The Anti-Hero and American Politics

You SAY no OUTRAGE over the VIOLENCE at some of the thousands of BLM protests.
But all this time your group has been & is still posting negatives /outrage.

And you seem unable to grasp Why Americans would be upset over our nations capital being trashed,
people dying, police beaten. and a group whose goal was to stop the presidential vote.
Maybe Narrow minded thinking?
1. No outrage by the MSM. Here is an example:

1703087961209.png

2. I grasp why people are upset that the J6 riot happened. I oppose the J6 riot. My position has always been that if the National Guard was activated as requested by BOTH Trump and Capital Police Chief Sund, there would have been no J6 riot. Mayor Bowser said her police could handle the J6 rally, and Sgt at Arms Irving denied Sund's request based on Pelosi's policy.

Something hit me this morning as I was thinking about the reaction to the Colorado court ruling on Trump, and I thought I'd toss it out here to see your opinions (amongst the standard personal insults and name-calling).

Growing up in the Bay Area, I was a big Oakland Raider fan back in the day. Their reputation was always The Bad Guy, and we just loved that. We loved backing The Bad Guys. And certainly America loves its Anti-Heroes, particularly in our movies and teevee shows. I'll bet all of us can think of a few Bad Guy Anti-Hero movies and characters we've enjoyed, from Pirates of the Caribbean to Scarface to Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, those judges in Colorado did what they figured they had to do. But I expect this Supreme Court to throw it out, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Trump's popularity increase because of this, when all is said and done.

Thoughts?

Irrelevant.

SCOTUS will nuke the CO decision.

1. Murial Bowser said she didn't need to activate the NG for the J6 rally, that her police would suffice. She lied.

2. Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund BOTH requested the NG before J6. Their requests were denied by Sgt. at Arms Irving based on Pelosi's policy. If the NG was there there would have been no riot dumbass.

3. The fact that Trump told SECDEF Miller to "fill Sund's request for the NG" proves he was not aware of any planned "insurrection".
You’re trying to sell that the Speaker of the House can supersede a presidential order.

Yeah...like I said; you’re seriously fucked in the head. But keep selling...nobody is buying except your fellow blobbers.

There is no comparison nor a double standard among the events, no matter what you say. Patently untrue.

You're hung up on the word 'insurrection', because it makes the magaturd cult look bad. Call it a riot, call it a banana sundae for all I care. But you don't get to defile the People's House and walk away unscathed.

Bullet point 2 & 3 could have been made one point.

Yeah, I don't buy it.
1. Just look at the prosecutions, or lack thereof, and the sentences, or lack thereof between the two "riots". The double-standard, aka "Lawfare" is proven.

2. Agreed. The J6 riot was bad and the perps need to be punished. My point is that the J6 riot could have been prevented if the National Guard was activated as BOTH Capital Police Chief Sund, and Trump had requested BEFORE J6.

3. You don't buy what? That BOTH Trump and Sund requested the National Guard BEFORE j6? Read these:

"Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6"

Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony. Release Army Guard and DC Mayor J6 testimonies as well. Would be illuminating.

You’re trying to sell that the Speaker of the House can supersede a presidential order.

Yeah...like I said; you’re seriously fucked in the head. But keep selling...nobody is buying except your fellow blobbers.
You're a low-IQ moron for not understanding how to read. Here it is again, read it...

"Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6"

You're a low-IQ moron for not understanding how to read. Here it is again, read it...

Wow, now you’re insinuating that the President was over-ruled by a Sgt at Arms.

I guess the cult really buys that sort of non sense.

1. Just look at the prosecutions, or lack thereof, and the sentences, or lack thereof between the two "riots". The double-standard, aka "Lawfare" is proven.

2. Agreed. The J6 riot was bad and the perps need to be punished. My point is that the J6 riot could have been prevented if the National Guard was activated as BOTH Capital Police Chief Sund, and Trump had requested BEFORE J6.

3. You don't buy what? That BOTH Trump and Sund requested the National Guard BEFORE j6? Read these:

Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony. Release Army Guard and DC Mayor J6 testimonies as well. Would be illuminating.

Over 1,000 insurrectionists were hunted down like dogs.

Over 1,000 wins for the good guys.

I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't shoot this puppy down.
It was nothing but a lying rant from TDS afflicted morons. Of couse it's going to be shot down.

They are traitors and I think it would be awesome if Trump deemed them to be terrorists and droned struck them into itty bitty pieces like he did to Soleimani. The president has the legal authority to do that.

Wow, now you’re insinuating that the President was over-ruled by a Sgt at Arms.
I guess the cult really buys that sort of non sense.
1. Sund's request was denied by Irving. Read the article.
2. According to Kash, Trump's request was denied by Bowser, who said her police could handle the Trump rally.

Since you are making this equivalence, you're telling me you've looked at every single prosecution from every BLM/Antifa riot to decipher the levels of punishment compared to everyone picked up for J6? Somehow, I don't buy it. :dunno:
They most likely weren't expecting magaturds to storm the Capitol, so the deployment of CP was minimal. Rolling in with NG would have likely upped the civilian casualties tremendously. I believe that's the long and short of it. Mistakes were made from the top down. But the buck should stop at the orange bag O' shit. Period. It is entirely his fault and his responsibility.

They most likely weren't expecting magaturds to storm the Capitol, so the deployment of CP was minimal. Rolling in with NG would have likely upped the civilian casualties tremendously. I believe that's the long and short of it. Mistakes were made from the top down. But the buck should stop at the orange bag O' shit. Period. It is entirely his fault and his responsibility.
You can post partisan lies, or acknowledge the documented truth. Agreed mistakes were made, and that no one saw the riot coming.

Trump responsibly requested the NG to protect his rally. At that time, according to Kash, the DC NG needed a civilian request, such as by the Capitol Police (Sund) who was overruled by Irving, who supervises the Capitol Police, or by Mayor Bowser.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

You can post partisan lies, or acknowledge the documented truth. Agreed mistakes were made, and that no one saw the riot coming.

Trump responsibly requested the NG to protect his rally. At that time, according to Kash, the DC NG needed a civilian request, such as by the Capitol Police (Sund) who was overruled by Irving, who supervises the Capitol Police, or by Mayor Bowser.

Hindsight is always 20/20.
Yep. And I disagree 100% with you about the level of responsibility the orange bag O' shit has for J6.

You clearly don't even KNOW my actual political stances, no matter how many times I post them.

That's why I don't bother with you.

Your political stance is what we all read, what you post. It's how you "live" here. You give lip service to what you want us to believe. What you devote your time to--obsession with Trump and MAGA--is what you really believe. Just like in real life.

Yep. And I disagree 100% with you about the level of responsibility the orange bag O' shit has for J6.
They lean on what he said on stage that day only, and completely IGNORE the MONTHS of lies he sprayed on his rubes leading up to that day.

He could have been reading a fucking salsa recipe to them that morning, and it wouldn't have mattered. He had LONG been telling them to "stop the steal", that's exactly what they were there to do, and that's exactly what they tried to do. Fight. Fight. Over and over, that's what they were told. Otherwise you'll lose your country. Over and over. They bought it all, and acted on his words.

All this, over his fucking lies, because he lacks the fundamental human self esteem to admit he LOST.

Last edited:
They lean on what he said on stage that day only, and completely IGNORE the MONTHS of lies he sprayed on his rubes leading up to that day.

He could have been reading a fucking salsa recipe to them that morning, and it wouldn't have mattered. He had LONG been telling them to "stop the steal", that's exactly what they were there to do, and that's exactly what they tried to do. Fight. Fight. Over and over, that's what they were told. Otherwise you'll lose your country. Over and over. They bought it all, and acted on his words.

All this, over his fucking lies, because he lacks the fundamental human self esteem to admit he LOST.
And the orange bag O' shit should suffer heinously for it.

1. Sund's request was denied by Irving. Read the article.
2. According to Kash, Trump's request was denied by Bowser, who said her police could handle the Trump rally.
Gee whiz...

According to the blob’s #1 apologist, the blob (shockingly) did nothing wrong.

And, as a result, the rabid pack of wild mangy dogs that are Trump supporters broke into the capitol, assaulted 140 cops, did millions of dollars in damage because...they were allowed to and couldn’t help themselves!!!!

Forum List

Back