The Attack on Paul Pelosi Gets Curiouser and Curiouser

So much for "Back the Blue" huh?
The Prog political class used the police for their agendas. No criminal codes have been removed. They just ordered the cops to not arrest people. Reforms are needed. But this is not about that. For when the time comes the police will become the worse that civilizations face. And that with the Progs promoting it.

So much for "Back the Blue" huh?
Yeah so much for that.

I back the blue when they both enforce and follow the law.

Faking affidavits to get warrants to spy on political opponents, or spinning a domestic altercation into an assassination plot by political opponents is doing neither.

I won't be throwing firebombs at their cars and blaming inebriation and unprocessed trauma, though. I'll leave that to Democrats.

I back the blue when they both enforce and follow the law.
So that whole "back the blue" was completely transactional...in other words....bullshit

Thanks for the admission.

No surprise given the Jan 6 attack on police

So that whole "back the blue" was completely transactional...in other words....bullshit

Thanks for the admission.
Not an admission from me. I never backed crooked cops.

Your love for authority is amusing.
No surprise given the Jan 6 attack on police
On Jan 6th police shot an unarmed woman who posed no danger in the head as a summary execution for vandalism.

There was at least one more person in the house when the police arrived and they let the police in.

Even though the police seem to have been aware that the assailant had entered through another door they only went to the front door and rang the bell to gain entry.

Surely the police knew that this was the home of the Speaker of the House and her husband yet they act as if the 911 dispatcher did something special.

The police claim they sprang into action, but not really though.

PaulPelsoi excused himself from the intruder(!) and used a bathroom in which his cell phone was charging and called the police from there but didn't lock the door and went back into the house where the intruder was.

David DePape forced his way into the home through a back entrance, Scott said. Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person. They discovered DePape and Pelosi struggling for a hammer, and after they instructed them to drop the weapon, Scott said, DePape took the hammer and “violently attacked” Pelosi
Scott also thanked the responding emergency dispatcher Heather Grives for recognizing something was wrong when Paul Pelosi dialed 911, allowing police to spring into action.
“What he said, she felt there was something more to it,” Scott said.
POLITICO reported earlier Friday that Pelosi had been able to dial 911 after telling the intruder he had to use the restroom and then called from inside, where his phone had been charging.

What are you trying to say?

Good thing we have dishonest Republicans telling us which cops are honest or not based on partisan politics huh?
Pretty interesting -- and as always, a little depressing -- watching this.

They're completely ignoring what the cops and authorities are actually saying, and just running with their own set of conspiracy theories.

The two universes get a little further away from each other every day.

Good thing we have dishonest Republicans telling us which cops are honest or not based on partisan politics huh?
Based on the partisan politics of law enforcement who aren't supposed to show any.

Sorry but when an officer kneels on a prisoners back until he dies, fakes a document to get a warrant or shoots an unarmed protester in the head I don't decide the right or wrong of it based on which team I'm on.

Pretty interesting -- and as always, a little depressing -- watching this.

They're completely ignoring what the cops and authorities are actually saying, and just running with their own set of conspiracy theories
Talk is cheap

Show us the video

It`s only a matter of time until he MAGAs are listed as a terrorist organization. A candidate for a Pa. state House seat was beat up this morning and that was after he had a brick thrown through a storm door window and his house spray painted.
Next up: On the other side of Pa. a Republican election official has had death threats against himself and his family. Albert RINO Schmidt`s name was mentioned by the soon to be indicted former guy, because he wouldn`t commit fraud for Trump.

I laughed reading all this....yep. We're supposed to buy this and not only that, if we don't there's something wronger than wrong about us, SHAME ON US SHAME hahahahah sure

Don't forget Sue that the police say they are not sure who opened the door for them when they arrived, the attacker or Paul.

Good thing the attacker didn't think quick and say to the police: "Get'em, men!" After all, Paul somehow had a hammer as well.

All that's needed now is for the attacker to sue the Pelosis.

Forum List

Back