The Biden Administration is ‘Destroying’ Our Identity as a Nation — ‘They’re Erasing Us’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is exactly what's happening. A nation is defined by three things: Border, language, and culture. Erase those and you don't have a nation anymore. This nation was created for one group and one group only, people of White European heritage. It's so stated in the Naturalization Act of 1790, where the first Congress states only free White people were to be the new nations Citizens. That's it, only White people.

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person (s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and later Asians]

Notice how the founders capitalized the W in White. It was for a reason.

With that said, Biden, who usurped the oval office, along with Mayorkas have violated their oath to the Constitution. They have committed impeachable offenses and put our country in severe peril. They are a national security threat to America.

This is exactly what's happening. A nation is defined by three things: Border, language, and culture. Erase those and you don't have a nation anymore. This nation was created for one group and one group only, people of White European heritage. It's so stated in the Naturalization Act of 1790, where the first Congress states only free White people were to be the new nations Citizens. That's it, only White people.

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person (s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and later Asians]

With that said, Biden, who usurped the oval office, along with Mayorkas have violated their oath to the Constitution. They have committed impeachable offenses and put our country in severe peril. They are a national security threat to America.

Karma. Enjoy it.

What is your beloved party waiting for?

• Banned
Now I'd rather the illegals be pushed back and the border locked down but I don't feel erased. OP's insecurity coming to the fore I guess. :dunno:
Were the founders insecure when they specifically wanted only free White people to be the citizens of the new nation as stated in the first legislation by the first Congress?

How did we allegedly do it? Explain!
This is why actual American history needs to be taught in schools.

IMG_1909.jpeg

Catholic mafia first colonized Sinaloa where there were few people. The Cowboy's drugs links to it. Enjoy or boycott the genuflectors at your risk.

This is why actual American history needs to be taught in schools.

View attachment 785642
Oh bullshit. Those type people were mass murdering themselves for decades on end. They didn't own any land nor had property deeds. They were in the way of progress by people of White European heritage, traditions, and culture. We needed breathing room and they ended up being collateral damage in the quest for progress towards the West Coast. Are you an injun?

Oh bullshit. Those type people were mass murdering themselves for decades on end. They didn't own any land nor had property deeds. They were in the way of progress by people of White European heritage, traditions, and culture. We needed breathing room and they ended up being collateral damage in the quest for progress towards the West Coast. Are you an Indian?
I am a Native and I know the history of my people. Your bullshit talking points don’t work with me.

I am a Native and I know the history of my people. Your bullshit talking points don’t work with me.
Hey injun, my talking points are truthful and factual. You red savages had zero property ownership. We took it in the continued progress for the extension of western civilization. We took it to benefit an educated sophisticated society of White people and took it to benefit America as a whole. Now go back to your teepee and drink more firewater.

Hey injun, my talking points are truthful and factual. You red savages had zero property ownership. We took it in the continued progress for the extension of western civilization to benefit an educated sophisticated society of White people and the benefit of America as a whole. Now go back to your teepee and drink more firewater.
Another lying hvshwv.

Ah...Replacement Theory. One of the Right's favorite racist tropes.

Forum List

Back