The Atlantic is "live taping" at synagogue Sept 26

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Russia and the Trump Administration: A Radio Atlantic Conversation
Sep 26, 2017 • 7:00 pm

Join Atlantic journalists Jeffrey Goldberg, Julia Ioffe, Eliot A. Cohen, and Matt Thompson for a debate about one of the biggest foreign policy challenges of our time: Russia. Nearly a year after President Trump’s election, what damage has his norm-breaking presidency had on America’s global standing, and particularly our relations with Russia?
Can you believe the chutzpah?

Interestingly, the ad for this Trump-bashing fest does not mention that it's taking place at a synagogue. It only gives the address.

I'd love to go to this and ask inconvenient questions.

Join Atlantic journalists Jeffrey Goldberg, Julia Ioffe, Eliot A. Cohen, and Matt Thompson for a debate about one of the biggest foreign policy challenges of our time: Russia. Nearly a year after President Trump’s election, what damage has his norm-breaking presidency had on America’s global standing, and particularly our relations with Russia?

Interestingly, the ad for this Trump-bashing fest does not mention that it's taking place at a synagogue. It only gives the address.

If you provided a link------I cannot access it

• Banned

If you provided a link------I cannot access it
It's the synagogue on I and 6th NW in DC

Forum List

Back