The Best Part of Electric Vehicles

More fear mongering about electric vehicles

Gasoline powered cars never catch fire?

View attachment 513358

Typically NOT when they're sitting parked and being charged.
Typically neither do e cars.

Remember cellphones were exploding? What did we do? Did we go back to land lines or fix the problem?

Im glad Orville and Wilber Wright didn’t listen to you pro train/coal people who didn’t want the oil competition.

This is why we don’t let people make their own cars.

Actually, KIT cars (as well as motorcycles and even air planes) is a HUGE industry.

Building it yourself gives you a lot more for your money.

View attachment 513359
That car was put together not made in your garage. They know that car is safe.

Actually, depending on the kit, everything from the chassis up requires the building to do some sort of work. Building your own car is perfectly legal and only requires a roadworthy certificate from your local DMV to drive it.

Actually, KIT cars (as well as motorcycles and even air planes) is a HUGE industry.

View attachment 513359
That car was put together not made in your garage. They know that car is safe.

Actually, depending on the kit, everything from the chassis up requires the building to do some sort of work. Building your own car is perfectly legal and only requires a roadworthy certificate from your local DMV to drive it.
This guy on my favorite show mountain men converted his car to run on wood. He put wood chips in a barrel like a train takes coal. I believe he drove it on the roads I bet that wouldn’t be legal in Michigan. But he’s in west virginia. Probably legal there.

View attachment 513358

Remember cellphones were exploding? What did we do? Did we go back to land lines or fix the problem?

Im glad Orville and Wilber Wright didn’t listen to you pro train/coal people who didn’t want the oil competition.
Reminds me of the fear mongering about seat belts

What if your car catches fire? You will not be able to get out

The planet will be here but what about humans?

I hate to break this to you, but no species, including humans, is going to be around forever ...

larson.jpg

This guy on my favorite show mountain men converted his car to run on wood. He put wood chips in a barrel like a train takes coal. I believe he drove it on the roads I bet that wouldn’t be legal in Michigan. But he’s in west virginia. Probably legal there.

Actually, that's called a 'wood gasifier' and was a very common sight in rural America in World War II when gas shortages forced farmers and local transporters to become creative.

In Wartime Japan, they used charcoal gasifiers to run all their buses and farm machinery as well.

Make sure your smoke alarms are working and every bedroom has an emergency exit. No problem.

I've been doing a lot of experimenting with electric vehicles lately. It seems to me that the key is keeping those battery cells at the same voltage to avoid that kind of shitstorm.
I have zero desire to lose my home and everything in it because Al Gore says I must deal with a high risk machine.
GM is now telling all customers to not park in the garage. That’s not progress, that’s anti-progress.
Al Gore said no such thing.

View attachment 513358

Reminds me of the fear mongering about seat belts

What if your car catches fire? You will not be able to get out

I still carry a pocketknife in my glove compartment ...

They’re ok with gas destroying the planet but not batteries destroying their homes.

The planet has been year billions of years and will be here billions of years after I'm gone ... MY house is full of MY stuff!

Again, do you charge your cellphone while you sleep hypocrite?

My cellphone isn't the newest model, but it doesn't have 900 pounds of lithium batteries in it ...

0100UgLYKcwrRAm4ERaLAO6.1569508773.fit_lim.size_1050x578.jpg

I hate to break this to you, but no species, including humans, is going to be around forever ...

View attachment 513362
We might If we master the universe. You’re right though eventually we need to get off this rock.

So you don’t care if what we do today shortens our time on this planet by 1 million years?

Thats a good question. Let’s say humans will either go extinct in 1 million years or 2 depending on what we do today. Do you care about all the lives that won’t happen because of your actions.?

I would think if you care about a seed in a womb you would care what happens to humans in the future.

I know, you don’t believe our actions will matter, but you’re wrong.

Go Green!

View attachment 513359
And if you fuck up and wrap it around a tree, you have nobody to blame but yourself. The vampiric parasitic trial lawyers can kiss your cold dead ass.

Thats a good question. Let’s say humans will either go extinct in 1 million years or 2 depending on what we do today. Do you care about all the lives that won’t happen because of your actions.?

Do I care what happens to a theoretical human in an unimaginable future in one million years? I couldn't give a fetid dingo's kidney. I wouldn't bet my quatloos one way, or the other.

Talosians_3.jpg

Is you can charge them in your garage while your family is sleeping.

I love my ebike. Clean, quiet and I can ride on thousands of miles of trails motorized vehicles can’t.

My friends with normal bikes tell me how they ride 20 miles. I ride 60 miles or more.

If I took you on a ride you’d be hooked. But could you afford one? That’s the other thing. It’s a new product and good for the economy

Hope you have a working smoke alarm.

Is you can charge them in your garage while your family is sleeping.

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Very true lithium does not react well to water as demonstrated in this video.

Do I care what happens to a theoretical human in an unimaginable future in one million years? I couldn't give a fetid dingo's kidney. I wouldn't bet my quatloos one way, or the other.

View attachment 513366
Well there lies the problem. It's not us. It's you guys. You REPUBLICANS. The same people to claim about all life even the unborn. You vindicate my beliefs about Republicans. They don't really care about the unborn. You certainly don't.

This is another problem I have with religious people. I'm worrying about future souls and you're only worried about your own. I worry about humans 1000 years from now you worry about your soul 1000 years from now. You're delusional and the problem. Thanks for confirming this.

Now I'm sure not all Republicans would agree with you but I bet based on you guys not caring that you are destroying the planet, deep down most of you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourselves. And seeds in strangers wombs of course.

Forum List

Back