved buzz words.

The shill from Langley is desperate as always. :rofl:

How can there be any "right wing dark money" when the left wing controls the media, the federal bureau of investigation and just about all propaganda networks including (tax exempt) Media Matters?

Forum List

Back