The Anti Christ has been elected President,Barack 666 Obama!?

:cuckoo::lol: Gilgamesh Epic is fictionary peoms of his own myth and stories of his nighmares, however nothing more than Deluge (mythology). All these myths were nothing more than the earliest forms of propaganda against the Hebrew Torah of the times, and ment nothing to the Hebrews then, nor the Jews and Christians of modern times, but your welcome to beleive Deluge (mythology). if you like...

Psalm 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.

Noah's Ark - Truth or Myth?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

God ordered Noah, who was 600 years old, < 600 / 12 Months = 50 Years Old!! The Lunatics Called Each Full Moon A Year!:cool:
The Ark Was The Covenant of God! Means: What God Made & Gave Earth!

I reread this thread and I marvel at the faith that some of you have in these scary fairy tales.

No wonder the world is a mess.

:cool:
I reread this thread and I marvel at the faith that some of you have in these scary fairy tales.

No wonder the world is a mess.

Do You Call: Humpty Dumpty ~ Scary?
Do You Call: The 3 Little Pigs Scary?
THEY ARE INPORTANT MESSAGES!!!

Read your Bible 52ndStreet

It gives clues as to who the Anti-Christ will be.

Obama doesn't fit the description.

II John 7 For many impostors have gone out into the world, who do not confess Christ as having come incarnated. Such a person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

I John 2:18 Children, the final hour is here and, as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen, from which we gather certainly that it is the last hour.

II John 7 For many impostors have gone out into the world, who do not confess Christ as having come incarnated. Such a person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

I John 2:18 Children, the final hour is here and, as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen, from which we gather certainly that it is the last hour.
fyi....
king james is known as one pf the purest translations of the bible in to english...

and it says ''an antichrist'' not ''the antichrist''!

2 John 1:7 (King James Version)

7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

I must warn all christian God loving Americans, that the Anti Christ may have been elected President of the United States of America. This man Barack Obama disrespected a minister and a Christian Church , that he was a member of. He has no repect for
relegious principals what so ever.!

Nonsense. It's already been determined that the anti-christ is a carpet salesman from Dubuque, Iowa named Charlie Thornton.

hmmm, Obama was born in HI, i didnt know the kingdom of Alexander the Great stretched that far

I must warn all christian God loving Americans, that the Anti Christ may have been elected President of the United States of America. This man Barack Obama disrespected a minister and a Christian Church , that he was a member of. He has no repect for

Be strong, you speak for many, many Republicans. Perhaps even the majority.

No, the majority of Republicans are sane.

Read your Bible 52ndStreet

It gives clues as to who the Anti-Christ will be.

Obama doesn't fit the description.

not sure, but could it be......

al-franken-green.jpg

No, the majority of Republicans are sane.

You can't prove that by who they vote for?

"Let him die"?

"Applauding executions"?

"Booing soldiers in Iraq"?

"Anti education"?

That's what passes for "sane" these days in the Republican Party.

I don't know. I was all for it. That's why he didn't have a birth certificate. Go figure....:eusa_whistle:

Who didn't have a birth certificate?

Barack Obama, of course. You see, me and the boys from Skull and Bones drew a pentagram on the floor and conjured him up. Then, when the birth certificate issue just wouldn't go away, we got on our computers and made up a long form that looked just like the real thing. The fact is, the POTUS never was born, but sprang full grown from the hubs of Hades, called forward by an ancient ritual known only to my buddies and me.

Forum List

Back