The Attack on Paul Pelosi Gets Curiouser and Curiouser

So much for "Back the Blue" huh?

Meanwhile, haven't you wondered why the body-cam and security videos have been kept from the public?
Certainly, like the DUI Paul racked the body-cam videos were restricted, so will these be kept from public viewing.

I'll ask any honest Dem this question:

If a married Republican had been walked in on by police doing a welfare check and had been found in his underwear with a gay male prostitute also in underwear fighting over a hammer what would the Democrat reaction have been?

There's been an inconsistent reporting by the MSM, the San Francisco PD, the District Attorney and the Mayor's. They've all been less than transparent.
Relatively few real investigative reporters have become involved.

If a married Republican had been walked in on by police doing a welfare check and had been found in his underwear with a gay male prostitute also in underwear fighting over a hammer what would the Democrat reaction have been?
This was not a "welfare check"

This was police responding to a 911 call about a home invasion.

Fuck off

There's been an inconsistent reporting by the MSM, the San Francisco PD, the District Attorney and the Mayor's. They've all been less than transparent.
Relatively few real investigative reporters have become involved.
The lib media does not want to know since it might make pelosi look bad

I would ask why that republic pol doesn't sleep in his 3-piece suit like all average a Mericans.

This was not a "welfare check"

This was police responding to a 911 call about a home invasion.
So the Chief of the San Francisco Police lied?

1:15

Ooooh, you are in a conniption, aren't you?

Poor little guy.

Your media and your Party hung you out to dry by going with that absurd lie, instead of just saying "nobody's business what Paul Pelosi does when Nancy is away but Nancy."

Would it cause to pause if both men were in their underwear?
What proof can you present that Paul Pelosi is gay?

What proof can you present that this was anything other than what police have charged the intruder of?

What proof can you present that this was anything other than what police have charged the intruder of?
Conversely, what proof do you have that Paul Pelosi is not a flaming gay? We do know that he is a close friend of Ed Buck and Adam Schiff.

You answer my question with a question

Thats s sure sign that you are trying to deflect

If the intruder is fully clothed then we need not dwell on the homosexual issue at this time

And the police bodycam video should tell us that

Which may be why the SF police are withholding that video

I just picture my wife coming home from one of her cruises with her weaving guild. I pick her up at the dock after not seeing her for a week with my head in a bandage. I tell her,

"This gay prostitute in his underwear was in our house. I was fighting with him over a hammer when police showed up.

"Well, I was in my underwear too, because that's how I sleep, you know that. Because it was 2:30 in the morning. Yeah, I'm getting to that hon, let me tell it.

"They ordered us to drop the hammer, so I did and the guy hit me on the head with it. Believe that asshole? Seriously!

"I was in the hospital for a couple of days. Thinking of you the whole time, baby. I couldn't wait for you to get home and take care of . . . Why was a gay prostitute in the house at 2:30AM? It's almost funny actually, but it's perfectly innocent . . . "

Is Nancy Italian by blood or did she just marry one? Because Mrs. Flops is Italian by blood, and I sure as hell wouldn't try to sell her that story so close to a pier.

I just picture my wife coming home from one of her cruises with her weaving guild. I pick her up at the dock after not seeing her for a week with my head in a bandage. I tell her,

"This gay prostitute in his underwear was in our house. I was fighting with him over a hammer when police showed up.

"Well, I was in my underwear too, because that's how I sleep, you know that. Because it was 2:30 in the morning. Yeah, I'm getting to that hon, let me tell it.

"They ordered us to drop the hammer, so I did and the guy hit me on the head with it. Believe that asshole? Seriously!

"I was in the hospital for a couple of days. Thinking of you the whole time, baby. I couldn't wait for you to get home and take care of . . . Why was a gay prostitute in the house at 2:30AM? It's almost funny actually, but it's perfectly innocent . . . "

Is Nancy Italian by blood or did she just marry one? Because Mrs. Flops is Italian by blood, and I sure as hell wouldn't try to sell her that story so close to a pier.
Post fail.

They say one picture is worth a thousand words

And hysterical outraged libs are spewing albums worth of words to assure us that pelosi is not a pervert

Why not just release the video?
Why don't you read the police report on the attack?

Also, are you unsure of your masculinity?

Forum List

Back