The average monthly mortgage payment has DOUBLED under Joe Biden

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
There's no way to overstate how bad this is.

Joe Biden and the DemoKKKrats have destroyed the American economy and the average American's livelihood with their wars, open border, and runaway inflation.

Personally, I would like to thank all the Biden voters (especially the younger ones) who can't afford homes. Mine is paid off, and the money I would otherwise be using to pay a mortgage is now going into high-interest savings accounts and other investment vehicles that take advantage of the high interest rates that are killing lower income people.

Joe Biden and the DemoKKKrats have destroyed the American economy and the average American's livelihood with their wars, open border, and runaway inflation.

Personally, I would like to thank all the Biden voters (especially the younger ones) who can't afford homes. Mine is paid off, and the money I would otherwise be using to pay a mortgage is now going into high-interest savings accounts and other investment vehicles that take advantage of the high interest rates that are killing lower income people.

It's just manifesting itself now, but Reagan, both Bushes and Trump caused it

I promise

Can’t afford it?

Get a better job and stop expecting the Nanny State to save you
Agreed. And stop expecting everything you want right when you want it.

In addition be smart. Stop buying homes America and watch the housing prices plummet.

Capitalism. You love it, right?

I own two houses

My mortgage payment didn’t go up
Must be only Conservatives

So you just dropped in to this thread to give people shit.

Folks, this is the poster/bot's MO and it will waste as much of your time as you allow it to.

Lots of luck.

See ya 'round, Mr. Pulitzer.

Folks, this is the poster/bot's MO and it will waste as much of your time as you allow it to.

Lots of luck.

Another whiny Conservative wanting Biden to give them Free Stuff

Get a JOB loser

Lots of luck.

I also own two houses and a large RV....my mortgage payments are just fine. Again....houses appreciate...trailers deppreciate....that's the problem in red flyover states.

... and gone down 300% in the last four months.

Marvin is confused yet again, this time about principal and interest.

Either buy in cash, or wait unil interest is under 4% again.

Forum List

Back