The Anti Christ has been elected President,Barack 666 Obama!?

No, she wouldn't want to give up the real power just to be president.

Obama has to be a superhero. Just look who he's replacing:

superbushjftak3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now, someone please tell us that the talk of Obama the "Antichrist" is just about as serious as the two pictures above.

Or, maybe even not quite that serious.

This is my idea of a superhero:

RonPaulSanta.jpg

Obama is the Auntie Christ?

Is that anything like the Auntie Mame?

I hope so cause I love musicals and America could use an adult with madcap sensibilities for a change.

I must warn all christian God loving Americans, that the Anti Christ may have been elected President of the United States of America. This man Barack Obama disrespected a minister and a Christian Church , that he was a member of. He has no repect for
relegious principals what so ever.!

:eusa_hand: Oh, please! :rolleyes:

And anyway .... haven't you figured it out yet? One time a wise one said - Quote: "We, are all dead, and this is hell right here on earth!"

Don't ask me who said that quote - cause I made it up! :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand: Oh, please! :rolleyes:

And anyway .... haven't you figured it out yet? One time a wise one said - Quote: "We, are all dead, and this is hell right here on earth!"

Don't ask me who said that quote - cause I made it up! :eusa_whistle:

That's actually what the Bible says! :eek: That Satan was cast down to earth....if that's the case, then we might be living in "hell", his dominion, here on earth!!!!!

That's actually what the Bible says! :eek: That Satan was cast down to earth....if that's the case, then we might be living in "hell", his dominion, here on earth!!!!!

No no no...you have that kinda wong.

Heaven is where God reigns, Hell is where Satan reigns, and earth is a free fire zone when they play their games with out lives in balance and keep score.

Why anybody worships either of these dieties I cannot say.

Clearly many of us down here on earth are morally superior to both of them.

Heaven is where God reigns, Hell is where Satan reigns, and earth is a free fire zone when they play their games with out lives in balance and keep score.

Just my opinion - but I think you are "off base" with that quote you made above ... I believe they are "both real" ... and we are about ready to find out just "how real" they both actually are! We are morally superior???? Interesting :eek: Just wait and see.

Just my opinion - but I think you are "off base" with that quote you made above ... I believe they are "both real" ... and we are about ready to find out just "how real" they both actually are! We are morally superior???? Interesting :eek: Just wait and see.

me too.....and we will see!!! :eusa_pray:

I seriously wish that were the case, however HELL, Hades, or Sheol is just a grave type holding tank where your physical roiting corpse will disintegrate for eternity, but the unrepented soul awaits(on ice or in a state of limbo) the WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. The "LAKE OF FIRE" is another story its punishment is, "post-White Throne Judgement"(if you died in your sin, you will be awaken up out of HELL to face your judgement at this time), Lake of Fire burns with sulfer and brimstone is in another dimension altogether the bent time and space relativity unknown to the human imagination, some call the 4th dimension. All of mans imaginable carnage cant even begin to pale to compare to this place. A place of ever increasing purpetual torment with no end. I once used an analogy that described the duration of the lake of fire; if there was a solid forged steel ball the size of earth and there was a bird that circled it, ever so lightly brushing it with its wing tips taking the steel dust back to the moon, by the time the bird brush down this steel ball to nothing and transferred all the dust shavings to the moon, eternal torment would be just beginning.........Folks philosophy cant assortain GOD, GOD is not of our empathy of dimension, GOD laid down measurements to give us some idea of understanding HIM, GOD is omnipresent, HE's 3 in one, HE is the dimension of dimensions. The first time GOD visited this lumpy and formless asteroid we now call earth, it caused the Bio-Genesis effect, the second time GOD visited the earth was thru and in the love of his son JESUS THE CHRIST to save all mankind from HIS third and final visit THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT...where the wheat and the tears are seperated the earth and heaven are merged and the final and new Genesis effect takes place...

See we could never stand in the presence of GOD it would be like standing in the middle of a blast furnace or a 30 mega ton hydrogen explosion in our human flesh state, thats why GOD came in flesh form of HIS son JESUS THE CHRIST(THE WORD) because HE loves HIS creation, he gave us freewill to choose to love HIM or to reject HIM. All of our diseases and disasters are direct result of rejecting and rebelling against GOD, GOD didnt cause these things, HE allowed us to cause them out of sheer freewill, it was our choice, we ran from HIM, HE's always been there. GOD is waiting he has all the time because HE is TIME, but unfortunately we are not and are running out of it......Folks run to the mercy seat, run as fast as you can, not one prophesy has ever failed all have been fulfilled....I m only the messenger, the WHITELION of the line of William the Conquorer Domesday, the sons of the lost and last line thereof...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbuDlbx-_Ng]YouTube - Mercy Seat Vicki Yohe[/ame]

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. :eusa_pray::eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

Last edited:
The first section is in chapters 5 through 11, and in this we have John being shown a series of visions symbolized by the seven seals and the seven trumpets. But if we kind of look at how these things are working, each one is a box within a box, it's sometimes really thought of that way, as a series of Chinese boxes. You open the seals and when you get to the sixth seal things are looking really bad and when you get to the seventh seal we find that the seventh seal is actually the seven trumpets and we start all over again going deeper and deeper into the story. Then when we get to the seventh trumpet in chapter 11, the trumpet blows and heaven opens and you see the revelation of the dragon and the woman. ... So chapters 12 through 14, the woman and the dragon and the beast, really is centerpiece of the story. And it is the underlying cosmic drama that John is showing, which reveals the principals, the combatants upon which the rest of the story is being played out.

Then as we go from chapters 15 onward, we're told that those who are on the side of God and the angels, over against those who are on the side of the dragon and the beast, these combatants will come to a final battle and another series of seven plagues and another series of seven responses that will carry out the story to its natural end. So in the final analysis then the sevens that are opened up at the beginning of the story and the sevens that are opened up at the end of the story are really the same point, now able to be seen through a different understanding because of the central revelation of the dragon and the woman. ...

frontline: apocalypse!: apocalypticism explained: the book of revelation

Maybe China is the dragon.....

The time of the Great Darkening will be marked by falling paper profits, the vanishing of the great industry of iron horses along a northern river, and their team of armored warriors who will go 0-16.

The leader of the Great Darkening will come from the school of Beelzebub, in the city of revolution, where they scoff at the real patriots and believers. The real patriots and believers will be noted by those who think that Trigonometry is the name of the fifth child born to the woman of the ice, who was spite down by Satan's minions on the Katie Couric Show, she being sent to earth by Satan himself.

But the new revolution of the Great Darkening will be an evil one, undoing the good revolution, blessed by our Father our Lord, two hundred and thirty-two years past.

This revolution will be lead by the Fallen Angel, cast out of heaven many ages ago, encamping on the city by the lake. And he will bring plagues of locusts on to the true believers and will kill all the male children under the age of two and will force those between the ages of 2 and 6 to learn about and accept sodomy.

From the lost book of Gull-I-belle, chapter 0, verses 1,657,398-1,657,402.

I must warn all christian God loving Americans, that the Anti Christ may have been elected President of the United States of America. This man Barack Obama disrespected a minister and a Christian Church , that he was a member of. He has no repect for
relegious principals what so ever.!
______________________________________________________________-

DUMB to the Core!
THE WORD "CHRIST MEANS... ANOINTED ONE!!!!"
B. O. WILL BE "ANOINTED ONE " ON INAUGURATION DAY!!! {ANOTHER CHRIST!} { 6 6 6 = Unity of Men!}~ Grandfather & Grandson & Father/Son!
Or A Man that is: Grandfather & Son & Grandson! Or ~ One Man that is All Three! 1903: Grandfather & + 20 Years = 1920 Dad & + 20 Years = Son & + 20 Years = Grandson. [5 Living Generations.] ( If "I" & My Dad & My Granddad & My Son & Grand Son ~ Were At The Thanksgiving Dinner Table!) " (The "I" Would be one of the 6's, My Father would be a 6, & My Son Would be a 6. @ The Table)
Aprox. 60 Years :cool:

Last edited:
______________________________________________________________-

DUMB to the Core!
THE WORD "CHRIST MEANS... ANOINTED ONE!!!!"
B. O. WILL BE "ANOINTED ONE " ON INAUGURATION DAY!!! {ANOTHER CHRIST!} { 6 6 6 = Unity of Men!}~ Grandfather & Grandson & Father/Son!
Or A Man that is: Grandfather to his Living Grandson & A Father to his Son & A Grand Son to his Grandfather! [3 Living Generations.]
Aprox. 60 Years:cool:
If Islam is Anti-Christ, or dont beleive, and or is against Jesus the Christ, which is GOD come in the flesh, and is the only GOD and only way to heaven is any consolation?, then if Obamanation is sworn in on the Koran on inauguration day, he will be the choosen ONE, you fools.:lol::lol::lol:

http://pal2pal.com/BLOGEE/images/uploads/obama420.jpg

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/25/jesus_obama.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus the Christ, ~ Means the choice was CONGRESS NOT PRESIDENT! OR JURY - NOT JUDGE! ( Jesus = God with "US!"

Preachers have taken the flock to Distruction!!!

i looked at it and it really makes no sense xsited...don't get yourself rapped up in that site, it is not well thought out and it leaves a great deal out of it, when it comes to the description of the antichirst and his characteristics and when it comes to so many other things that MUST come in to fruition in order for this to be the case....

yes he meets some characteristics, bold, arrogant...but SO DID president Bush and so do alot of politicians, CEO's etc!!! ;)

There are so many things not complete....the Temple is not rebuilt, he has not gone in to this Temple and declared himself to be God, the Two witnesses are not on the seen yet either, and all the religious....even the very elect, are not following him or being tricked by him...where is the False Profit also, who works in unison with him...just so so many things....xsited.

Do not worry....as i said before, if it does turn out that he is the "Beast out of the Abyss" then it means Christ will be here soon....

care

Uh, okay. It was a joke. I guess I didn't make it obvious enough, although I thought the picture was a dead-giveaway.

:clap2:

:clap2:

Demons and shadows out of the depths of their nightmares. Yet they put more faith in this kind of foolishness than in their own humanity.

:clap2::clap2:

Demons and shadows out of the depths of their nightmares. Yet they put more faith in this kind of foolishness than in their own humanity.

1Corinthians 1:18-25
18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."[a]
20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.:eusa_pray::eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

The World built the Titanic(Not even GOD can sink the Titanic?), the Christians built the Ark, which one went to the bottom in 3 pieces..............

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Last edited:
The Ark as described in the Biblical version never existed. Just a rehash of the Gilgamesh Epic.
:cuckoo::lol: Gilgamesh Epic is fictionary peoms of his own myth and stories of his nighmares, however nothing more than Deluge (mythology). All these myths were nothing more than the earliest forms of propaganda against the Hebrew Torah of the times, and ment nothing to the Hebrews then, nor the Jews and Christians of modern times, but your welcome to beleive Deluge (mythology). if you like...

Psalm 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.

Noah's Ark - Truth or Myth?

Forum List

Back