The Barack Obama / Barry Soetoro / HARRISON J BOUNELL Plot Thickens...

What is always laughable, are the insults and pure BULL SHIT from... well... first off, ODUMBOBOTS, and second, from people who know little to NOTHING about the depth of this issue, and NEVER dispute the facts that are known.

If I do nothing more than aggravate them, I love the hell ot'of it.

Doesn't take much to turn you on, I guess.

And ain't it just grand that the Muslim fanatics who Our Kenyan President backed in his
illegal war in Libya are now admitting they're out to establish a theocracy. They also say they won't extradite the Lockerbie bomber....just their was of saying thanks. Now nobody's saying Obama's a Muslim...those folks thought he was when he was waging
their civil war for them but obviously he's not Muslim enough that they'll do a little
something in return.

What is always laughable, are the insults and pure BULL SHIT from... well... first off, ODUMBOBOTS, and second, from people who know little to NOTHING about the depth of this issue, and NEVER dispute the facts that are known.

If I do nothing more than aggravate them, I love the hell ot'of it.

Hate to toot the horn of this troll but he hit the nail right on the head.Im actually glad to see troll pale rider banned even though he speaks the truth about this issue because of hypocrisy.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/178124-pale-rider-reveals-his-hypocrisy-again.html

Because of his hypocrisy and refusal to come on this thread and address this fact,he is a coward and too arrogant to admit his shortcomings so I actually hope this is a permenent
ban of his.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back