Just "tried" to watch Suicide Squad

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What an incredibly stupid movie. No words can describe how much of a fucking waste of 36 minutes that was.
I kept hearing how this was some awesome movie so I decided to give it a shot. 36 minutes worth of a "shot"

Hollywood is beyond lost at this point if this is the big break out of the year. It's like they think we're all 14 and excited to see some mindless blood splatter with a high dose of CGI bullshit.
I feel as though I lost 100 IQ points watching that bullshit.

What an incredibly stupid movie. No words can describe how much of a fucking waste of 36 minutes that was.
I kept hearing how this was some awesome movie so I decided to give it a shot. 36 minutes worth of a "shot"

Hollywood is beyond lost at this point if this is the big break out of the year. It's like they think we're all 14 and excited to see some mindless blood splatter with a high dose of CGI bullshit.
the first one or second??

the first one was alright I guess but never had a desire to see it again,,

• Banned
Uh huh. So people 17 and over can see it. Under 17s need an adult to get them in. That happens.

Meanwhile, do you usually enjoy superhero movies? Action movies? Violent movies?
Superhero? Nope
Action? Yes
Violent? Depends on the violence.

Talking sharks and polka dot heros? No, I'm not 12 lol

You wont find smart hollywood stuff, but you can find a lot of documentaries online. As to smart shows, I recommend Yes Minister

It’s awesome if you have the mind of an 8 year old.

Just watched it in full a couple hours ago.
Unnecessary gore, weird as hell, shitty plot and even any humor was lame and forced.
Lucky you tuned out when you did and missed the stupid giant starfish crushing a city.

It was just OK. There were a few entertaining scenes like Harley Quinn being tottered for information. Question, how do you torture a masochist?

You lost me at CGI...

I was so disappointed at the Jack London/Call of the Wild, computer generated crap from a couple of years ago I promised myself I would never watch Harrison Ford again...

You lost me at CGI...

I was so disappointed at the Jack London/Call of the Wild, computer generated crap from a couple of years ago I promised myself I would never watch Harrison Ford again...
One reviewer I watched tried to compare this movie to aliens and predator..

HOW!?

Forum List

Back