The Anti-Hero and American Politics

Yeah I post at times when angry that our country is completely fucked up,
Then stop voting for and supporting these "elitist" manipulated and established mainstream parties. It's them who "fucked up" every 'democratic" country in the first place, latest since the 70'ies. As such senile Biden or loudmouth Trump are prime examples and tools of those "elitists", whilst being "elitists" themselves.

You honestly believe that senile Biden or loudmouth Trump, give a shit about the hardships and wants of the average American household?? aka the MAJORITY of the country ??

If Trump would be sincere and competent (which he absolutely isn't) then why doesn't he break away from those "fuck the little wallets" elitist Republicans, and forms his own Party? Same goes for those "we are all equal" Democrats, that aren't lefty liberals.

The AfD in Germany, falsely denounced as being a right-wing party - by those established mainstream party cretins (because they factually do harbor some Right-wing idiots, aka MAGA hardcore) - has it's majority basis in those "little wallets" and those who oppose "we are all equal" - What they presently still miss, is simply a competent party leadership.

The human scumbag Trump - simply rides onto the existing and known discontent within the American population - and represents himself as an authoritarian loudmouth, lying his ass off and bathing himself in pure self-celebrity - as such preventing Democrats and Republicans that oppose lefty liberals and "fuck the little wallets" - to join ranks. That ludicrous fellow is simply a disaster for the USA. Misusing the GOP as a basis for right-wing morons, in order for him to get elected, so that he can jet-set with Air-Force One for free, play golf all day long, and to break every possible law to enrich himself.

As long the Republican and Democrat minded Americans are incapable of forwarding a sincere and competent candidate, leading an own "new" party - nothing is going to change to the better.

That "new" party will harbor MAGA hardcore morons - and these fellows need to be silenced in order for the "new" party to silence or at least, to block those Lefty-liberals. Since neither of these two extremes - represent the US public majority. Or do they??

Presently, no matter if senile Biden or the human scumbag Trump wins the 2024 election - the Lefty Liberals have won anyway. They are obviously the smarter ones who know how to make use of the US constitution and are fully aware that no present mainstream party will be able to change the US constitution. Thus no present mainstream party is capable to block them.

So much for Americas future, and my 2 cents.

Then stop voting for and supporting these "elitist" manipulated and established mainstream parties. It's them who "fucked up" every 'democratic" country in the first place, latest since the 70'ies. As such senile Biden or loudmouth Trump are prime examples and tools of those "elitists", whilst being "elitists" themselves.

You honestly believe that senile Biden or loudmouth Trump, give a shit about the hardships and wants of the average American household?? aka the MAJORITY of the country ??

If Trump would be sincere and competent (which he absolutely isn't) then why doesn't he break away from those "fuck the little wallets" elitist Republicans, and forms his own Party? Same goes for those "we are all equal" Democrats, that aren't lefty liberals.

The AfD in Germany, falsely denounced as being a right-wing party - by those established mainstream party cretins (because they factually do harbor some Right-wing idiots, aka MAGA hardcore) - has it's majority basis in those "little wallets" and those who oppose "we are all equal" - What they presently still miss, is simply a competent party leadership.

The human scumbag Trump - simply rides onto the existing and known discontent within the American population - and represents himself as an authoritarian loudmouth, lying his ass off and bathing himself in pure self-celebrity - as such preventing Democrats and Republicans that oppose lefty liberals and "fuck the little wallets" - to join ranks. That ludicrous fellow is simply a disaster for the USA. Misusing the GOP as a basis for right-wing morons, in order for him to get elected, so that he can jet-set with Air-Force One for free, play golf all day long, and to break every possible law to enrich himself.

As long the Republican and Democrat minded Americans are incapable of forwarding a sincere and competent candidate, leading an own "new" party - nothing is going to change to the better.

That "new" party will harbor MAGA hardcore morons - and these fellows need to be silenced in order for the "new" party to silence or at least, to block those Lefty-liberals. Since neither of these two extremes - represent the US public majority. Or do they??

Presently, no matter if senile Biden or the human scumbag Trump wins the 2024 election - the Lefty Liberals have won anyway. They are obviously the smarter ones who know how to make use of the US constitution and are fully aware that no present mainstream party will be able to change the US constitution. Thus no present mainstream party is capable to block them.

So much for Americas future, and my 2 cents.
🤪

Experts on the constitution do not agree with this analysis because the 14th doesn't say anything about a conviction. It would be a shame if the court did what mac claims because all the evidence produced shows that trump did participate in a rebellion. But I would not be surprised. And as I'm a Chiefs fan, I never cheered for the Raider. I was not a fan of the Pistons, I have never cheered for any anti hero, and trump is damn sure not that.

Yeah I post at times when angry that our country is completely fucked up, but if you have anything you want to refute that I posted have at it.
The country fucked up when people in rural rust belt states helped put trump in office. Had he lost we would not be in this situation now.

The country fucked up when people in rural rust belt states helped put trump in office. Had he lost we would not be in this situation now.
The Electoral System is codified in the Constitution.
Get a 3/4 consensus to change that or pound sand.

Actually there was a question in my post to you - that either went unnoticed since you never read through my post, or you prefer to ignore

Actually there was a question in my post to you - that either went unnoticed since you never read through my post, or you prefer to ignore

You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist ASSHOLES forget that EVERY retarded Marxist revolution that happened in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to be.

What are you waiting for......?

True - the world would be fully embroiled in World War III.

Why do you think the Deep Swamp keeps trying to destroy Trump?

WW3 was all teed up for psychopath Hillary, but then...

OMB! :eek:

Experts on the constitution do not agree with this analysis because the 14th doesn't say anything about a conviction. It would be a shame if the court did what mac claims because all the evidence produced shows that trump did participate in a rebellion. But I would not be surprised. And as I'm a Chiefs fan, I never cheered for the Raider. I was not a fan of the Pistons, I have never cheered for any anti hero, and trump is damn sure not that.
The only "experts on the Constitution" whose opinion matters are the current nine members of the USSC.

Maybe you need to look at how the "rural" states and cities are run, and how those blue cities and states are run, and see where people are moving to. Hint: most are moving from blue to red. That is the current "situation".

You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist ASSHOLES forget that EVERY retarded Marxist revolution that happened in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to be.

What are you waiting for......?
Whatever - but that wasn't my question at all.

BTW, if I am supposed to be a "Stalinist Marxist Leninist" then you must be a circumcised Muslim American who reads the NT and prays to Yahweh.

Last edited:
Whatever - but that wasn't my question at all.

BTW, if I am supposed to be a "Stalinist Marxist Leninist" then you must be a circumcised Muslim American who reads the NT and prays to Yahweh.
They don't even know what "Stalinist Marxist Leninist" means. They just spray that stuff around because they think it makes them sound intelligent.

Ask them what the terms actually mean and they'll start bullshitting.

I'm sure as hell no lawyer, but if that court is basing the decision in part on his role in the Insurrection, that determination has not been made by a court as yet. So I don't know if THEY have the power to do that or not. That seems doubtful.

I could see this backfiring to some degree. As usual.
Poor Mac. It must be a dark day when even Mac has to admit Trump is in the right.

They don't even know what "Stalinist Marxist Leninist" means. They just spray that stuff around because they think it makes them sound intelligent.

Ask them what the terms actually mean and they'll start bullshitting.

The term is used for any leftwing asshole who hates America and wants to see it destroyed.
We know full well the modern left have no actual principles to be a staunch textbook Marxist. They’ll drop it on a dime to employ fascism and corporatism to push their insane Agenda. The real common thing they all have in common is they hate the truth, they hate God, and they hate Christian conservatives.

The term is used for any leftwing asshole who hates America and wants to see it destroyed.
We know full well the modern left have no actual principles to be a staunch textbook Marxist. They’ll drop it on a dime to employ fascism and corporatism to push their insane Agenda. The real common thing they all have in common is they hate the truth, they hate God, and they hate Christian conservatives.
Like you care about God.

And I'm glad you're so willing to prove my point. You don't even know what the words actually mean.

Holy crap, you people.

You're mad at the world. :dunno: I can't help you with that.
No, I am "mad" that the demented LEFT in my country, the United States of America, where/are too fucking ignorant of history and let whomever it was/is to lead them to believe that Marxist Leninist communism is superior to our country as founded.
You retarded IDIOTS can't help YOURSELVES!
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back