the attack on saudi oil

This is the criminal gang in iran posing as a government following its template from 1979. Disrupt the oil market to the point of fucking the global economy and ultimately getting their way again.
They’re desperate as a result of economic pressure put on them so this is their way of regaining leverage. First the hits on the tankers in the gulf and now this.
Obama would capitulate but reasonable people know better than to appease aggressors.
See, Munich, 1938.

So when are you assholes signing up to go fight for Exxon and the Jews?
I’m a little too old but I’d be more than willing to help wipe out this Iranian terrorist regime to help protect Americans — even assholes like you.

Disrupting the global economy is not in the best interests of Russia or China. For Russia, the increased value in oil is not worth the economic hardship of the big picture. Especially with the supply leverage of the US, no thanks to Obama.

Putin is not looking in the future and China is pissed off about the Tariffs, so they allow their puppet regimes like Iran to help Yemeni Rebels disrupt oil supplies and let North Korea toss a few missles...

It is just part of the game that is played...
Excluding Allah, Iran hasn’t been anyone’s puppet regime since the shah days.

They're closer to being a puppet regime of the anti-American U.S. Democrat Party more than anyone else.
Is it just possible that the Yemenis are just sick of being bombed by the Saudis?
I wonder who the next target will be?
No, this is iran trying to cause big problems because it’s what they do.
Perhaps the Saudis should stop bombing Yemeni hospitals?

Putin is not looking in the future and China is pissed off about the Tariffs, so they allow their puppet regimes like Iran to help Yemeni Rebels disrupt oil supplies and let North Korea toss a few missles...

It is just part of the game that is played...
Excluding Allah, Iran hasn’t been anyone’s puppet regime since the shah days.

They're closer to being a puppet regime of the anti-American U.S. Democrat Party more than anyone else.
Is it just possible that the Yemenis are just sick of being bombed by the Saudis?
I wonder who the next target will be?
No, this is iran trying to cause big problems because it’s what they do.
Perhaps the Saudis should stop bombing Yemeni hospitals?

Biased drivel.

So let me get this straight -- we supply the Saudis with weapons in which they used to murder civilians in Yemen with impunity --- and that's A-OK.....

But if rebels in Yemen use their weapons to attack oil fields in Saudi Arabia -- that is a bridge too far and we need to attack Iran??

Americans sure love to wealth worship -- then complain about how the "neo-cons" talked them into another quagmire after the fact

0 doubt its being done on purpose. All the events like this is on purpose-The already filthy rich are getting much richer off these events--They are the lowest form of life on earth. The rich are the problem.
You people are goofy.

Without the rich, you would be starving to death.

And what you thing, that event, has to do with "rich people".... goofy. Just goofy. Do you watch infowars by any chance? Just curious.

Men don't need to be worth billions of dollars while many go without. live on the streets. God created one human family. We are all brothers and sisters. It seems to be govts and false religions that are causing division. Standing in opposition to Gods will, as are the rich.

Really I could care less who is responsible. The Saudis shouldn't have started the war against Yemen.

And I don't think it should have anything to do with "American interests". The US should not support a Muslim fundamentalist dictatorship that beheads people in the streets then crucifies their bodies.

Really I could care less who is responsible. The Saudis shouldn't have started the war against Yemen.

And I don't think it should have anything to do with "American interests". The US should not support a Muslim fundamentalist dictatorship that beheads people in the streets then crucifies their bodies.
In fact, the Saudis are supporting the goverfnment of Yemen and Iran is trying to over throw that government, so it is Iran that has started a war with Yemen and the Saudis who are helping Yemen to defend itself.

In fact, the Saudis are supporting the goverfnment of Yemen and Iran is trying to over throw that government, so it is Iran that has started a war with Yemen and the Saudis who are helping Yemen to defend itself.
That is one of the Yemeni states. It used to be two states, North Yemen and South Yemen.

Sana'a is the capital and is in Houthi territory. The rest is roughly where South Yemen was, including the Al Quaida areas. Part of North Yemen is conquered by the Saudi-backed government.
Screen_Shot_2019_02_05_at_11_4.png

yemen-1990-before-unification.png

Saudi Arabia vs Iran in a no holds bared event! The assholes that attacked us on 9/11 vs the other assholes that kidnapped our ambassadors in 1978! They both hate our American guts! Who should prevail?

That is one of the Yemeni states. It used to be two states, North Yemen and South Yemen.

Sana'a is the capital and is in Houthi territory. The rest is roughly where South Yemen was, including the Al Quaida areas. Part of North Yemen is conquered by the Saudi-backed government.
Screen_Shot_2019_02_05_at_11_4.png

yemen-1990-before-unification.png
Yeman was always a single country until Iran urged the Houthis, Shi'ites, to break away from the government, Sunni. The Houthis were successful in capturing much of Yemen before signing a peace agreement with the government. More recently, Iran urged the Houthis to break the agreement and try to capture all of Yemen with Iran's help. Saudi Arabia is helping the government to hold off the Houthi/Iranian attack. Look around the ME, Iran has done this same thing in Lebanon, now more of an Iranian province that a sovereign state, in Syria, now a failed state being exploited by Iran to further its own imperialist ambitions, and in Iraq, which Obama gifted to Iran when he withdrew our troops. Wars are raging across the ME and in every one of them Iran is supporting Shi'ites against Sunni. Without Iran, none of these wars would be happening.

Saudi Arabia vs Iran in a no holds bared event! The assholes that attacked us on 9/11 vs the other assholes that kidnapped our ambassadors in 1978! They both hate our American guts! Who should prevail?
Certainly not the French, they hate us more than anyone else does.

I feel so sorry for the Saudis

Let’s see them fight their own battles instead of hiring someone to do so

That's what a lot of Americans said about the Europeans, but FDR managed to get us into their war anyway.

That's what a lot of Americans said about the Europeans, but FDR managed to get us into their war anyway.
Germany declared war on us

Saudi Arabia attacked us on 9/11, Bush twiddled his thumbs until he came up with the brilliant pan to invade Iraq. It was plainly a diversion, like kicking a dog because someone stronger sucker punched you... But that was a an act of war. And Iran took over and kidnapped our Embassy workers for over 2 years and that was clearly an act of war, too...What the hell? Japan did that and we nuked them four years later...Are we so impotent and wimpy now?

Due to FDR's provocations and Germany's defense treaty with Japan. The Flying Tigers, American pilots being paid by the US, flying US planes and using US weapons had been shooting down Japanese planes in China for years; that is, the US was already fighting an undeclared war against Japan. FDR had been aching to enter that war for years and had promised Churchill he would find a way to.

Saudi Arabia attacked us on 9/11, Bush twiddled his thumbs until he came up with the brilliant pan to invade Iraq. It was plainly a diversion, like kicking a dog because someone stronger sucker punched you... But that was a an act of war. And Iran took over and kidnapped our Embassy workers for over 2 years and that was clearly an act of war, too...What the hell? Japan did that and we nuked them four years later...Are we so impotent and wimpy now?
Bullshit. Al Qaeda attacked us, not Saudi Arabia, which was also attacked by al Qaeda.

Due to FDR's provocations and Germany's defense treaty with Japan. The Flying Tigers, American pilots being paid by the US, flying US planes and using US weapons had been shooting down Japanese planes in China for years; that is, the US was already fighting an undeclared war against Japan. FDR had been aching to enter that war for years and had promised Churchill he would find a way to.
Japan was at war in China over its own machinations, the
Bullshit. Al Qaeda attacked us, not Saudi Arabia, which was also attacked by al Qaeda.
I love 1940s America. We didn't equivocate over Pearl Harbor. No Senate hearings over which party/group/religion funded the attack . No fretting over how it might effect the world economy afterwards. Straight to the point. One mother loving day later, we were at war with the attackers. Americans have become of bunch of impotent wimps.

Last edited:

Japan was at war in China over its own machinations, the
I love 1940s America. We didn't equivocate over Pearl Harbor. No Senate hearings over which group funded the attack or which funded it or what their religion was. No fretting over how it might effect the world economy. Straight to the point. One mother loving day later, we were at war with the attackers. Americans have become of bunch of impotent wimps.
Since al Qaeda is a transnational organization, it is not possible to attack it as we were able to attack Japan, but we certainly have pursued them since 911. Iran has not yet done anything to us of the magnitude of Pearl Harbor, so it is not as clear what has to be done, but President Trump, I believe is on the right track.

Forum List

Back