The Awful Reality of Hell

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This afternoon these words came to me.... "The Awful Reality of Hell." I decided to type those words into the search engine and add youtube, thinking I would find a sermon on the subject. Instead, I found this video. I have watched the video and although the producer didn't have a graphic warning on it, I have decided to add one along with his comments in the published section below, describing the content. The message in this video is hard hitting. It reveals to the viewer just how suddenly life can end. It begs the question, if you died tonight, where would you go?

Tomorrow is not a guarantee. "Today is the day of Salvation."

*Warning Graphic Content*

Uploaded on Nov 22, 2011
Let me tell you, dear reader, that Hell is assuredly a real place that burns forever, and ever, and ever. The bible warns the reader - you - on page after page and in book after book, to NOT go there, that you don't have to go there. You see, Hell was not created for you, a human being, it was created for the Devil and his angels who rebelled. In this article, I will endeavor to show you through video, audio and the written word, how you can avoid the fate that is waiting for the Devil and his followers.

First scenes of horrible deaths, then as you continue watching the last half is about Hell. Important to watch the entire thing to understand how quick this can happen, and when you least expect it.

Last edited:
I have listened to the trance lectures of many spiritualist mediums, and they all say there is no lasting hell, and no hellfire. Nor is there a supreme devil. These are just made up stories designed to keep people filling the coffers of churches and mosques. In fact the lake of fire first appears in the Egyptian book of the dead.

I find it hard to believe in a deity that would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

Although I realize if I found myself in burning hellfire, I would be screaming for mercy and utterly broken down.
The fact remains that I would always utterly despise a God that burnt anyone for any reason. Since God would know this I could not pay lip service to him just to be spared from hell. So I might as well tell God to get stuffed.

However I do not think there is anything to fear from a God of wrath because hell is a place made up by priests to scare people.

I have listened to the trance lectures of many spiritualist mediums, and they all say there is no lasting hell, and no hellfire. Nor is there a supreme devil. These are just made up stories designed to keep people filling the coffers of churches and mosques. In fact the lake of fire first appears in the Egyptian book of the dead.
These spiritualist mediums you speak of are conjuring up demons. Do you really expect a demon to tell you the truth, Dajjal? Stop believing children of the devil who practice divination and works of the occult and start believing the written Word of God.

It is written:

Micah 5:8-15 King James Version (KJV)
8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and these Bible verses

Galatians 5:20-21 - Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, (Read More...)

2 Chronicles 33:6 - And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

2 Kings 21:6 - And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke [him] to anger.

Revelation 22:15 - For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

1 Samuel 15:23 - For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king.

Acts 19:19 - Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all [men]: and they counted the price of them, and found [it] fifty thousand [pieces] of silver.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 - So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, [even] against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking [counsel] of [one that had] a familiar spirit, to enquire [of it]; (Read More...)

Isaiah 19:3 - And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT WITCHCRAFT

and these Bible Verses from the King James Version Bible:

[URL='https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Leviticus-19-31/']Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God.

Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Leviticus 20:27 - A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 - When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. (Read More...)

Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Leviticus 20:6 - And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

Galatians 5:19-21 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, (Read More...)

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Witchcraft_KJV/[/URL]

Last edited:
These spiritualist mediums you speak of are conjuring up demons. Do you really expect a demon to tell you the truth, Dajjal? Stop believing children of the devil who practice divination and works of the occult and start believing the written Word of God.

There's really no difference. People choose to believe what they choose to believe. And that's all there is to it. Except that after they have chosen to believe, they're so insecure about their own decision to believe, they need for eveyone else to believe the same thing.

See my last post for my opinion of a God that burns people. In any case I used to be able to feel psychic atmosphere myself, and I could tell if there was evil around. Evil feels cold and clammy.
The most positive psychic energy I have ever felt was when I walked into a Franciscan monastery In Italy.
I was instantly enveloped in a warm glow that penetrated into my heart.
I could feel that the mediums who were in trance were not transmitting evil and the quality of the messages convinced me they were speaking the truth. Demons may or may not exist, but they have no power over men as we are divine sparks from the fire of God

There's really no difference. People choose to believe what they choose to believe. And that's all there is to it. Except that after they have chosen to believe, they're so insecure about their own decision to believe, they need for eveyone else to believe the same thing.

The difference is that by rejecting the Word of God one is willfully sending themselves to hell, Fenton.

I preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and warn others of the reality of hell not out of fear but out of love for Jesus Christ. It is not his will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

It is written:

2 Corinthians 5:11-21 King James Version (KJV)
11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and it is written:

Romans 10:8-15 King James Version (KJV)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The difference is that by rejecting the Word of God one is willfully sending themselves to hell, Fenton.

I preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and warn others of the reality of hell not out of fear but out of love for Jesus Christ. It is not his will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

It is written:

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and it is written:

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Each man's/woman's journey is his/her own. Every word above is put together by the hand of men. You choose your path, do not tell me mine.

See my last post for my opinion of a God that burns people. In any case I used to be able to feel psychic atmosphere myself, and I could tell if there was evil around. Evil feels cold and clammy.
The most positive psychic energy I have ever felt was when I walked into a Franciscan monastery In Italy.
I was instantly enveloped in a warm glow that penetrated into my heart.
I could feel that the mediums who were in trance were not transmitting evil and the quality of the messages convinced me they were speaking the truth. Demons may or may not exist, but they have no power over men as we are divine sparks from the fire of God
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It is written:

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12 King James Version (KJV)
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

https://www.biblegateway.com/plus

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and it is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Each man's/woman's journey is his/her own. Every word above is put together by the hand of men. You choose your path, do not tell me mine.

The Word of God did not come from men but by inspiration of God.

It is written:
2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I am not choosing your path for you. I am merely telling you where your path (by not believing on Jesus Christ unto Salvation) is leading you to, Fenton.

It is written:
Mark 16:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe in a deity that would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.
Adam and Eve were perfect when God created them man and woman. It was after their fall into sin that they became imperfect. Even after Adam and Eve God called certain men "perfect."

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Genesis 6:9

and there was Job about whom it was written:

Job 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

and for the believer in Jesus Christ to day there are these Scriptures:

2 Timothy 3:12-17 King James Version (KJV)
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and these verses:
1 Peter 5:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Sanctification is a process, Konradv. Why not seek the LORD with all of your heart, repent of your sins and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and trust Him to help you through this? What God has called you to, He is well able to perform in you.

Jesus said,

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Would Jesus ask you to do something that you were incapable of doing? Granted - apart from God - you can do nothing. No man can. What the Word of God is telling you is that through the power of the Holy Spirit (after believing on Jesus Christ as your Savior and LORD) you can walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Jesus is not a hard taskmaster. On the contrary, His yoke is "light." Look and see!

Matthew 11:28-30 King James Version (KJV)

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Lord desires for you to come to him so what have you got to lose besides a sinful life and your own ways which haven't worked for you anymore than mine used to work for me. I have joy and peace from God now that nothing else can compare to. I tell you the truth, there is nothing that can compare to the life of a believer abiding in Jesus Christ. Buy a King James Version Bible and start reading it. You will see that what I am telling you is the truth.

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

None of that addresses the fact that we're asked to worship an all-merciful God that shows no mercy when it comes to Hell.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and it is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is written:
2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I am not choosing your path for you. I am merely telling you where your path (by not believing on Jesus Christ unto Salvation) is leading you to, Fenton.

It is written:
Mark 16:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Mark 16:16 in all English translatio

Hominids wrote the bible bub.

Lets get it straight, If the bible is the word of God he is a mumbling sadistic monster. All human kind should band together to universally curse God to his own rotten hell.
If I find myself burning in hellfire for eternity when I die I will spend a million years learning how to breath fire and then invade heaven and breath it all over the self righteous saved, who are so limited in humanity that they would worship a God who burns people for next to no reason.

None of that addresses the fact that we're asked to worship an all-merciful God that shows no mercy when it comes to Hell.
Konradv, you said this: I find it hard to believe in a deity that would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.
_______
I answered your question by posting Scripture which defines what God means by Perfect. What does God mean? Let us look at Job for an example: There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
What did Job do? He walked uprightly, he obeyed God, he feared God, and he eschewed evil meaning that he "deliberately avoided evil and abstained from evil." If you come to Jesus Christ and are born again can you do the same? Of course you can!
By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil. Proverbs 16:6

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Now as you want to know why we are asked to worship an all-merciful God Whom you believe shows no mercy when it comes to hell let me give you these scriptures to think upon:

For when ye were servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. What fruit have ye then in those things whereof ye now are ashamed? for the end of those things is death. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:20-23

This is good news, Konradv. It means that the choice is yours to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved or to reject the salvation he offers you and spend your eternity in hell. This is a free will decision that you make. God is holy, all that is in heaven is holy. The unholy cannot enter into heaven, Konradv. You have to decide where you will spend eternity and act accordingly. God loved you so much that He sent his only begotten Son to die for your sins. If you reject that offer of salvation where would you expect to go?

You have to go somewhere as you are trichotomy created in the image of God. See Genesis 1:28

Genesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

You are a spirit that lives in a body and has a soul. When your body returns to dust your spirit and soul will go to one of two places eternally. Heaven or hell. Angels are also spirit beings. The same angel that slew Joshua's enemies in a single night is still in existence today. Same for Gabriel and all God's holy Angels. The same is true for the fallen angels who were cast out of heaven with Lucifer. They are still in existence today and their eternal place is hell with all of its torments. You must live eternally somewhere. You are a spirit that will live eternally. Therein you have to go somewhere after you leave this earth. Heaven or hell.

Now Lucifer (who is the devil and named Satan) is deceiving the hearts of men and women by telling them that they will have a reward in hell if they serve him here on earth. Satan despises mankind because we were created in the image of God. Satan also despises his own servants. Yes, Satan despises those who serve him because they too were created in the image of God when they were born upon the earth. It's true. God defeated Satan and while he knows his destiny is the lake of fire, he is working hard to convince his own servants that he will have the power to grant them ruling authority in hell if they serve him on earth. How is that possible when he cannot even deliver himself from his own future judgment of being bound and cast into the lake of fire (in hell)? Think about it. Does that make any sense to you?

Why would anyone ever believe the one who is known in Scripture as the Father of lies? Why would anyone expect Lucifer to keep his word to them? Keeping one's word is a virtue and the devil has no virtue. You may see the servants of Satan rewarded here on earth with wealth, power and status......... But what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (see Mark 8:36)

The truth is hell has many of Satan's former servants (witches, warlocks, wizards, sorcerers, mediums, those who practiced divination, false teachers, false prophets) crying out for mercy to Jesus because they believed the lies that Satan and the demons told them and now it is too late for them. It is not too late for you. Today is the day of Salvation. Do not delay, Konradv. God loves you! Call upon the name of the LORD today and be saved.

Last edited:

Lets get it straight, If the bible is the word of God he is a mumbling sadistic monster. All human kind should band together to universally curse God to his own rotten hell.
If I find myself burning in hellfire for eternity when I die I will spend a million years learning how to breath fire and then invade heaven and breath it all over the self righteous saved, who are so limited in humanity that they would worship a God who burns people for next to no reason.

You're wrong, Dajjal ... God is holy, righteous and just. It is Satan (also called Lucifer) who is evil. You speak of God burning people for next to no reason? Would you call what this girl (in the videos below) who suffered at the hands of Satanists (serving Lucifer) next to nothing?

No, if these people do not repent they will in hell for all eternity suffering unspeakable torments for what they have done to this girl. This is a 60 minutes interview - 2 parts - of a girl who was taken to black masses by her grandmother (who was a satanist) and ritually abused for a time span of 10 years. 10 years!

This video was published on youtube 2016 and there are over 1/2 million views. Interesting, as I scrolled through the many comments below the video I could not find a single person who didn't believe her testimony. Every single person who listened to the video (that I saw on the comment section) believed her. The police officers who took the report and made the arrests believed her (and said so to the interviewer in 60 minutes report). The psychologist who was an expert in Satanic Ritual Abuse confirmed she was telling the truth (and said so in the 60 minutes report). Without question her testimony was 100% truth and there are scores of other children in Britain who have suffered the same type satanic ritual abuse at Black Masses that this young girl suffered for 10 years.

Now I looked up another blog which I believe is a haven for the wicked and wouldn't you know that without exception ALL of them claimed not to believe her, did their best to discredit her, even falsely claiming that the grandmother and the 5 men who were sent to jail over it (this was established in the videos) were not sent to jail! Why did they want to attempt to discredit her story? Because it exposes the truth about Satanism. That it is pure evil and those who practice it deserve to spend the rest of eternity in hell.

God is a righteous God. If a person does not repent of such wickedness, they should be sent to hell. I am thankful that my God avenges the blood of the innocent and does bring forth justice that even this world sometimes refuses to give due to pay off's, back room deals, and buying off judges.

At the judgment seat of God there will be no appeals court, no back room deals, no buying off God Almighty! Because He is a holy God and his judgments are righteous. To God be the glory.

Hell is real! Those who are involved in witchcraft, Satanism, Wizardry, divination, fortune-telling and the abuse of children will find that out one day if they do not turn from their sorcery and call on the Lord Jesus Christ to save them! There will be no rewards in hell for those serving Satan. Only unspeakable torment, suffering and the agony of knowing that they could have turned away from their wickedness and been saved but they would not do it. The demons in hell will remind them of that truth throughout eternity. Count on it!

here is the girl's testimony:

konradv, after viewing these videos of this girl's testimony do you still think God is unjust for sending some people to hell? Me neither. There are people in this world who have committed horrific atrocities against children, men and women in the name of Lucifer and their day is coming if they do not plead on the mercy of God, repent and receive Christ for forgiveness. Otherwise? They will suffer in hell throughout all eternity. Is God just? Yes, He is. Ten thousand times over and more.... God is just. The courtrooms (many of which have wicked judges) may not be just, the media (who covers up the truth to protect the wicked) may not be just but God is always, always, ALWAYS just. I praise His Holy Name. He will avenge the innocent. That day is coming.

Last edited:
For those who are searching their own heart & realize they need help, this song is for you: based upon Psalm 121

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 121

Last edited:
This afternoon these words came to me.... "The Awful Reality of Hell." I decided to type those words into the search engine and add youtube, thinking I would find a sermon on the subject. Instead, I found this video. I have watched the video and although the producer didn't have a graphic warning on it, I have decided to add one along with his comments in the published section below, describing the content. The message in this video is hard hitting. It reveals to the viewer just how suddenly life can end. It begs the question, if you died tonight, where would you go?

Tomorrow is not a guarantee. "Today is the day of Salvation."

*Warning Graphic Content*

Uploaded on Nov 22, 2011
Let me tell you, dear reader, that Hell is assuredly a real place that burns forever, and ever, and ever. The bible warns the reader - you - on page after page and in book after book, to NOT go there, that you don't have to go there. You see, Hell was not created for you, a human being, it was created for the Devil and his angels who rebelled. In this article, I will endeavor to show you through video, audio and the written word, how you can avoid the fate that is waiting for the Devil and his followers.

First scenes of horrible deaths, then as you continue watching the last half is about Hell. Important to watch the entire thing to understand how quick this can happen, and when you least expect it.

There is no such thing as hell

Forum List

Back