The AR-15, a great tool to stop a violent mob from burning and looting your home or business...or murdering you and your family. Democrats hate this.

Sorry, the majority of those demonstrations were peaceful.

No......the blm/antifa brown shirts unleashed by the democrats were not peaceful...they looted, burned and murdered.....at least 40 Americans, injured hundreds of police, burned court houses and police stations, caused 2 billion dollars in damage to black neighborhoods and businesses...........all with the support and coordination of the democrat party...

No......the blm/antifa brown shirts unleashed by the democrats were not peaceful...they looted, burned and murdered.....at least 40 Americans, injured hundreds of police, burned court houses and police stations, caused 2 billion dollars in damage to black neighborhoods and businesses...........all with the support and coordination of the democrat party...
I'm sorry, that never happened the way you claimed.

And FUNDING. Don't forget funding.

The DNC funded those riots.

They couldn't have happened without massive nationwide funding

Guess where it came from?

The Democratic National Committee.

Through one of their money laundering "social charities" called Thousand Currents.

At which Susan Rosenberg was and is on the Board of Directors - a convicted communist terrorist.

Clearly and obviously, the DNC reached out to Guido and Luigi - or in this case Patrisse and her commie friends.

The AR-15 is a jury-approved tool of self-defense against a mob of attackers.
I refer to mine as a "crowd pleaser". Let a mob roll up to my door uninvited and we'll see how that works out for them. I don't bother people. I don't get in their business nor in their face. All I ask is to be left alone. When things reach a point where they are unwilling to oblige me on that request, they will quickly learn the error of their ways.

Forum List

Back