The anti-human

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
I like all the homo's that have died from aids, and I hope for more.
--Big D

Is this really neccesary. I am glad that throughout my life I have been surrounded by people who reject this kind of hate, unlike your kids.

Hey flasher, why not go after your ass buddy, oca? He's quite the bigot.

Originally posted by nycflasher
--Big D

Is this really neccesary. I am glad that throughout my life I have been surrounded by people who reject this kind of hate, unlike your kids.
Homosexuals are responsable for many if not all of the sexual diseases in the world today, not to mention homosexuals at only 2-3% of the U.S population are 35% of the child molesters we have today.

Less Homo's, The Better.

Their lifestyles may be more promiscuous in general, but then it's the promiscuity that's the problem, not the gayness. Gays did not invent sexual diseases or anything.

Originally posted by Big D
Homosexuals are responsable for many if not all of the sexual diseases in the world today, not to mention homosexuals at only 2-3% of the U.S population are 35% of the child molesters we have today.

Less Homo's, The Better.

so gays and lesbians are responsible for chlamydia, ghonorea, and syphilys booms throughout history? Its a wonder they weren't exterminated decades ago. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dilloduck
Big D-----just stay away from the gays and you'll be safe. You can defend yourself against rape can't you?
Ya, but I'm just one of those people that worries about children.

I guess I need to be more like you.

I have a son and taught him what he needs to know about the issue and I care about older people too. You be like me??? Boring. All races commit crime and if it's committed against your child is thier race gonna make any difference? I think you have another agenda here.

Originally posted by dilloduck
I have a son and taught him what he needs to know about the issue and I care about older people too. You be like me??? Boring. All races commit crime and if it's committed against your child is thier race gonna make any difference? I think you have another agenda here.
Yes, all races do commit crime, but the facts are blacks and hispanics commit by far and overwelming way more crime then any other groups of people.

It's not even close.

Forum List

Back