The AR-15, a great tool to stop a violent mob from burning and looting your home or business...or murdering you and your family. Democrats hate this.

So you believe it was okay to bake and gas jews.
Seems to me there are no limits according to you.
I bet you would've cheered on the Bataan Death March as well.
*sigh* I merely pointed out that different cultures, different peoples at different times have had different moral codes that they live/lived by. Who are we to say which code is/was objectively superior?

*sigh* I merely pointed out that different cultures, different peoples at different times have had different moral codes that they live/lived by. Who are we to say which code is/was objectively superior?

If you dont know the answer to the question you're a freak.
When has it ever been seen as moral to torture people and kill them?

This is, of course, a lie.
Disagree?
Copy and paste the text that demonstrates the necessary relationship you claim.
You won't of course, because you know no such text exists.
Ah, so when you said you understood my point in full, you were lying (no surprise there).
Nice try. Off you go to where I posted the links and try again. I'm sure you'll get there in the end.

Ah, so when you said you understood my point in full, you were lying (no surprise there).
Nice try. Off you go to where I posted the links and try again. I'm sure you'll get there in the end.
And thus, the predicted demonstration of your inability to copy and paste the text that demonstrates the necessary relationship you claim.
Concession accepted.

Morals are relative, not objective. In ancient Greece and Sparta Homosexuality with boys was considered moral. In Egypt sex with siblings was considered moral. In Mexico under the Mayans, human sacrifice was considered moral, same with the Aztecs in South and Central America.

Short answer: so you can look bad-ass to your buddies when you go out to the woods to play "super-duper soldier" in your Meal Team 6 militia.
In part.

AR 15s are also among the more consistently accurate of semi-automatic firearms, where semi-automatic firearms are not generally known for their accuracy, such as AK platform rifles and carbines. Consequently, AR 15s are desirable as target rifles.

And building AR 15s is an avocation for many – creating a firearm unique to the builder reflecting what’s most important to the builder.

But otherwise, there is no ‘need’ for an AR 15 – it’s a want, not a ‘need.’

Forum List

Back