Atlantic Editor Concedes Central Claim Of Trump Hit Piece Could Be Wrong

You know, a rational person would realize that if someone publishes an accusation and none of the "witnesses" want their name attached to it, it's horseshit...
That is not how anonymous sources work
They are trying to protect themselves from retribution
Trump is well known for his retribution.

If multiple anonymous witnesses tell the same story.....the story has credibility.

Now, Trump is known to lie repeatedly.
He has zero credibility.

Let the voters decide
Yes, that is how anonymous sources work. Obiwan's description is accurate. One thing we have learned since that last election is that an anonymous source is almost certain to be a liar.

This is why REAL journalists never run stories on the basis of just anonymous sources. That's why other journalists are calling this shameful. They teach you this shit in first-year journalism school: you get at least one person to speak on the record and verify your story, or you don't run the story.

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
Defend no one. There’s no story
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Name the person who said they heard the President say those words.
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

People are saying that Trump called the Military Losers
names of those people other than that it's a lie
This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection
Slander is not protected under the first amendment

Just following the lead of our President.

He never names his sources.....Why should I?
so no body heard him say those words it's all a lie?
and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.
Many, many people heard it and their stories match

The accusations are true......
Let Trump convince us other wise
Damn right the stories match....

Everyone that has come forward (including Bolton, who is no fan of Trump) stated that the Atlantic is lying....

That's why the editor is backpeddling on his claim.....
Okay, so quote the Atlantic editor backpedaling on his claim then.....

Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

Doesn‘t say the part about calling soldiers losers is not true
Then his "witnesses" need to step forward (if they even exist)....

No witnesses = no proof....
No they don’t.

Trump is once again trying to find and punish those who tell the truth about him. In this case, members of his staff spoke up and when other staff members told the same story, The Atlantic had verifiable sources.

Just because they protect their sources from a vindictive Trump, doesn’t make the story false
If they don't come forward, then there isn't any evidence that they even exist ....

See, I could say that 5 people called you a flaming faggot (and said they know it because they caught you in the act}...

Now if you question the allegation, would you consider it "proof" that the allegation is true if I said that I won't tell you who the witnesses are, and that they won't come forward???

Or would you say that my refusal to prove the statement true means that I'm lying????

Anonymous sources are anonymous for a reason. They fear retribution.

Trump has made it clear he will punish any staffer who dares to tell the truth. In this case, we have not one.....but four top staff members independently telling the same story.
There's another reason: Their stories are total horseshit.

As far was we know, we have no one who supports these sleazy accusations. The sources are made up from whole cloth. They don't actually exist.
How bout we have Trump offer immunity to any staffer who comes forward and testifies under oath?

Ask LTC Vindman how Trump reacted when he testified to Congress under oath
Why would he grant immunity to sleazy douchebags who want to stab him in the bacK?

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Why Trumps staff needs to remain anonymous if they want to tell the truth
You mean if they want to stab him in the back. The Atlantis claims have been totally debunked, but that's the kind of horseshit you believe. Any attack on Trump is instantly credible in your eyes. It's instantly non-credible in the eyes of rational people.
How is reporting the truth stabbing someone in the back?

The claims in the Atlantic are only debunked in Team Trump
The rest of the world realizes they are true
The editor of the Atlantic had admitted his story was false. Grow up.
No he hasn’t.

Only the part about why the trip to the cemetery was cancelled due to weather
If you would care to look at post 278, you can see that Goldberg has a record of writing poorly-researched stories...

As a matter of fact, some of them are so far off base its' astounding!!!

So, as long as the "witnesses" refuse to have their names associated with his allegations, the entire article has to be considered questionable, especially since people are coming out of the woodwork claiming that Goldberg is lying (including at least one individual that hates Trump so much that he wrote a "tell-all book").....

H
Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection

and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.

Everyone that has come forward (including Bolton, who is no fan of Trump) stated that the Atlantic is lying....

Bolton clears things up in his book he wrote. Bet he now regrets writing that in his book.
He does no such thing.
In Boltons book he talks about the Paris trip

1599686990103.jpeg

What we know about Trumps views about the military

He prefers those who were not captured
Trump knows more than the Generals
He only respects Gold Star Families who are Christian
He thinks those who die for their country are suckers and losers
He says people do not want to look at cripples.

How can anyone who served our country support him?
Of course, everything you know is wrong.

i

Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

No they don’t.

Trump is once again trying to find and punish those who tell the truth about him. In this case, members of his staff spoke up and when other staff members told the same story, The Atlantic had verifiable sources.

Just because they protect their sources from a vindictive Trump, doesn’t make the story false
If they don't come forward, then there isn't any evidence that they even exist ....

See, I could say that 5 people called you a flaming faggot (and said they know it because they caught you in the act}...

Now if you question the allegation, would you consider it "proof" that the allegation is true if I said that I won't tell you who the witnesses are, and that they won't come forward???

Or would you say that my refusal to prove the statement true means that I'm lying????

Trump has made it clear he will punish any staffer who dares to tell the truth. In this case, we have not one.....but four top staff members independently telling the same story.

As far was we know, we have no one who supports these sleazy accusations. The sources are made up from whole cloth. They don't actually exist.
How bout we have Trump offer immunity to any staffer who comes forward and testifies under oath?

Why would he grant immunity to sleazy douchebags who want to stab him in the bacK?

You mean if they want to stab him in the back. The Atlantis claims have been totally debunked, but that's the kind of horseshit you believe. Any attack on Trump is instantly credible in your eyes. It's instantly non-credible in the eyes of rational people.

No he hasn’t.

ROFL! If that part is false, then why should anyone believe any other part of it?

Let me state once again, since you can't seem to get past your own essentially hateful dishonesty,
the Atlantic magazine itself, the magazine that hooked you on this myth, has backed away from it's
own claims.
They have dropped this matter and said we can't corroborate this mess. Therefore we at the Atlantic
are walking away from our own claims, as sad as it makes us.

What kind of obsessive dick are you?
Actually, this isn't the first time Goldberg has fucked up....

And he tried to talk his way out of this one, too!!!

And here is another of his articles pushing the Iraq War (which cost us the lives of over 4,400 of our troops)...

Here he claims that Al Qaeda was in Iraq!!!!

This guy is obviously so gullible that anything he writes should be considered to be questionable, and rejected unless the reader can get further collaboration ....
So William Safire is Ken Silverstein is Jeffrey Goldberg is what now? Dick Cheney?

Man, I love that avatar, but 'fraid it's off to Ignoreland for you. Bubbye.

Last edited:

Because litterally everything you just posted is a lie.

Well documented

All Trumps denials are lies
One thing that has to be said about you is that you get everything you can out of a DNC talking point (lie). You keep beating it long after it died.

Last edited:
H
i

Bolton clears things up in his book he wrote. Bet he now regrets writing that in his book.
He does no such thing.
In Boltons book he talks about the Paris trip
Actually, the more you research Goldberg, the more stuff you find that has been thoroughly debunked...

For instance, here he is saying (during the run-up to the Iraq War), that Saddam was on the verge of having nuclear weapons!!!

The Germans have a special interest in Saddam’s intentions. German industry is well represented in the ranks of foreign companies that have aided Saddam’s nonconventional-weapons programs, and the German government has been publicly regretful. Hanning told me that his agency had taken the lead in exposing the companies that helped Iraq build a poison-gas factory at Samarra. The Germans also feel, for the most obvious reasons, a special responsibility to Israel’s security, and this, too, motivates their desire to expose Iraq’s weapons-of-mass-destruction programs. Hanning is tall, thin, and almost translucently white. He is sparing with words, but he does not equivocate. “It is our estimate that Iraq will have an atomic bomb in three years,” he said.

There is some debate among arms-control experts about exactly when Saddam will have nuclear capabilities. But there is no disagreement that Iraq, if unchecked, will have them soon, and a nuclear-armed Iraq would alter forever the balance of power in the Middle East. “The first thing that occurs to any military planner is force protection,” Charles Duelfer told me. “If your assessment of the threat is chemical or biological, you can get individual protective equipment and warning systems. If you think he’s going to use a nuclear weapon, where are you going to concentrate your forces?”

This guy is either a piss poor researcher (and extremely gullible) when it comes to looking into stories and getting to the bottom of things, or he's a fucking idiot!!!!!

...and John Bolton has debunked the rest of it. It is nothing but political bullshit initiated by a partisan hack, Jeffrey Golberg and "corroborated" by another partisan hack, Jennifer Griffin...and by liberal parrots at CNN.

Michael Brown would be proud of the hacks...as you are.

i

No they don’t.

No he hasn’t.

If you would care to look at post 278, you can see that Goldberg has a record of writing poorly-researched stories...

As a matter of fact, some of them are so far off base its' astounding!!!

So, as long as the "witnesses" refuse to have their names associated with his allegations, the entire article has to be considered questionable, especially since people are coming out of the woodwork claiming that Goldberg is lying (including at least one individual that hates Trump so much that he wrote a "tell-all book").....

If there are no names and no one on the record, we have no way of knowing for sure that Goldberg's "anonymous sources" aren't the voices in his own head. Do I trust him not to simply invent the entire thing out of whole cloth? No, not in the slightest.

Names, or it didn't happen.

...and John Bolton has debunked the rest of it. It is nothing but political bullshit initiated by a partisan hack, Jeffrey Golberg and "corroborated" by another partisan hack, Jennifer Griffin...and by liberal parrots at CNN.

Michael Brown would be proud of the hacks...as you are.

That's the really hilarious part: Bolton debunked it months before Goldberg even made it up. Apparently, he didn't read Bolton's book.

i

No they don’t.

No he hasn’t.

annyomous sources told me that you loved to suck dick and take it up the ass

The Atlantic Hoax is Dead – Bring on the Next Hoax!

7 Sep 2020 ~~ By David Blackmon

So, The Atlantic’s “Trump hates the military” hoax died on the vine after about a 24-hour run. It died for the simple reason that Trump’s public actions consistently in favor of the interests of the U.S. military and its personnel and retirees rendered the anonymously-sourced hit piece transparently unbelievable to anyone with functioning synapses in their cranial cavity, which of course excludes China Joe Biden.
The obvious hope of the Biden/Harris campaign and its corrupt media toadies was that this particular hoax would lead thousands of Trump supporters to finally abandon him out of disgust. Yeah, that’s not going to happen.
No passenger on the Trump Train is leaping off over this story or for any other reason. The only disgust expressed by any real Trump supporter towards anyone involved in the obvious hoax is toward Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg, the Atlantic’s corrupt owner who is also the poisonous Black Widow of Steve Jobs, and all the other Democrat media toadies like Jake Tapper and Jennifer Griffin who did everything they could to amplify it.
~[snip]~
Think about it: Among your circle of friends, co-workers and acquaintances, do you know a single Trump supporter who has said he/she is going to vote for Creepy Uncle McWifeMolester on November 3? Of course you don’t because those people do not exist.
The corrupt media continues to trot out this parade of “former Bush officials” and “former McCain campaign workers” and “former Romney people” who claim to be all like ‘Republicans’ and stuff and who just hate Trump and have signed a letter condemning him along with 400 of their fellow sippers of cheap zinfandel, but so what?
~[snip]~
The Atlantic hoax has failed. Miserably. Gloriously. A truly epic fail.
Lacking any other alternative, the Democrats and their media toadies will simply mount the next hoax. We don’t know what form it will take or exactly when it will come, but we do know this: It will also be an epic fail, and it will be glorious.
That is all.

Comment:

What they did was put out the ultimate LIE that proves that everything they say is a lie. When it isn't a lie it's still a lie because truth is often determined by context and the context of their lies is always a false narrative.

Harris/Bide and their deep state, MIC, and RINO collaborationists have extended the legal principal of 'falsus in uno falsus in omnibus to falsus in pluribus falsus in omnibus.' (Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus - Wikipedia )
They have lied about so many things so consistently that we just have to assume every word out of their mouths every dot on a printed page is a lie. And our ears are closed to the notion that it could be otherwise.
It's like the lie "the threat is not China, it's Russia," a lie on which Tim Cook and Jobs's the Atlantic owning widow have been trying to bet their fortunes. Once Biden becomes zombie President do you think the CCP is going to refrain from taking everything they want, Apple and Taiwan included. What are we going to do - risk nuclear war? A question you have to turn around on the Chinese and convince them there is a very very bright red white and blue line in the Ocean starting 6 miles off the Chinese coast-line.
They can bet their own fortunes, but we refuse to have them use ours in their efforts. They can't bet ours and that is what they are trying to do.
Consider this.
Why would *any* voter to pick the party of violent rapists, murderers, arsonists, rioters and looters over the GOP at a time when Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat prosecutors are aiding criminals instead of prosecuting them?
PMS/DSA Democrat Leftists want productive people harnessed to their communist schemes or dead. To the Dems, we are the kulaks that Stalin killed by the millions - wreckers and saboteurs and enemies of the state. Why would any productive person vote Democrat? It’s like voting yourself into the grave.
Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat Leftists are going for broke to eliminate Trump and the GOP... They have failed and they are well aware of their failure. They have only one option Left and are scared to use it...

WTF?

This is just a stupid sycophant rant....god damn 2 minutes wasted.

So, The Atlantic’s “Trump hates the military” hoax died on the vine after about a 24-hour run. It died for the simple reason that Trump’s public actions consistently in favor of the interests of the U.S. military and its personnel and retirees rendered the anonymously-sourced hit piece transparently unbelievable to anyone with functioning synapses in their cranial cavity, which of course excludes China Joe Biden.
The obvious hope of the Biden/Harris campaign and its corrupt media toadies was that this particular hoax would lead thousands of Trump supporters to finally abandon him out of disgust. Yeah, that’s not going to happen.
No passenger on the Trump Train is leaping off over this story or for any other reason. The only disgust expressed by any real Trump supporter towards anyone involved in the obvious hoax is toward Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg, the Atlantic’s corrupt owner who is also the poisonous Black Widow of Steve Jobs, and all the other Democrat media toadies like Jake Tapper and Jennifer Griffin who did everything they could to amplify it.
~[snip]~
Think about it: Among your circle of friends, co-workers and acquaintances, do you know a single Trump supporter who has said he/she is going to vote for Creepy Uncle McWifeMolester on November 3? Of course you don’t because those people do not exist.
The corrupt media continues to trot out this parade of “former Bush officials” and “former McCain campaign workers” and “former Romney people” who claim to be all like ‘Republicans’ and stuff and who just hate Trump and have signed a letter condemning him along with 400 of their fellow sippers of cheap zinfandel, but so what?
~[snip]~
Lacking any other alternative, the Democrats and their media toadies will simply mount the next hoax. We don’t know what form it will take or exactly when it will come, but we do know this: It will also be an epic fail, and it will be glorious.
That is all.

Comment:

What they did was put out the ultimate LIE that proves that everything they say is a lie. When it isn't a lie it's still a lie because truth is often determined by context and the context of their lies is always a false narrative.

Harris/Bide and their deep state, MIC, and RINO collaborationists have extended the legal principal of 'falsus in uno falsus in omnibus to falsus in pluribus falsus in omnibus.' (Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus - Wikipedia )
They have lied about so many things so consistently that we just have to assume every word out of their mouths every dot on a printed page is a lie. And our ears are closed to the notion that it could be otherwise.
It's like the lie "the threat is not China, it's Russia," a lie on which Tim Cook and Jobs's the Atlantic owning widow have been trying to bet their fortunes. Once Biden becomes zombie President do you think the CCP is going to refrain from taking everything they want, Apple and Taiwan included. What are we going to do - risk nuclear war? A question you have to turn around on the Chinese and convince them there is a very very bright red white and blue line in the Ocean starting 6 miles off the Chinese coast-line.
They can bet their own fortunes, but we refuse to have them use ours in their efforts. They can't bet ours and that is what they are trying to do.
Consider this.
Why would *any* voter to pick the party of violent rapists, murderers, arsonists, rioters and looters over the GOP at a time when Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat prosecutors are aiding criminals instead of prosecuting them?
PMS/DSA Democrat Leftists want productive people harnessed to their communist schemes or dead. To the Dems, we are the kulaks that Stalin killed by the millions - wreckers and saboteurs and enemies of the state. Why would any productive person vote Democrat? It’s like voting yourself into the grave.
Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat Leftists are going for broke to eliminate Trump and the GOP... They have failed and they are well aware of their failure. They have only one option Left and are scared to use it...

WTF?

~~~~~~

What can you expect from the Jobs Black Widow after donating half a million to the Biden Campaign...
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

~[snip]~
~[snip]~
That is all.

Comment:

Consider this.

WTF?

~~~~~~

What can you expect from the Jobs Black Widow after donating half a million to the Biden Campaign...
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Do you have anything besides the echo chamber that shows that the FOX confirmation of the "suckers" and "losers" to be false.

Forum List

Back