The Biden Camp is...

going downhill fast.
They know they cant beat Trump, but they are doing everything they can to fight back, and when they fight back, they are vile, and unrelenting.
No doubt, Trump had a plan years ago to fight these rascals, and he's the master at beating them at their own game.
Just imagine if there was an honest free press, social media, and other non-bias institutions.
The only reason the Dems are fighting back in the manner in which they are, is to simply retain as many voters as possible for future votes.
There is not a snowballs chance they will win the election at this point.
I seriously thought Trump would drain the swamp in 4 years. I now see and understand that its clearly going to take 4 more.
Go Trump !!! Drain that Swamp !!!
Wow, you're completely delusional.

Carry on, I don't wanna ruin your trip.

Trump is taking for granted every single vote he got in 2016. That's why he is going to lose.
Not at all, turd. Trump's voters love him.
I don't but I do respect President Trump and appreciate his unapologetic, America-first attitude as well as his uncanny knack for triggering America's "occupied" snowflakes.

Considering all the rallys' and such, I don't believe the man is taking anything for granted.
Ive been watching him at the rally in Nevada.
He has a huge following for sure.

That he does but you can bet your ass he takes nothing for granted. The mans a businessman who know how to get shit done and I'd bet he's never taken anything for granted in his life.

I'd bet he's never taken anything for granted in his life.
Like most people, Id say he did when he was younger, due to his bankruptcies, and other personal decisions.
However, when he entered his 30's, Id say he started to wake up to the hate that surrounded him.
Either way, I voted for him because he has seen some bumby roads when he was younger, and has been extremely consistent for most all of his adult years.
Im glad I early voted for him.

Forum List

Back