The best thing libertarians can do right now is support Republicans

Government has done nothing but screw up health care. And the worse they make it, the more the leftists want government to take more control over it. They aren't people that learn

Uh, buddy, most people on Medicare are pleased with it. So pleased, some of you inbreds don't even realize it's a government program.

Why do you want Trump in charge of your health insurance?
If I don’t have healthcare at all is that better?

"Have" healthcare? What do you mean?

Seriously though - you guys seem to go completely deaf and blind when I bring this up. But if you make health care a government concern. Every. Single. Fucking. Election. will be a fight to the death (maybe literally) over healthcare. Your health care will depend on your ability to control the government, and when you're not in control of government you'll be getting fucked. Is that really what you want?

I don’t have kids and my two nephews go to really expensive private schools. The oldest is going to Michigan state university in the fall.

My family will be ok for at least the next generation and with the head start they’ve gotten from their rich father their kids will probably do well too.

Cant say that for most of you struggling middle class Americans but if you think trumps going to make your life better by all means vote for him, sucker
Yes,we have already established that lefties hate the middle class. Thanks for confirming that.
It was Reagan who destroyed the middle class

Just more of your empty tripe

Nowhere does that article support your contention that the middle class was destroyed or that Reagan destroyed it
He was the start. His policies widened the gap between the rich and poor via trickle down. He began to break the unions. How much do air traffic controllers make now? I am in Michigan I saw first hand in the 90s how unions were broken and their jobs shipped overseas in the 2000s.

Reagan was the start of it all.

And illegals stopped going home after they came and picked our fruit. Reagan signaled to employers that he would not go after them if they hired illegals. GW did this too.

And illegals stopped going home after they came and picked our fruit. Reagan signaled to employers that he would not go after them if they hired illegals. GW did this too.

Illegals used to return home after the crops were picked.

Once we made it harder to return, they stopped going home

I don’t have kids and my two nephews go to really expensive private schools. The oldest is going to Michigan state university in the fall

Michigan State? OMG, they couldn't get into a real school? What a waste of money then on "really expensive private schools." Mighigan fucking State.

Buy hey, if they want to grow corn or stick their hand inside a cow, they are going to do all right there.

Go Blue!
Amen!

Know what Michigan and Michigan State students have in common? They were all accepted by Michigan State.
That’s true. Michigan is the better university. The smartest students go to Michigan but then when they graduate they go to work for MSU grads.
Nice try. Lame, but nice.
Plus the connections my nephew now has after going to Cranbrook. I think my brother is rich because he makes between $500k and a million. Some of the kids my nephew goes to school with are Richie rich.

Illegals used to return home after the crops were picked.

Once we made it harder to return, they stopped going home
But they also started doing jobs Americans would do.

Companies who used to hire Americans started hiring the cheaper labor. Airport workers, McDonald’s, banquet halls, landscaping companies, restaurants etc,

This is one reason for the gap between rich and middle class widening. Hiring illegals has saved rich America billions every year but that means it has cost the middle class billions.

Tha money should have went to an American worker.

Companies who used to hire Americans started hiring the cheaper labor. Airport workers, McDonald’s, banquet halls, landscaping companies, restaurants etc,

Document them and you have to pay a fair wage and make them pay taxes

Government has done nothing but screw up health care. And the worse they make it, the more the leftists want government to take more control over it. They aren't people that learn

Uh, buddy, most people on Medicare are pleased with it. So pleased, some of you inbreds don't even realize it's a government program.

Seriously though - you guys seem to go completely deaf and blind when I bring this up. But if you make health care a government concern. Every. Single. Fucking. Election. will be a fight to the death (maybe literally) over healthcare. Your health care will depend on your ability to control the government, and when you're not in control of government you'll be getting fucked. Is that really what you want?
Well I am relying on getting Medicare when I retire.

without it even I will never be able to retire and I’m able to save a lot. I’ll have to work another 5 years to be able to afford private healthcare for a 70 year old man.

Are you against medicare?

Obviously you are lying because a lawyer would have fixed it if they denied you a benefit you paid for.

If I wanted to spend, what, 10 years fighting it. The thing is, this has ALREADY been litigated. The contract for insurance is between the Employer and the Insurance company... The employee has no standing

You know nothing about how our legal system works. If the contract is between your employer and the insurance company, you can sue your employer. The insurance company would have to get involved because they would probably have to pay if they lose. It's like when someone hits your car. You sue the person who hit your car. They contracted with their insurance company to cover them. You don't sue their insurance company

You don't pay money for an amorphous thing called medical treatment. You have a contract saying what you pay and specifically what you get for it. And that contract is enforced by the courts. They can't just not pay you

Sure they can. They do it all the time, and at the time, Cigna was notorious for finding ways to not pay people after they paid the premiums. Ed Hanaway, all around piece of shit, got nearly 100 Million Dollars in a separation package because he was so good at keeping Cigna from paying the suckers.

This is just you making shit up

Amber was in Dallas, a blue city. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't actually. Anton in Baton Rouge is pretty mixed. But all the protests are in big blue cities where no Republicans are involved.

Again, the GOP is the one backing the thug cops, Democrats are the ones working for reform..... The Cop Unions are getting behind Trumpenfuhrer right now

Again, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, New York and the other big blue cities, there ARE NO Republicans. That Democrats are the only ones involved but that Republicans are the problem is just more of your mental health issues

You made that up. I live in the South and there is no evidence that the racists changed parties and a lot of evidence they didn't. You realize there are two parties down here, it's not just one. Democrats know so little about so much. And government schools sure don't help

Yeah, I've been to the South, buddy. Dumb, inbred racist morons who are still flying the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of.

Yes, you are a bigot

without it even I will never be able to retire and I’m able to save a lot. I’ll have to work another 5 years to be able to afford private healthcare for a 70 year old man.

All welfare, including social security and medicare, should be ended. Particularly at the Federal level

View attachment 371444

Private insurance, not so much.

View attachment 371443

LOL, you tell me that people like free shit like that's some sort of news and point for your side

There are people on both sides of the issue....I came around to the full throated pro life side when Project Veritas demonstrated to me that the abortionists are complete heartless ghouls, who look upon fetuses with no more regard than the auto parts yard looks at old junkers....IOW. I was persuaded through compelling evidence.

So someone doctors a video of a legal and medically beneficial practice, (Those tissues are donated and they help people medically), and you found that compelling?

Therefore, I strongly suggest that you folks the pro life movement put as much effort and energy in the direction of persuasion of fence sitters like me, as you do into the obstinate piety for which y'all are renowned.

if you guys were serious about their being less abortions, you'd support Single Payer Health Care, Paid Family Leave, universal sex education (religion free) and the distribution of contraception. That's how you get to less abortions, if you guys were really serious about that.

This is what France has, and they have half the number of abortions we have. Abortion is paid for up to the 12th week, after that a Doctor has to sign off on it... But a pregnancy isn't a crisis situation in France like it is here, so less women have abortions.

MEANWHILE, if you want to look at a country that has what you want - too much religion and stupid laws banning abortion - you can look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in most cases, but they have 800,000 abortions a year (more than the US with a third of our population).
There were no doctored videos, you fucking liar...They were all released in full unedited form.

And my preferred policy positions don't automatically lead to yours as a matter of course.....Comparing the US to entirely different cultures is a total red herring.

I'd say that you were the most blatantly dishonest poster on the forum, if you didn't have such stiff competition from rightwinger.

I don’t have kids and my two nephews go to really expensive private schools. The oldest is going to Michigan state university in the fall

Michigan State? OMG, they couldn't get into a real school? What a waste of money then on "really expensive private schools." Mighigan fucking State.

Buy hey, if they want to grow corn or stick their hand inside a cow, they are going to do all right there.

Go Blue!
That’s funny. MSU is the second best school in Michigan and it’s nationally known in corporate America.

My brother did alright going to MSU. He’s now a vp of a Fortune 500. He got a masters in labor and industrial relations. HR stuff. At the end of the masters program Fortune 500 companies came in and gave everyone a paid internship paying them $60,000 and that was good money in the 1990s. Corporate America only sends recruiters to the best schools to offer this. When they hired him he was immediately mid management making 6 figures.

What school did you go to? I went to eastern michigan university. Now they don’t send recruiters to emu I’ll give you that but you can’t seriously make fun of MSU. Says you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Did you really go to EMU? I told you I went to the school on the other side of 23. You seriously lived in Ypsilanti and didn't know what that meant? You're the one school that hates us more than MSU does.

Michigan State hates us because they think we look down on them. But we don't care, sheesh, they went to MSU

Go Blue!
Amen!

Know what Michigan and Michigan State students have in common? They were all accepted by Michigan State.
That’s true. Michigan is the better university. The smartest students go to Michigan but then when they graduate they go to work for MSU grads.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Don't quit your day job

if you guys were serious about their being less abortions, you'd support Single Payer Health Care, Paid Family Leave, universal sex education (religion free) and the distribution of contraception. That's how you get to less abortions, if you guys were really serious about that.

Planned Parenthood has done more to prevent abortions than Republican Policies
No sooner than I mention blatantly dishonest posters....

AutismTyson.jpg

Absolutely I'm against Medicare. Have you read any of my posts? I don't think government should control health care or health insurance. As a safety net, Medicare does minimal damage, but if the M4A nitwits get their way, it will do maximal damage and government (Donald Trump) will decide what your life is worth.

You know what's even funnier about this is that it's an all Democrat issue. Democrat cities, Democrats city counsels, Democrat police unions, Democrat governors and you think it's Republicans and libertarians doing this when we have no say over it at all. It's all you, Holmes. Democrats are the party of the KKK, segregation, slavery, Jim Crow and police brutality. Blacks need you like they need a knee on their neck. Oh yeah, you give them that too

Actually, a lot of these incidents happen where the GOP is in charge... Amber Guyver was in Texas. Anton Sterling was in Louisiana...

Amber was in Dallas, a blue city. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't actually. Anton in Baton Rouge is pretty mixed. But all the protests are in big blue cities where no Republicans are involved.

Fact check rates your post: False

The babbling about "Jim Crow" is kind of funny. We threw those people out and the GOP welcomed them with open arms in Tricky Dick's Southern Strategy.

You made that up. I live in the South and there is no evidence that the racists changed parties and a lot of evidence they didn't. You realize there are two parties down here, it's not just one. Democrats know so little about so much. And government schools sure don't help
Just remember your kids when they graduate high school they have to come to us for work because there are no job openings in your hick towns.

Another bigoted boob who knows nothing about the South

If you don't want to pay for your own healthcare, why should other people be forced to pay it for you?

If you don't want to pay for your own healthcare, why should other people be forced to pay it for you?
Because leftists are the biggest cheapskates on the planet....Unless, of course, the money belongs to someone else.

Actually, it's up every time this time...

Both parties would have a vested interest in making Medicare for All Work. It's why Medicare is referred to a "Third Rail" of politics, nobody dares to touch it.

Forum List

Back