Bombshell: Main writer of New York Post's story on Hunter Biden refused to be named as an author due to doubts on article credibility

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
His name is Bruce Golding and the widely questioned story continues to fall apart.
the New York Post is becoming the story instead of their piece.
The New York Times has the bombshell:

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

The corrupt Chinese guy that was going to give Hunter $10m/year for 3 years hasnt been seen in 2 years.

He got Chinaed. Dude is gone. I wonder who he pissed of from the Chinese Communist Party.

His name is Bruce Golding and the widely questioned story continues to fall apart.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.
More NYTs Fake News with no source.
Looks like they are butthurt there is actual journalism in NY.

Right now, it's a live grenade with the pin pulled. And the people involved in this snipe hunt, including Guliani, are passing it back and forth. :)
No amount of backpedaling is going to save these people. Looks like a race to deny here. LOL.
In your comments, you said nothing about the fact that the writer of the story didn't want his name on it.
That grenade was more like a sparkler.
Heehee.

The op and all democrats are now facing the horror of what Hunter has done, its gonna come out later in the new week that Hunter has hundreds of videos of himself on that laptop raping and beating the shit out of 10 year old Chinese girls, this is why they came out last week with all of that Q nonsense, which initially I thought they were simply trying to sand bag Trump with. Nope, they were getting out front of this and I assure you this bogus NY-Times story is the 2nd act in that drama! Folks, don't listen to scumbags like the OP, we know the story is true because it has been authenticated by various parties within Bidens email stream who received them!!! Hunter, and Daddy Biden, got "Honey-Trapped" by the CCP and worse, the DOJ/FBI has known this for months and at no time did they so much as alert the Trump administration! :mad: :mad::mad:

Right now, it's a live grenade with the pin pulled. And the people involved in this snipe hunt, including Guliani, are passing it back and forth. :)
No amount of backpedaling is going to save these people. Looks like a race to deny here. LOL.
In your comments, you said nothing about the fact that the writer of the story didn't want his name on it.
That grenade was more like a sparkler.
Heehee.

Sorry. I meant the fact that the story was fabricated and it will shortly become said live grenade.
Their "grenade" of a story was a sparkler....or a wet roman candle.

In an unprecedented move, a rival propagandist calls into question the motive of competitors! News as soon as they finish the spin!
You did not address the fact that the writer of a story didn't want his name on it.
I don't blame you. I would try to dodge that bullet if I was a trump supporter spreading fake news too.
Who says the writer of the story didn't want his name on it? The New York Times? I don't blame you for avoiding that question.

More NYTs Fake News with no source.
Looks like they are butthurt there is actual journalism in NY.
wow you actually clicked on a fake news link?

BombToobin.jpg

Forum List

Back