The Biden Camp is...

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
going downhill fast.
They know they cant beat Trump, but they are doing everything they can to fight back, and when they fight back, they are vile, and unrelenting.
No doubt, Trump had a plan years ago to fight these rascals, and he's the master at beating them at their own game.
Just imagine if there was an honest free press, social media, and other non-bias institutions.
The only reason the Dems are fighting back in the manner in which they are, is to simply retain as many voters as possible for future votes.
There is not a snowballs chance they will win the election at this point.
I seriously thought Trump would drain the swamp in 4 years. I now see and understand that its clearly going to take 4 more.
Go Trump !!! Drain that Swamp !!!

Allow me to kick the Biden/Harris camp in the groin...president Obama filled stadiums with up to 70,000 participants. Biden can barely muster a dozen people to his events. They had a joint Biden/Harris event recently and even the media complained of being bored as less than 12 people showed up. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Meanwhile a Pence event drew several thousand :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So, if he is elected, who is he going to call on to take his place when he doesn't want to answer questions.?
Should we start feeling sorry for him ?
The truth is, sometimes I really do feel sorry for him.
He acts like he's lost his mojo.

Maybe its taking longer to drain the Swamp because the Swamp is actually getting bigger, not that it's harder than expected to drain?

Biden has gone to ground. His Staff says you won't see him again until Thursday...he needs the time to prepare for the debate.

That's actually partially true. He was a Dumb-ass before he became Senile.

But, mostly they have to hide, hunker down, and wait to see what else comes out about the Biden Crime Family.

What's already come out would be damning to a Trump or any Republican. The hypocrisy has reached beyond scandalous.

They are getting the "debunked" line dressed up and ready....but it is so shopworn...they know they need something else.

Trump is taking for granted every single vote he got in 2016. That's why he is going to lose.

Considering all the rallys' and such, I don't believe the man is taking anything for granted.

I think most folks learned a lesson about that when they saw Hagatha Clinton do that and watched as she earned a powerful beat down for her smug assumptions

Considering all the rallys' and such, I don't believe the man is taking anything for granted.
Ive been watching him at the rally in Nevada.
He has a huge following for sure.

After being within 12 feet of him for a couple of hours I can only agree with you.

Forum List

Back