The average monthly mortgage payment has DOUBLED under Joe Biden

There's no way to overstate how bad this is.

Joe Biden and the DemoKKKrats have destroyed the American economy and the average American's livelihood with their wars, open border, and runaway inflation.

Personally, I would like to thank all the Biden voters (especially the younger ones) who can't afford homes. Mine is paid off, and the money I would otherwise be using to pay a mortgage is now going into high-interest savings accounts and other investment vehicles that take advantage of the high interest rates that are killing lower income people.

Not mine.

If you can’t afford a mortgage, get a better job
That is how it works
If you can’t afford to feed your family or pay your rent, then get off food stamps and Section 8 and get a better job. That’s how it works.

(Libs are fine with total welfare leeches. It’s just the hard-working middle class suffering under Bidenomics they tell to get better jobs. And that’s the problem in a nutshell: libs defend the welfare class and have contempt for the middle class.)

If you can’t afford a mortgage, get a better job
That is how it works

Oh, how surprisingly non-leftist a thing for you to say.

Get a better job? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

We thought all your cult ever expected was for everything to simply be given to them.

Forum List

Back