The AR-15, a great tool to stop a violent mob from burning and looting your home or business...or murdering you and your family. Democrats hate this.

But otherwise, there is no ‘need’ for an AR 15 – it’s a want, not a ‘need.’

It really depends on the customer. AR 15 can be indeed needed, depending on what threats the individual faces. Those who live in areas with street gangs and terror cells all over the place should be armed to the teeth. Over in Chicago, for example, there have been reports of MAGA Country gangs roaming the streets looking to lynch black Homos.

In part.

AR 15s are also among the more consistently accurate of semi-automatic firearms, where semi-automatic firearms are not generally known for their accuracy, such as AK platform rifles and carbines. Consequently, AR 15s are desirable as target rifles.

And building AR 15s is an avocation for many – creating a firearm unique to the builder reflecting what’s most important to the builder.

But otherwise, there is no ‘need’ for an AR 15 – it’s a want, not a ‘need.’
I needed My British L1A1 kit to build because I was Burnt the fuck out on building the AR Platform

Some customers just want to look bad ass.

Especially a classroom full of kids.

Don't forget elementary schools and shopping centers!

I am against people shooting up elementary schools and shopping centers and always have been.

Time for REAL gun control, where those kinds of actions are explicitly prohibited. If someone goes into a school and starts shooting up the place, that should be an arrestable offense. In fact, around here, its already outlawed.

OTOH, there is no problem with law abiders being armed.

I am against Dazzling Urbanite Knucklehead BLM Types ambushing & killing a buncha Dallas Cops , and Drug addled feel the Bern Supporter shooting up a Baseball team practice ...

Short answer: so you can look bad-ass to your buddies when you go out to the woods to play "super-duper soldier" in your Meal Team 6 militia.

You know so little about so little and you know it with such passion that you truly are a sad human being......

California CCW since 2011 ( not even been close to drawing EDC yet )

Not sure what all your magic acronyms are because I'm a big ol' limpwristed demokkkrat. But I bet you are really important in your circle.

I'm really impressed when an ammosexual struts his stuff around! I bet all the boys in your neighborhood like you. ;)

*sigh* I merely pointed out that different cultures, different peoples at different times have had different moral codes that they live/lived by. Who are we to say which code is/was objectively superior?

Easy......murdering people is wrong.....enslaving others is wrong......treating women as second class citizens is wrong.....cultures that do these things are backward.......that is the objective truth.

Forum List

Back