The Best Part of Electric Vehicles

Is you can charge them in your garage while your family is sleeping.

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Very true lithium does not react well to water as demonstrated in this video.

Holy shit I rode in the rain the other day and my control panel was going haywire. It had to be the rain. I'm hoping it was the rain. Or maybe I just have a lose wire. Would hate to lose power when I'm 30 miles from home.

I love my ebike. Clean, quiet and I can ride on thousands of miles of trails motorized vehicles can’t.

My friends with normal bikes tell me how they ride 20 miles. I ride 60 miles or more.

If I took you on a ride you’d be hooked. But could you afford one? That’s the other thing. It’s a new product and good for the economy

Hope you have a working smoke alarm.

I keep it in the detached garage. My neighbors will be pissed if I burn all their cars down. LOL.

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Holy shit I rode in the rain the other day and my control panel was going haywire. It had to be the rain. I'm hoping it was the rain. Or maybe I just have a lose wire. Would hate to lose power when I'm 30 miles from home.

You need to get with the program.

What program?

What program?

The religion of green.

More fear mongering about electric vehicles

Gasoline powered cars never catch fire?

View attachment 513358

Typically NOT when they're sitting parked and being charged.
Typically neither do e cars.

Remember cellphones were exploding? What did we do? Did we go back to land lines or fix the problem?

Im glad Orville and Wilber Wright didn’t listen to you pro train/coal people who didn’t want the oil competition.
Reminds me of the fear mongering about seat belts

What if your car catches fire? You will not be able to get out
If we are going to make fun of anyone it should be the NordicTrack community. Fucking loosers.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

1626439503611.png

I love my ebike. Clean, quiet and I can ride on thousands of miles of trails motorized vehicles can’t.

My friends with normal bikes tell me how they ride 20 miles. I ride 60 miles or more.

If I took you on a ride you’d be hooked. But could you afford one? That’s the other thing. It’s a new product and good for the economy

I keep it in the detached garage. My neighbors will be pissed if I burn all their cars down. LOL.

You're not one of those assholes I honk at when they hog the roadside with their electric scooters, are you? Between the bicyclists, the Amish buggies, and the damned deer, I need a drink every time I get out of the car.

More fear mongering about electric vehicles

Gasoline powered cars never catch fire?

View attachment 513358

Typically NOT when they're sitting parked and being charged.
Typically neither do e cars.

Remember cellphones were exploding? What did we do? Did we go back to land lines or fix the problem?

Im glad Orville and Wilber Wright didn’t listen to you pro train/coal people who didn’t want the oil competition.
Reminds me of the fear mongering about seat belts

What if your car catches fire? You will not be able to get out
Depends. The doors of BMW i8's are difficult to open without the battery functioning. It happened to a buddy of mine.

Thats a good question. Let’s say humans will either go extinct in 1 million years or 2 depending on what we do today. Do you care about all the lives that won’t happen because of your actions.?

Do I care what happens to a theoretical human in an unimaginable future in one million years? I couldn't give a fetid dingo's kidney. I wouldn't bet my quatloos one way, or the other.

View attachment 513366
Well there lies the problem. It's not us. It's you guys. You REPUBLICANS. The same people to claim about all life even the unborn. You vindicate my beliefs about Republicans. They don't really care about the unborn. You certainly don't.

This is another problem I have with religious people. I'm worrying about future souls and you're only worried about your own. I worry about humans 1000 years from now you worry about your soul 1000 years from now. You're delusional and the problem. Thanks for confirming this.

Now I'm sure not all Republicans would agree with you but I bet based on you guys not caring that you are destroying the planet, deep down most of you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourselves. And seeds in strangers wombs of course.

Where to start, where to start. First of all, I'm a Libertarian. That means I support any position that derives the maximum amount of personal liberty.

If someone wants to drive an electric car, I say go for it. If someone wants to tell me I have to drive an electric car, they can go stuff themselves.

I am religious, by my religion, and that of my family for thousands of years, also believes in a personal responsibility and forcing anyone to accept my personal religious beliefs in anathema to my fellow co-religionists. Someone else's moral decisions are between them and their own deity. It is no business of mine.

Do I care about people other than myself? Not enough to tell anyone how to live their life and not enough to feel responsible for the decisions they make. All the worst things that have happened in human history from genocides to ethnic cleansing are always for the best of reasons: for liberation or manifest destiny. Always against tyranny and always in the interest of humanity. Just ask the people who perpetrate them.

Since I have no way of knowing how my actions personal actions will affect the human race in 1,000 or 10,000, or a million years from now, I will lose absolutely zero sleep over that. One of the reasons I'm such a happy and fulfilled individual is because I don't waste time agonizing over that which is truly none of my business.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

I couldn't be happier that you found your religion, bro. Just make sure to not to say anything like your EV fucked up in the rain. They won't tolerate that shit.

These people have not thought through the consequences of widespread EV use.

Widespread use of EV's makes about as much sense as the widespread use of electric heaters.

BFI

You're not one of those assholes I honk at when they hog the roadside with their electric scooters, are you? Between the bicyclists, the Amish buggies, and the damned deer, I need a drink every time I get out of the car.

No those are those 21 speed bikes. They don't like the bike paths. Too bumpy. So they ride on the road even when they don't have to. There are only a couple places we go where we have to ride on the road for a minute to get to the next section of trails. I like being off the road thank you.

There are some great trails 3 miles from my home but I would have to ride on the road for about a mile. So instead I go 20 miles out of my way. That would suck except 20 miles is nothing to me on a e bike. To a regular biker, that would be their entire ride. I'm going to petition my city or whatever city that is to put a 2 lane bike path going over the expressway. They've put bike paths everywhere else this is like the one place in Metro Detroit that isn't bike friendly. There's 6 lanes three going each way right over the express way. You think they could have put one fucking bike lane in.

Forum List

Back