The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

This is why we elected Biden
The Biden BOOM may even surpass the Clinton Golden Age.

Sure it Joe's economy now. Didn't you libatards go on for years about Trumps economy being Obama's? You fools have no idea how the economy works.

Don't use any logic here.

It simply gets in the way of the hero worship.

Biden was VP during one of the worst recoveries ever.

You just wanted magic after 8 years of Bush.

What kind of magic did I want ?

Biden is riding on the coattails of trump destroying the great economy he achieved taking us into another Great Recession that bush and Obama took us into.trump led us out of it and Biden is on his way to contiuning g destroying the economy
What a load of BULLSHIT!

You left your supporting argument off.

Please include it so we can see why are making that claim.
You supported nothing in your lies, therefore I need less than nothing to point out your BULLSHIT.

Well, I wasn't the one making the claim. You don't read to well.....I've noticed it before.

That you admit you can't support your claims is enough for me.

HOW CAN A RECOVERY BE BAD AND A BUSH OR TRAMP RECESSION BE GOOD? :cuckoo:

It was very very slow.

Ask Forbes:

Trump rocked until Covid. The left won't ever be honest about that.

It's what I expect.

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

Sure it Joe's economy now. Didn't you libatards go on for years about Trumps economy being Obama's? You fools have no idea how the economy works.

A quick fix recovery.. If Dubya could have fixed it before he left office, he would have.

A quick fix recovery.. If Dubya could have fixed it before he left office, he would have.

Dubya was a disaster.

He drove up the debt along with his complicit Republican congress.

Dubya could not fix a flat tire.

It was very very slow.

Ask Forbes:

It's what I expect.

How about those soybean farmers and coal mining jobs?

Australia celebrated when Trump pulled out of the TPP and Brazil celebrated when they captured the whole soybean market.

The dem-communist cocksucker, JoeXi is a catholic-CIA puppet, which means that when the pope came out of its box after the puppet was installed, the event went over many heads: Fauci is also a catholic puppet, and knew well to step aside from C-19 investigations and capture the media limelight of vaccine production. The stupidity of it is that the vaccine has yet to be analyzed in the very host it evolved in, which is anti-science, the opposite of what Fauci was claiming in the media.

The same scenario has played out for ebola: the natural reservoir is (apparently) still unknown, but China Joe may know more about the communist virus than he’s letting on. The flow of Mexicans over the border will help rebuild the democrat-catholic parts of America, for sure.

You are full blown delusional......

Obama/Biden used Bush's Pandemic Handbook to stop Ebola and Zika.. Trump threw it out and put Jarrod in charge.

Thank God. 60 million people got swine flu under Obama. He had no fucking clue what he was doing and we didn't suffer a mass casualty event ONLY because swine flu isn't as deadly as Covid.
Dude swine flu is far more deadly than covid,the covid virus is the greatest hoax ever,it’s no more dangerous than the common cold. :cuckoo:
A real Trumpian level response right there.

It's like facts don't even matter, just say anything you want.
Hey baby,thanks for proving you believe evetpything the idiot box in the living room tells you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: The fact the sockpuppet shill from Langley likes your post says it all.:abgg2q.jpg: Sorry fir not sharing the same warped logic you have of listening to everything the idiot box in the living room tells me instead listening to the best doctors in the world say that I have a thread on that takes you liars to school.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

It was very very slow.

Ask Forbes:

It's what I expect.

Australia celebrated when Trump pulled out of the TPP and Brazil celebrated when they captured the whole soybean market.

I am lost to what you are asking.

You'll need to help me out here.

Dubya was a disaster.

He drove up the debt along with his complicit Republican congress.

Dubya could not fix a flat tire.
And you know what,Obama was a disaster as well during the debt up even worse expanding unemployment,he was a clone of bush which makes banker get angry and go into meltdown mode over those facts.lol

you just took the sockpupet shill and the op to school eveything I said to be true that Obama expanded on bush’s recession.even Forbes,a mouthpiece for the government is even admitting it,that’s what is really comical. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dem-communist cocksucker, JoeXi is a catholic-CIA puppet, which means that when the pope came out of its box after the puppet was installed, the event went over many heads: Fauci is also a catholic puppet, and knew well to step aside from C-19 investigations and capture the media limelight of vaccine production. The stupidity of it is that the vaccine has yet to be analyzed in the very host it evolved in, which is anti-science, the opposite of what Fauci was claiming in the media.

The same scenario has played out for ebola: the natural reservoir is (apparently) still unknown, but China Joe may know more about the communist virus than he’s letting on. The flow of Mexicans over the border will help rebuild the democrat-catholic parts of America, for sure.

You are full blown delusional......

Obama/Biden used Bush's Pandemic Handbook to stop Ebola and Zika.. Trump threw it out and put Jarrod in charge.

Thank God. 60 million people got swine flu under Obama. He had no fucking clue what he was doing and we didn't suffer a mass casualty event ONLY because swine flu isn't as deadly as Covid.
Dude swine flu is far more deadly than covid,the covid virus is the greatest hoax ever,it’s no more dangerous than the common cold. :cuckoo:
Exactly

It was very very slow.

Ask Forbes:

It's what I expect.

I am lost to what you are asking.

You'll need to help me out here.

Trump put US soybean farmers out of business to the benefit of Brazil and he gave all the business to Australia when he pulled out of the TPP.

Plus, coal mining jobs are still in decline and NO ONE is investing in new coal fired power plants.

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.
Biden actually takes covid seriously.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

This is why we elected Biden. Biden is going to rebuild America.

He can't even walk up stairs
So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

What exactly has Slow Joe done to cause this?

Let me help....nothing

He keeps saying he already posted it. What are his two reasons?

1. Bidens 2 trillion dollar liberal wish list of shit.
2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

And this is the best he's got.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
You keep spouting the same lies as if you do it often enough someone will believe it. Are you really this stupid or someone wrote that for you?
Lies? Truth you don't like is considered a lie by you wackos. You believe Pizzagate and Q Anon, and all these other insane wacko lies...
So you think it was perfectly fine that Trump held maskless parties and rallies in the middle of a surging pandemic, yelling "We're rounding the curve" as cases are at highs??
What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough pill to swallow, you clearly can't handle the truth.
Funny how you try and hide behind things. You are just utterly wrong. Not everyone follows Q Anon, not everyone believed Pizzagate. You want everyone to believe that you are going to show up at a baseball game shooting republican senators, or that you are going to bomb the capital building. Be cause that is what everyone of you idiots do right?
It makes total sense to paint everyone with your broad brush. Because how dare anyone not fit into your little box. Next you will be calling for concentration camps. Mass gas chambers. Because that is what people like you believe.
yap yap yap
You dumb fucks believed all that bullshit, and don't try to act like you didn't
You clowns are gullible fools, you will believe any Lie Trump tells you, you pathetic bitches believe the BIG LIE.
There is no election fraud, can you admit that??? Doubtful... pathetic gullible disgraceful
3 months later and nobody has produced real legitimate and credible evidence of election fraud, just a bunch of little bitch excuses...

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, because you have stupidly believed all these lies.
QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene, Alex Jones, Pizza-gate, THE BIG LIE, We won in a landslide. The list is massive.

You people are a total disgrace.
I love the way you jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. You don’t try to defend anything that you say you just paint everyone with the same lies . You pretend that everyone is wrong but you. Stop pretending that you have any idea what you believe, what you stand for. I would call you a nut but that would be,unfair to the mentally deranged
Swing and miss.

Too bad everything I said is true. You people did all those things. This is what happens when you do those things, you now have zero credibility...

Some of you now realize just how outlandish and ludicrous your behavior has been for the past 30 years and suddenly you are acting like you never did and said all the things that you said and did...
(Some of you dumb fucks still believe the lies too, and are doubling down on stupid)

Can you even admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud???
Funny how you never defend anything you say you just pop from one broad brush conspiracy theory to another. Do you actually have any point?
Can you even admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud????

Everything I said is 100% fact.
So you have no intention of defending facts. Got it. Well be childish if you want.

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.

Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

Let me help....nothing

Biden put money in circulation to save American families.
I take it you have changed your position on putting money on the country’s credit card since dumb Biden took over. Since you were all over Trump for doing it. Flip flop much?

Trump was very generous with white businessmen who he thought would owe him.. EVERYTHING with Trump was transactional and all about ultimately benefitting him.. That's why he was so vicious and vengeful about personal loyalty to him.
So your whole flip flop on government debt has nothing to do with reality it only has to do with Trump. I see. So anyone else spending America into the poor house is fine just not Trump. My how short sighted you are.

You want a robust economy? Infrastructure will create real jobs, not flipping burgers.

Sometimes you have to invest in your country beyond war.

See the history of Spain. Even Saudi Arabia invests in healthcare, education, clean water and infrastructure.
Infrastructure is a thing but Biden is not really investing in infrastructure. You can pretend if you want but reality is different. Besides we lost jobs in his first days. But thank god we got rid of the pipeline and decided to haul all that oil by truck and train which adds to the greenhouse gases. Ford is leaving Ohio for overseas. You Can bet other companies will do the same when they start looking at higher taxes.

LOLOL.. Haven't you learned anything about the Keystone XL since 2011?
Lol. Check into it. Don’t prentend.

Besides we lost jobs in his first days.
Biden created more jobs in his first days than Tramp did in 4 years.
Um no he did not we lost 57,000 in just a few short days. In direct causes. that does not take into account secondary jobs. Jobs now are coming back that were already there because states are opening back up. Those jobs were not created. There were already there. But hey if you feel the need to lie to make Biden more palatable to you, then by all means do so. Just don’t expect normal people to believe the lies.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

You keep spouting the same lies as if you do it often enough someone will believe it. Are you really this stupid or someone wrote that for you?
Lies? Truth you don't like is considered a lie by you wackos. You believe Pizzagate and Q Anon, and all these other insane wacko lies...
So you think it was perfectly fine that Trump held maskless parties and rallies in the middle of a surging pandemic, yelling "We're rounding the curve" as cases are at highs??
What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough pill to swallow, you clearly can't handle the truth.
Funny how you try and hide behind things. You are just utterly wrong. Not everyone follows Q Anon, not everyone believed Pizzagate. You want everyone to believe that you are going to show up at a baseball game shooting republican senators, or that you are going to bomb the capital building. Be cause that is what everyone of you idiots do right?
It makes total sense to paint everyone with your broad brush. Because how dare anyone not fit into your little box. Next you will be calling for concentration camps. Mass gas chambers. Because that is what people like you believe.
yap yap yap
You clowns are gullible fools, you will believe any Lie Trump tells you, you pathetic bitches believe the BIG LIE.
There is no election fraud, can you admit that??? Doubtful... pathetic gullible disgraceful
3 months later and nobody has produced real legitimate and credible evidence of election fraud, just a bunch of little bitch excuses...

QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene, Alex Jones, Pizza-gate, THE BIG LIE, We won in a landslide. The list is massive.

I love the way you jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. You don’t try to defend anything that you say you just paint everyone with the same lies . You pretend that everyone is wrong but you. Stop pretending that you have any idea what you believe, what you stand for. I would call you a nut but that would be,unfair to the mentally deranged
Swing and miss.

Too bad everything I said is true. You people did all those things. This is what happens when you do those things, you now have zero credibility...

Some of you now realize just how outlandish and ludicrous your behavior has been for the past 30 years and suddenly you are acting like you never did and said all the things that you said and did...
(Some of you dumb fucks still believe the lies too, and are doubling down on stupid)

Funny how you never defend anything you say you just pop from one broad brush conspiracy theory to another. Do you actually have any point?

So you have no intention of defending facts. Got it. Well be childish if you want.

Everything I said is 100% fact, and has been verified by facts.

Um no he did not we lost 57,000 in just a few short days. In direct causes. that does not take into account secondary jobs. Jobs now are coming back that were already there because states are opening back up. Those jobs were not created. There were already there. But hey if you feel the need to lie to make Biden more palatable to you, then by all means do so. Just don’t expect normal people to believe the lies.
You are just a blind partisan hack. A total sheep for the GOP.

Clearly you are too blind to see what is happening in America. Biden is beating covid, the economy is re-opening, tech is powering the world to new heights and efficiencies, leading to a big increase in production.

The US is going to grow at 6+% with millions of jobs created this year and years to come because of Biden's iniatives.

You can whine and cry all you want, but if you aren't smart enough to see the economy is going to boom, then you are going to be very very upset at how great Biden's America is. I don't think you have prepared yourself for this.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

Lol. Kid take it out of here. You have way to many screws loose. Don’t pretend you know what you are talking about. Normal people are laughing their asses off at you

You are just a blind partisan hack. A total sheep for the GOP.

Clearly you are too blind to see what is happening in America. Biden is beating covid, the economy is re-opening, tech is powering the world to new heights and efficiencies, leading to a big increase in production.

The US is going to grow at 6+% with millions of jobs created this year and years to come because of Biden's iniatives.

You can whine and cry all you want, but if you aren't smart enough to see the economy is going to boom, then you are going to be very very upset at how great Biden's America is. I don't think you have prepared yourself for this.
Damn you need to go hid from those guys in the white Coates.. how did you get out of that padded cell? Eat the rubber of the walls?

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

Lol. Kid take it out of here. You have way to many screws loose. Don’t pretend you know what you are talking about. Normal people are laughing their asses off at you
What a pathetic response.
I ask you again:

There is nothing complicated about this question, yet you can't answer it.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

What a pathetic response.
I ask you again:

There is nothing complicated about this question, yet you can't answer it.

I would never admit that because there was fraud. Lots and lots of it. Biden is no more a president than he is a priest.

Forum List

Back