The Anti-White Party

Both men and women have children, usually together. So what does child abuse have anything to do with anything?

Both men and women have children, usually together. So what does child abuse have anything to do with anything?

Fact: Roughly 90% of black Americans vote Democratic.

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294023 View attachment 294024

Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community to END TERRORISM & THUGLIFE CHILD ABUSE!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR

View attachment 294025

Peace.

So what if "Roughly 90% of black Americans vote Democratic"? How African-Americans vote is none of my business or yours. Your post is meaningless. All of us, whatever race and background, watch and listen to the candidates, decide, and vote.

I'm of European descent, pale skin, blue eyes. Do you think that I would vote for someone just because s/he looks like me? I voted for Barack Obama twice because he was the better candidate. I don't think that African-Americans vote any differently. I'm sure that there were many Americans of African descent who voted for a white woman in the last presidential election.

Is that why you voted for Obama? That was nice and clean.

More Facts >>>

Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community to END TERRORISM & THUGLIFE CHILD ABUSE!

View attachment 294025

Peace.

So what if "Roughly 90% of black Americans vote Democratic"? How African-Americans vote is none of my business or yours. Your post is meaningless. All of us, whatever race and background, watch and listen to the candidates, decide, and vote.

I'm of European descent, pale skin, blue eyes. Do you think that I would vote for someone just because s/he looks like me? I voted for Barack Obama twice because he was the better candidate. I don't think that African-Americans vote any differently. I'm sure that there were many Americans of African descent who voted for a white woman in the last presidential election.

Absolutely. Obama was the better candidate, and the Democrats had a much better platform than the republicans did. Look at the damage that has been inflicted on the nation by republicans since the orange whore was sworn in. The republicans have nothing to offer, and have had nothing to offer that a person could vote for. Don't blame me for the bad choices that the republicans have made. I didn't have anything to do with it.

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294025

Peace.

Absolutely. Obama was the better candidate, and the Democrats had a much better platform than the republicans did. Look at the damage that has been inflicted on the nation by republicans since the orange whore was sworn in. The republicans have nothing to offer, and have had nothing to offer that a person could vote for. Don't blame me for the bad choices that the republicans have made. I didn't have anything to do with it.

Since we've gone full retard I might as well ask
What was that dem platform ...the ACA and planetary respect :banana::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294025

Peace.

Since we've gone full retard I might as well ask
What was that dem platform ...the ACA and planetary respect :banana::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, and commitment to freedom, and concern for social issues.

I am really troubled by these new era Jim Crow laws against white people.....

It's astonishing to me how powerful minorities are despite being minorities, that they can create their own racist anti-white party to pass all of these laws against whites....

Just think about it....our president is white....a brilliant honorable man appointed by God....yet even he is being oppressed and lynched by a black muslim anti-white ex president....

That's what happens when you give those blax rights, they use it to oppress whites.....

The republicans have nothing to offer, and have had nothing to offer that a person could vote for.

#WalkAway #TheLargerIssue #EndIntraRacialDiscrimination

No doubt the #GOP welcomes & appreciates the support this sensible, loving, free-thinking American chooses to offer.

“The Left Has Become So Dehumanizing”

LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294025

Peace.

Meet Mike. "The more I'm around Republicans, white ppl & ppl that vote for #DonaldTrump, the more I see the media duped & bamboozled me"

"I Chose to #Walkaway - from the lies, #propaganda, and fakeness of the left" 206,630 views

Peace.

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294025

Peace.

Hello. Justin, a #WalkAway citizen recalls 4th grade teacher indoctrinating her class to HATE Bob Dole.

"I feel like the WalkAway campaign saved me." ~Justin

'I'm gay and I chose to WalkAway after testing conservatives.' 370,795 views

LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

This white guy is a proud liberal, and has never seen any anti-white bias.

But then, that's because I don't devote my life to finding reasons to proclaim my victimhood.

If you spend your life looking for reasons to proclaim your victimhood, you'll find such reasons, as the Trump cultists have demonstrated over and over. However, that's no way for a man to live.

The op opened with an example. YOur denial of that fact, and your failure to even address it,

shows that you are lying.

What freedoms and social issues ?

There is no need to waste my time, since you are unfamiliar with your party's own office-holders, candidates, and platforms. Your party has made many, really bad choices since reagan, including getting into bed with the Russians and with nutty religious cults.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.
You just KNEW THE most racist, anti-white member on this site would chime in!
You've already posted. The most anti white people are you white racists.

What you said, was stupid.

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294025

Peace.

You enacted Obamacare. Tens of millions of families suffered with massive premium and deductible rate increases. Tens of millions of other taxpayers paid the communist penalty. Voter revolted in many state, local and regional elections. Obama was at best one term president who was given a second due to his cultural background and the fear of the Repubs putting the screws to him and being called racists and worse as Romney did a sidestep in the 2012 election. The Progs removed no laws on the police state we are growing while at the same time encouraging anti law behavior by the citizens. Gay people and extreme feminists were major beneficiaries of Obama. Straight people who are married would be smart to not have children.

The republicans have nothing to offer, and have had nothing to offer that a person could vote for.

Hi. I'm certain responsible Americans are gonna LOVE #WalkAway testimony offered by Lily, a down-to-earth Russian immigrant.

"Leftists discriminate against Russians. I don't let them bully me anymore" 17,974 views #WalkAway

LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

Hi. I'm certain responsible Americans are gonna LOVE #WalkAway testimony offered by Lily, a down-to-earth Russian immigrant.

"Leftists discriminate against Russians. I don't let them bully me anymore" 17,974 views #WalkAway

LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

Mine is also a "walk away" story. There is no reason to talk about "responsible Americans," because we are all here.

Gotta go. They are announcing the articles of impeachment. Wow, five white folks up there, one person of color, and a respectful remembrance of Rep. Elijah Cummings. Five white folks! A clear majority at the podium.

I'm of European descent, pale skin, blue eyes.

Lysistrata, you didnt mention your hair color.

Based on your name-calling ability, as well as your refusal to intelligently discuss issues, I'm guessing its blue or green.

Am I correct?

Former blue-hair liberal #SJW laments LEFIST Americans denigrating her grandfather as a Nazi.

"#walkaway and walk towards freedom" 265,189 views

LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

No, I do not care to discuss the Obamas with you.

@HATERS RAISNG HATERS.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment

Hello, Lysistrata. Respectfully, did you, your family members, friends & neighbors approve of Pres. & Mrs. #Obama promoting COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, FEAR & HATE...while IGNORING our Nation's THUGLIFE Child Care PublicHealthCrisis?

Obama IGNORING Lamar, Jones, Carter.png

shawn carter kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

I'm of European descent, pale skin, blue eyes.

Lysistrata, you didnt mention your hair color.

Based on your name-calling ability, as well as your refusal to intelligently discuss issues, I'm guessing its blue or green.

Am I correct?

Former blue-hair liberal #SJW laments LEFIST Americans denigrating her grandfather as a Nazi.

"#walkaway and walk towards freedom" 265,189 views

LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

You are being ridiculous. I don't have even a fraction of the "name-calling ability" that I see from right-wingers on USMB. My hair is its natural color. Although if a person wants to dye their hair blue or green, this hurts no one.

No actual issues have been raised that would necessitate intelligent discussion.

Absolutely. Obama was the better candidate, and the Democrats had a much better platform than the republicans did. Look at the damage that has been inflicted on the nation by republicans since the orange whore was sworn in.

Lysistrata, I am curious to learn your opinion about Ms. JazzySlim's thoughts and concerns, regarding exploited, emotionally maltreated and neglected American children and teens?

Does Ms. Jazzyslim explain why many male and female Urban-TRUTH-Tellers Pres. and Mrs. Obama invited to their Nation's and children's home compose music denigrating women as less than human creatures and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shit...."

ht tps://youtu.be/jt4lnbqKwCs/

Michelle Obama Bitches Hoes2.jpg

Michelle Obama Bitches Hoes_006.jpg

Forum List

Back