The Biden Mega-BOOM: Infrastructure and Tech

What gave Clinton the greatest economy?
The same thing that caused the crash.
DOT COM.

For what it's worth, the news media spent way too much time asking Clinton about Monica Lewinski.
I love watching you people squirm !
All I do is post facts, and watch you Trumpers squirm.

No republican has given us an economy as good as Clinton or Biden. Enjoy the Biden boom, get back to us when the GOP can have a recession free presidency, something they haven't done in 100 years !!

All of our success is under dems
All of our failure, recessions (11 of the last 12), crashes, riots at the Capitol are under GOP, and it been that way for 100 years.

Stop it, you're killing me!!!!

Tell me more about Biden's economic genius.
When has the GOP ever put up numbers as good as Clinton and Biden?

Trump's best year of 2018 wasn't even that Great and Obama matched that with 2015. Trump's best year was as good as Obama's best year...
Then Trump flopped with a weak pathetic 2.13% in 2019.

For the past 30 freakin years the Dems have destroyed the GOP on the economy. No Republican has put up the numbers the Dems get.

Bush 1, Bush 2, Trump all flopped. And the numbers prove this.

Like I said:
Get back to us when the GOP can have a recession free presidency, something they haven't done in 100 years !!

What a terrible terrible terrible stat that is. None of your failed presidents have been able to avoid a recession. Every one has had at least 1.

When has the GOP ever put up numbers as good as Clinton and Biden?

Trump's best year of 2018 wasn't even that Great and Obama matched that with 2015. Trump's best year was as good as Obama's best year...
Then Trump flopped with a weak pathetic 2.13% in 2019.

For the past 30 freakin years the Dems have destroyed the GOP on the economy. No Republican has put up the numbers the Dems get.

Bush 1, Bush 2, Trump all flopped. And the numbers prove this.

Like I said:
Get back to us when the GOP can have a recession free presidency, something they haven't done in 100 years !!

What a terrible terrible terrible stat that is. None of your failed presidents have been able to avoid a recession. Every one has had at least 1.

So you won't be explaining Joe's genius anytime soon?

Biden created tech and infrastructure?
Wow!
He's awesome!
Top of the class, eh?
I love watching you squirm !!! You are squirming right now !
You have no real response to any of this besides lame quips that aren't even good.

You people are ill right now because you are starting to realize the country is going boom, just like under Bill Clinton.
Biden's Mega boom is set to continue, his emphasis on tech and infrastructure is perfect and no republican has ever had the succes that Bill Clinton or Joe Biden had/has.

You have no real response to any of this besides lame quips that aren't even good.

I love watching you people squirm !
All I do is post facts, and watch you Trumpers squirm.

No republican has given us an economy as good as Clinton or Biden. Enjoy the Biden boom, get back to us when the GOP can have a recession free presidency, something they haven't done in 100 years !!

All of our success is under dems
All of our failure, recessions (11 of the last 12), crashes, riots at the Capitol are under GOP, and it been that way for 100 years.
The "Biden" boom is a pickup from Trump's Boom.
Your dishonesty is nauseating.
The fact is that Biden promised to eliminate Trump's Tax Break until Biden saw that it was good for the economy and then Biden decided to let it remain; try contesting the fact that Biden hasn't eliminated Trump's Tax Break.

The "Biden" boom is a pickup from Trump's Boom.
Your dishonesty is nauseating.
The fact is that Biden promised to eliminate Trump's Tax Break until Biden saw that it was good for the economy and then Biden decided to let it remain; try contesting the fact that Biden hasn't eliminated Trump's Tax Break.
What Trump Boom??
Trump had a weak pathetic low 2.13% growth in 2019. That is terrible.
Trump had 1 good year, 2018 with 2.95% growth. Obama had the same thing in 2015.

Trump's best year was equal to Obama's best year. You are slow on the fact and data, try to keep up.

We will have ~4% growth in 2022 ! BOOOOOMMMM !!! No republican has ever had the success of Clinton and/or Biden.

What Trump Boom??
Trump had a weak pathetic low 2.13% growth in 2019. That is terrible.
Trump had 1 good year, 2018 with 2.95% growth. Obama had the same thing in 2015.

Trump's best year was equal to Obama's best year. You are slow on the fact and data, try to keep up.

We will have ~4% growth in 2022 ! BOOOOOMMMM !!! No republican has ever had the success of Clinton and/or Biden.

That's like saying someone didn't growth past 6'5".

You know why growth was less in 2019?
because it was tremendous from the Tax Break and on.
Growth means zero when the economy has record low employment or are you too stupid to realize that?

That's like saying someone didn't growth past 6'5".

You know why growth was less in 2019?
because it was tremendous from the Tax Break and on.
Growth means zero when the economy has record low employment or are you too stupid to realize that?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!!

Growth is everything you dumb fuck you just totally embarrassed yourself.
Growth is the most imprtant thing possible. Nothing is more important than growth.
You judge an economy by its growth, not its unemployment percent.
Obama inherited 10+% unemployment from the Bush crash, Obama got that down to 4.7% Obama had lower unemployment than Reagan (Reagan low was 5.3%). Does that mean Obama had a better economy than Reagan because he had lower unemployment than Reagan??????
According to your logic, Obama had a better economy than Reagan because Obama had real low unemployment.
Reagan had much much better growth than Obama, and hence the better economy.

Growth is everything you dumb fuck.
You have just proven yourself a typical clueless republican. You people are a dime a dozen.

You have to be very careful what you say to me or I will roast you, I know all.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!!

Growth is everything you dumb fuck you just totally embarrassed yourself.
Growth is the most imprtant thing possible. Nothing is more important than growth.
You judge an economy by its growth, not its unemployment percent.
Obama inherited 10+% unemployment from the Bush crash, Obama got that down to 4.7% Obama had lower unemployment than Reagan (Reagan low was 5.3%). Does that mean Obama had a better economy then Reagan because he had lower unemployment than reagan??????
No because Reagan had much much better growth than Obama, his economy was better.

Growth is everything you dumb fuck.
You have just proven yourself a typical clueless republican. You people are a dime a dozen.

You have to be very careful what you say to me or I will roast you, I know all.
How does something grow past 100%?
You are quite incorrect as everything has a saturation point where too much competition will result in too many failures.
The DOT COM era proved this and no one needs 1,000 book or flower stores.

The job of government is to govern not manipulate markets, when they do so it will accomplish but one thing set the stage for a
massive collapse. The fraud and deceit apparently is working and people are willing to sacrifice the future for today. Great legacy!

How does something grow past 100%?
You are quite incorrect as everything has a saturation point where too much competition will result in too many failures.
The DOT COM era proved this and no one needs 1,000 book or flower stores.
Clearly you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about !!!
Go back to your Fox news before you embarrass yourself further.

You judge an economy by how fast the GDP grows each year. Higher growth = more wealth created.
Low growth is bad, high growth is good its as simple as that.

Everybody competent knows this. I knew you were a retard, now you have proven it.

Clearly you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about !!!
Go back to your Fox news before you embarrass yourself further.

You judge an economy by how fast the GDP grows. Higher growth = more wealth created.
Low growth is bad, high growth is good its as simple as that.

Everybody competent knows this. I knew you were a retard, now you have proven it.
When the economy grows too much because banks hand out loans to everybody, the crash comes when the population and salaries cannot pay back the loans, you disappear from the message board for a year or two.
It has actually happened several times since the Great Depression., including the DOT COM and Housing Crash.
I know you are too proud and mentally ill to admit you know nothing about what actually happens.

When the economy grows too much because banks hand out loans to everybody, the crash comes when the population and salaries cannot pay back the loans, you disappear from the message board for a year or two.
It has actually happened several times since the Great Depression., including the DOT COM and Housing Crash.
I know you are too proud and mentally ill to admit you know nothing about what actually happens.
you're the retard that just said:

The dumbest statement ever.
You have some serious homework to do.
Do you even know what GDP is and what it represents??
Clearly you do not.
Go study GDP, something we learned about in like 4th grade... I guess you never passed elementary school !!

Anyways, get back to me when you have at least a minor understanding of how economies work and are measured, which you clearly do not...

you're the retard that just said:

The dumbest statement ever.
You have some serious homework to do.
Do you even know what GDP is and what it represents??
Clearly you do not.
Go study GDP, something we learned about in like 4th grade... I guess you never passed elementary school !!

Anyways, get back to me when you have at least a minor understanding of how economies work and are measured, which you clearly do not...
Here's where I show you the bullshit of GDP...
Give me GDP by Income Tier.

How ironic, Rush Limbaugh used the Rolled-up bullshit GDP stat.

I dare you...Give me GDP by Income Tier.
GDP by people earning 10K/Year
GDP by people earning 20K/Year
GDP by people earning 30K/Year
GDP by people earning 40K/Year
GDP by people earning 50K/Year
GDP by people earning 60K/Year
etc...
GDP is the biggest neo-Con con job.

Here's where I show you the bullshit of GDP...
Give me GDP by Income Tier.

How ironic, Rush Limbaugh used the Rolled-up bullshit GDP stat.

I dare you...Give me GDP by Income Tier.
GDP by people earning 10K/Year
GDP by people earning 20K/Year
GDP by people earning 30K/Year
GDP by people earning 40K/Year
GDP by people earning 50K/Year
GDP by people earning 60K/Year
etc...
GDP is the biggest neo-Con con job.
WTF are you babbling about?

Do you even know what GDP is !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Clearly you have have no clue.
Do you even understand what GDP is???????????
we learned this shit in 4th grade !!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!

Wow, your stupidity is scary.

Republicans are just dumber than everyone else, you have proven that for all to see.

Forum List

Back