The Biden Mega-BOOM: Infrastructure and Tech

WTF are you babbling about?

Do you even know what GDP is !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Clearly you have have no clue.
Do you even understand what GDP is???????????
we learned this shit in 4th grade !!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!

Wow, your stupidity is scary.

Republicans are just dumber than everyone else, you have proven that for all to see.
You are not addressing my question.
I don't give a damn about Gross Domestic Product due to loans that can't be paid back in the long run.
You are an academic idiot who knows nothing about the real world.
People who make less then 50K/year are getting 1 million loans to buy houses they can't afford and they're using some of that money to buy food and cars.
What happens when they can't make the mortgage payment?

I know you won't address reality.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!!

Growth is everything you dumb fuck you just totally embarrassed yourself.
Growth is the most imprtant thing possible. Nothing is more important than growth.
You judge an economy by its growth, not its unemployment percent.
Obama inherited 10+% unemployment from the Bush crash, Obama got that down to 4.7% Obama had lower unemployment than Reagan (Reagan low was 5.3%). Does that mean Obama had a better economy than Reagan because he had lower unemployment than Reagan??????
According to your logic, Obama had a better economy than Reagan because Obama had real low unemployment.
Reagan had much much better growth than Obama, and hence the better economy.

Growth is everything you dumb fuck.
You have just proven yourself a typical clueless republican. You people are a dime a dozen.

You have to be very careful what you say to me or I will roast you, I know all.
One question; do you believe increases in GDP should result from government policy,spending, or originating organically from the private sector? Which source do you believe results in consistent long term growth?

One question; do you believe increases in GDP should result from government policy,spending, or originating organically from the private sector? Which source do you believe results in consistent long term growth?
It all works together the stimulus creates growth, which creates more growth through the wealth multiplier effect.
Biden's emphasis on tech and infrastructure is working great and it will continue. 2022 will be a great year with booming growth again (whether you can accept and admit this or not is another issue).

Trump had a ton of stimulus. Trump ramped up deficits to massive ammounts. In 2016 the US had a $587B annual deficit. Trump ran that up to $1.1T in 2020 precovid, doubling it. Trump had massive spending and tax cuts and he blew up the deficit. Trump increased the deficit substantially precovid, then he increased it even more after his failed covid response.
AND trump also had QE in Oct of 2019, the FED started QE 4, QE lite, under Trump for no real reason. YOU CONVIENTLY FORGET THESE FACTS...

Trump was the stimulus king. He had massive deficits, massive stimulus, Fed QE 4 for no reason, and he still never had booming growth like Biden.

Can you even admit trump lost the election??? After the Big AZ audit fail??? You people look weak and pathetic, you can't even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election, like little babies.

Last edited:
Biden has this economy ripping and runnin, like never before.

The jobs report was a grand slam, with upward revisions on past months, reassuring the booming strength of the Biden economy.

The tech sector is on fire and their earnings have been incredible so far this quarter, per usual.

And Now Infrastructure !!! Big Infrastructure to power America even more ! What a great deal !

The Biden economy is tech and infrastructure, and it is working fantastically. There is so much boom and growth ahead. Biden has fully embraced tech. Trump attacked tech.

The low growth Trump economy was low wage manufacturing and real estate, and it was not that great at all. Low growth.

Biden's booming economy has a lot of room to run and this is just the beginning of another Dem boom, just like the Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity. And it is so freakin obvious.

Yet another "I'll do any mental gymnastics I have to in order to be a contrarian" post.

We get it. You either are a hardcore democrat that doesn't care what happens to the country as long as you can find a way to support your side even if it means stretching the truth to it's breaking point. Or you simply just want to be pro Biden just to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at pissing off the other side.

Either way your statements are fictional and not reflective of reality at all. Unless of course you quote biased pro democrat news sources that will lie, mislead, and cherry pick their contexts in order to push an agenda.

Yet another "I'll do any mental gymnastics I have to in order to be a contrarian" post.

We get it. You either are a hardcore democrat that doesn't care what happens to the country as long as you can find a way to support your side even if it means stretching the truth to it's breaking point. Or you simply just want to be pro Biden just to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at pissing off the other side.

Either way your statements are fictional and not reflective of reality at all. Unless of course you quote biased pro democrat news sources that will lie, mislead, and cherry pick their contexts in order to push an agenda.
Everything I said is fact.
You just can't accept it.

The economy is booming like never before, that's happening
This infrastructure bill will boost it even more.
Tech is powering our economy, and will continue to do so.
Trump had weak low growth, only 2.13% in 2019, the economy is growing at a much higher rate right now.
Biden's economy is much better than Trump's weak low growth economy that still had tons of debt and stimulus.

Sometimes in life, the truth can be a tough fuckin pill to swallow, clearly it is easier for you to just live a lie, than accept reality.

Last edited:
I am not to clear as to the bankers background but I am certain it is limited at best. Regretfully his or her responses are directly out of the Dimbo play book, scripted and weak, hot air.

I am not to clear as to the bankers background but I am certain it is limited at best. Regretfully his or her responses are directly out of the Dimbo play book, scripted and weak, hot air.

Based on some of its previous responses, it may be a bank teller.
Or the guy who services the ATM.

When the national debt exceeds 100% of GDP, baseline deficits projected to explode, taxes forecasted to only account for 50% of the annual budget, in the next 30 years, your in serious trouble. Maybe the Banker should read what his taxes pay for from the CBO. Wonder what Einstein thinks about the largest percentage of the annual budget, 50%, going toward national debt interest payments? How is he going to address those he has promised cradle to grave standard of living? One can not spend more than they have and expect prosperity. What the banker fails to realize is long term increase in obligations resulting from Biden’s spending spree. Oh well just kick the can down the road.

The economy is booming.....You mean it's blowing up right? LOLOLOL Any one thinking this is booming is off their meds.
oh and by the way, taxpayers are funding abortions. It will be no time at all before this country is pushing and financing 'after birth abortions' otherwise know and infanticide. Governor babykiller Nawtham must be so proud of the program he started.

oh!! And TAX CUTS For the WEALTHY in BLUE STATES. I'm sure all the lefties here have NO problem with THAT.

oh!! And TAX CUTS For the WEALTHY in BLUE STATES. I'm sure all the lefties here have NO problem with THAT.
The whole charade is a farce, bail out your supporters by increasing SALT to the moon, raise taxes on the rich, really? Not according to the CBO who disclosed the only way out is a across the board tax increase and that won’t even cover what Joe claims won’t cost a dime, which is why Wyden and Warren want to see a unrealized wealth tax. Bail out blue states with an infrastructure pork fest due to their misappropriation of collected fees and taxes. Dimbo’s can’t add don’t understand accounting and which is a greater concern fail to assume ownership for the very tax laws they wrote. What a freaking mess. Then there are those companies 450, 550, or…whatever cabbage patch man whispers…. 45 that do not pay taxes because of giveaways and the houses tax policies… then you have morons that fail to understand the difference between GAAP and Tax accounting! Haha 😂 such a joke. Then reality….quantitative easing comes to an end and interest rates rise and this house of crap is going to come a tumbling down. Let’s see… inflation+increased tax’s+equity bubble+skyrocketing energy prices+COVID mandates+supply chain constraint+runaway government spending=the perfect storm. Got to love it!

Forum List

Back