Double Taxation

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Some Corporation profits are taxed twice

it horrifies lefties that coorporations have money and give people jobs...the welfare crowd is so much easier to control

it horrifies lefties that coorporations have money and give people jobs...the welfare crowd is so much easier to control

Nothing to do with Democrats, it has to do with all of Congress. Who in the hell cares about Corps. Most get away without any taxes.

Say that you own Apple Inc. shares that pay $228 in dividends a year. You must report the $228 on your tax return and, depending on your tax bracket, pay federal and state income tax on it. Because Apple paid tax on its profits, and then you paid tax on the dividends, it’s called double taxation of dividends.

Individuals have to pay taxes , no 2 ways about it.

Last edited:

No, they aren't, made profits in two different countries, no country taxes them twice.
Did you know that football, baseball, basketball players get taxed for playing in the different states they play in, if the states have taxes.

Horrific to the RW's that corporations pay taxes at all.

Just like their dear leader.

Maybe we should go for 3x, debt too high.

Trump paid more in taxes than all your welfare ilk combined for the last 30 years doofuskopf.

Nothing to do with Democrats, it has to do with all of Congress. Who in the hell cares about Corps. Most get away without any taxes.

Say that you own Apple Inc. shares that pay $228 in dividends a year. You must report the $228 on your tax return and, depending on your tax bracket, pay federal and state income tax on it. Because Apple paid tax on its profits, and then you paid tax on the dividends, it’s called double taxation of dividends.

Individuals have to pay taxes , no 2 ways about it.
If the feds stopped borrowing money to give out to the rest of the world and ended the endless war in the Md-East than there would be a hell of a lot less taxes to pay

Then do not distribute earnings. Problem solved.
If they stopped paying dividends, nobody would buy their stock.

Amazon has paid dividends only like once or twice in its entire history and people sure seem to love that stock at $3100+ per share.
PROOF???????????????????????????????

I stand corrected--Amazon has never paid a dividend since becoming publicly traded. I thought they had last year

No, they aren't, made profits in two different countries, no country taxes them twice.
Did you know that football, baseball, basketball players get taxed for playing in the different states they play in, if the states have taxes.

I didn't know that about sports teams, but a friend's dad is a big muckety muck equity partner at Jones Day--a huge law firm--and he has to file taxes all over God's creation, usually quarterly. He basically flies around on behalf of international corporate clients telling opposing corporations how much money they will be forking out one way or the other for violating their contracts with his firm's clients.

Trump paid more in taxes than all your welfare ilk combined for the last 30 years doofuskopf.

More RWNJ BS.
I paid more in taxes the last quarter , than the tax dodging, NYC, grifter did in the entire years of 2016 $750 and 2017 $750.
ZERO taxes in the previous 10 years.

Well, as a person of the left, it horrifies me that corporations are controlling politics and deciding what they want to pay, which is usually not very much.

The welfare crowd? Like farmers, multinationals and the others who get given trillions in welfare all the time?

Amazon has paid dividends only like once or twice in its entire history and people sure seem to love that stock at $3100+ per share.

I stand corrected--Amazon has never paid a dividend since becoming publicly traded. I thought they had last year

Their share price is so high that few can afford to buy it.

Well, as a person of the left, it horrifies me that corporations are controlling politics and deciding what they want to pay, which is usually not very much.

The welfare crowd? Like farmers, multinationals and the others who get given trillions in welfare all the time?

The corporations take advantage of the tax breaks Congress has put into law. I doubt you would ever pay more taxes than you had to. Raising taxes on the corporations as Biden is doing is stupid and shortsighted. When the DEms do it, every corporation in America will
look around for countries where the corp taxes are lower. If they find one, they will move and take jobs with them. When the unions in USA by using strikes raised wages, the corps found other countries where the wages are lower and we lost thousands of jobs.

The corporations take advantage of the tax breaks Congress has put into law. I doubt you would ever pay more taxes than you had to. Raising taxes on the corporations as Biden is doing is stupid and shortsighted. When the DEms do it, every corporation in America will
look around for countries where the corp taxes are lower. If they find one, they will move and take jobs with them. When the unions in USA by using strikes raised wages, the corps found other countries where the wages are lower and we lost thousands of jobs.

Ah yes, Congress.

And who controls Congress? The voters? Not a chance, they can choose between one corrupt party or another corrupt party. Both attract people who are there to make themselves rich, and if corporations are paying good money, why not be their little bitch?

Their share price is so high that few can afford to buy it.

Ye the have never paid dividends so your argument that people won't buy stocks that don't has been negated by reality. Amazon, Facebook, Alphabet, and Tesla stocks do quite well without paying dividends.

Forum List

Back