The American Psycho

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
hillary-clinton-lunitic25.jpg

In a recent Op-ed I wrote a story comparing Donald Trump to the legendary figure, Spartacus entitled, "The American Spartacus." In order to give both candidates equal time, this Op-ed entitled "The American Psycho," is my comparison of Hillary Clinton's psychotic mind to Patrick Bateman's in the movie, "American Psycho." It's the closest comparison I could find to Mrs. Clinton. Mrs. Clinton has exhibited psychopathic behavior both in public and in private. She is vicious, out of control, and shows no signs of remorse. The very idea of this woman having her finger on the nuclear button - given her episodes of uncontrolled wrath - is downright chilling!

The following story and video will reveal the disturbed mind of Mrs. Clinton which inspired me to the compare her with Bateman. First though, please examine her behavior off camera after Matt Lauer dared to ask her a question that wasn't part of the script.

Quoting a breaking news report, link provided:

According to an email forwarded to us late last night, which originated from a Comcast email address, the technical crew for NBC which produced the event is now speaking out about what took place moments after Clinton walked off the set – a massive profanity-laced tirade aimed at NBC’s host, Matt Lauer.

It turned out that Clinton had been fed all the questions for approval in advance of the forum. But then, after the approval, Matt Lauer had had a change of heart and he started his questioning with an unapproved line concerning Clinton’s use of an illegal private server for her sometimes classified, work-related emails. According to a Comcast official (the parent company of NBC Universal) who apparently was quoting those on the set:

“When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil.”

According to an NBC Associate Producer of the Forum, as soon as Clinton got off the set, she exploded. “Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistant, and the screaming started.”

“She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point.”

“How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.” “You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard … and that voice at screech level … awful!” “She screamed she’d get that f…..ing Lauer fired for this.” Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said: “If that f – – – ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on your heads for screwing this up"
Breaking! Hillary Has MASSIVE Meltdown-This Could Be Huge

The man who received the email giving the full story you haven't heard:

People on Clinton's campaign staff have said they all fear her wrath. One person described Mrs. Clinton as an egotistical psychopath

According to this reporter who received the email and reports what it contained - Mrs. Clinton singled out Donna Brazile and screamed at her: I'm so sick of your face! You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this! What are you good for really? Get to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear? -end quote

art.donna.brazile.cnn.jpg
'
DNC Chairman Donna Brazile​

DNC Chairman Donna Brazile is the first African American woman to hold the position.
As Hillary Clinton went on screaming at Donna Brazile...... a female NBC Executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and she never flinched which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The NBC Executive went on to say..... it was the most awful and terrible and racist display, such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and and just continued to verbally abuse everyone - she was out of control. - NBC Executive quote

I wonder how the African American people will feel about Mrs. Clinton treating DNC Chairman Donna Brazile as if she were her Plantation Slave chained to the floor and under her whip? I know how I feel. Utterly disgusted!

Mrs. Clinton and her campaign have since gone on to massively criticize Matt Lauer using the rest of the MSM to accuse Matt Lauer of having conducted an unfair and partisan attack on Hilary Clinton. According to the email, calls were made to the Washington Times, New York Times, Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to "crush" Matt Lauer.

The video contains far more information about Mrs. Clinton's psychopathic behavior but it's time now for my comparison of Mrs. Clinton to the character, Patrick Bateman in "American Pscyho." I believe Patrick Bateman has just met his match:

Patrick Bateman: There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
American Psycho (2000) - Quotes - IMDb

o-AMPSY-570.jpg

This is the closest comparison I can find to Hillary Clinton. No more barriers to cross, her conscience is gone. She has surpassed all she had in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil. She has gone beyond it because like Bateman she doesn't hope for a better world for anyone. She wants her pain to be inflicted on the rest of us and if she gets into the oval office she'll get her wish. While the character of Bateman is fiction, the character of Mrs. Clinton is painfully real.

Secret Service agents have written books about her psychotic episodes, her filthy language and her vicious attacks against them. Many of Hillary Clinton's victims have tried to warn the American people about her, about her intimidation tactics to silence them and how she has covered up the truth repeatedly about the behavior of both herself and her husband.

On the international front, the mayhem Mrs. Clinton has caused throughout the middle east and the continent of Africa and her total lack of remorse for the deaths she is responsible for, reveal the mind of someone who belongs in a mental institution for the criminally insane, not the oval office.

America cannot afford to permit this American psycho to get into the White House through a rigged election. She must be stopped and if she hangs from the gallows (as she fears she will be if Trump is elected), remember that men have hung for a lot less serious crimes than this woman has committed. If Hillary Rodham Clinton is sentenced to hang for her crimes, let her epitaph read,

"The American Psycho"

Last edited:
Hillary is such a sweet little old lady.

I just wish she did not lie so much.

Trump is a nasty scoundrel.

I wish he had not hijacked the GOP primary.

I will be voting 3rd party this time -- same as when Gore v. Bush ran against each other.

Back then I voted for Nader.

Tyrants are all the same. Psychotic. They owe allegiance to nobody, and they value nobody.

And every single progressive douchebag is exactly like that. She's just exceptional because she has a modicum of influence, power, and wealth.

The only cure is their deaths. They're like cockroaches or rats...you can't just shoo them away.

I've seen an absolute absence of any ability by Trump to admit to any error or to be accountable for anything, which is not hallmark of a healthy mind to me.

I've seen an absolute absence of any ability by Trump to admit to any error or to be accountable for anything, which is not hallmark of a healthy mind to me.

Your judgement of what would be classified as a "healthy mind" is highly questionable.

Fakey made a funny.

He says that because he knows for a fact that Hills is nuts and has never apologized for any of the disgusting things she's done. Ever. She always blames somebody else, or pretends it was a harmless mistake on her part.

Yeah, I've heard this story, unfortunately, without video or corroboration, it is impossible to verify.

There are other tell tale signs.

Shallow emotions

Normal people will also show a clear skin conductance response produced by sweat gland activity. In psychopathic subjects, however, this brain network showed no activity and no skin conductance responses were emitted (Birbaumer et al., 2012).
What Is a Psychopath?

Hillary mystery: Why doesn’t she ever sweat?

Yeah, I've heard this story, unfortunately, without video or corroboration, it is impossible to verify.

Shallow emotions

Normal people will also show a clear skin conductance response produced by sweat gland activity. In psychopathic subjects, however, this brain network showed no activity and no skin conductance responses were emitted (Birbaumer et al., 2012).
What Is a Psychopath?

There are a studio full of eye witnesses including the NBC Executive who saw Mrs. Clinton in full meltdown mode and came forward to tell what she heard and saw. That is better than a audio tape because Clinton would deny it's authenticity (the liar that she is)! Those testimonies would surely hold up in court should Lauer decide to bring a lawsuit against her (he should).

In any case, my prayers have been answered. I prayed specifically that God would expose Clinton for who she really is before the election and He's done it. God is good.

Shallow emotions

What Is a Psychopath?

There are a studio full of eye witnesses including the NBC Executive who saw Mrs. Clinton in full meltdown mode and came forward to tell what she heard and saw. That is better than a audio tape because Clinton would deny it's authenticity (the liar that she is)! Those testimonies would surely hold up in court should Lauer decide to bring a lawsuit against her (he should).

In any case, my prayers have been answered. I prayed specifically that God would expose Clinton for who she really is before the election and He's done it. God is good.

Sure thing. You sure sound like someone I prayed in my secret chambers who would out herself here. Hmmm. Who could that be?

Sorry, Jake. My husband saw your comments and couldn't stop himself from writing a little comment! I deleted it but as you quoted him before I could press delete - the response will stay!

Sorry, Jake. My husband saw your comments and couldn't stop himself from writing a little comment! I deleted it but as you quoted him before I could press delete - the response will stay!
so you have a mrs.m.tinyhusbandurl. That's cute. I am glad he loves you.

Your judgement of what would be classified as a "healthy mind" is highly questionable.
If you equate "healthy mind" with Donald Trump, you have no cred objectively at all.

At least your Communist buddies agree with you.

Hillary Just Got An Endorsement That Could End Her Campaign In Florida

Shallow emotions

What Is a Psychopath?

Listen, I do a lot of research, and I keep my ear to the ground on a lot of this stuff.

I TRIED to source the origins of this rumor, and the point of fact is, the source of this rumor goes back to a journalist that has inside connections to other journalists. That said, unless OTHER journalists are willing to go ON RECORD, and the email can be sourced, it doesn't amount to anything but gossip. The email has to be produced, and the folks that were there have to go on record. As it stands, I can find no one that has been willing to back up this story. No one will go on record.

I'm not saying the story isn't true, I'm just saying there isn't anyone that is willing to go against the power of Hell. There is too much fear of reprisal. After this all happened, Matt Lauer was crucified in the NYT and other media outlets. Of course Hillary's control of the media demolished him.

For a Second Day, New York Times Pummels Matt Lauer As a 'Loser,' a 'Disaster'
The Daily 202: Matt Lauer’s widely panned performance shows the perils for debate moderators
Matt Lauer Gets Pummeled Over His Questions, or Lack Thereof, at Commander-in-Chief Forum

Here is the original video, with his sources. I have checked them out. Check out his show notes for yourself.

Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News.

It's an old story, this video is from ten days ago. . .

Didn't read the OP of course but funny coincidence is that we've been talking about how The Smarmy Little Trump Boys look like the movie American Psycho.

They're Godfather's In Training.

It doesn't fall far from the -

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back