The Awful Reality of Hell

This afternoon these words came to me.... "The Awful Reality of Hell." I decided to type those words into the search engine and add youtube, thinking I would find a sermon on the subject. Instead, I found this video. I have watched the video and although the producer didn't have a graphic warning on it, I have decided to add one along with his comments in the published section below, describing the content. The message in this video is hard hitting. It reveals to the viewer just how suddenly life can end. It begs the question, if you died tonight, where would you go?

Tomorrow is not a guarantee. "Today is the day of Salvation."

*Warning Graphic Content*

Uploaded on Nov 22, 2011
Let me tell you, dear reader, that Hell is assuredly a real place that burns forever, and ever, and ever. The bible warns the reader - you - on page after page and in book after book, to NOT go there, that you don't have to go there. You see, Hell was not created for you, a human being, it was created for the Devil and his angels who rebelled. In this article, I will endeavor to show you through video, audio and the written word, how you can avoid the fate that is waiting for the Devil and his followers.

First scenes of horrible deaths, then as you continue watching the last half is about Hell. Important to watch the entire thing to understand how quick this can happen, and when you least expect it.

There is no such thing as hell

Before you decide such a thing, jillian, you had better watch this video of an Israeli religious Jew who saw hell after dying. If you cannot speak Hebrew, the subtitles for what he is saying is on the video. He was revived at the hospital and came back.....this is what he saw. The video was put on youtube by Jews for Torah and has been endorsed by Jewish religious leaders in Israel.

Let's presume for the sake of discussion that Hell exists.

Maybe it's Christian Hell. Tiny possibility.

Maybe it's Moslem Hell. Equally tiny possibility.

Obviously I'm not going to lose any sleep over which is the true Hell, because that is beyond possible human understanding. Instead, I'll not experience the hell of superstition while I'm alive.

Forum List

Back