The American Mao: Donald Trump Has Led The Republican Party Into A Cultural Revolution

Again, STFU, TROLL.

During BOTH of Pelosi's FAILED coup attempts Democrats proved they had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses. In the 1st one Schiff was caught illegally manufacturing evidence. In the 2nd one comrade Swalwell was caught doing so.

Both were proven to be scams.

Now Schiff has been caught illegally manufacturing evidence again.

Shove your partisan BS / propaganda.
No. She is actually correct, with charges accurate under our laws and constitution. Trumpers are just not longer the staunch supporters of law and constitution, they used to be, when they were Republican. Party of trump is a cult of personality, more important to them, than constitution and law.

He did not alter the text. There is no proof he did.
Ah, great, another TROLL trying to spin and defend crime.

I'll write it slowly this time so you idiots can keep up. Schiff altered the text, altered the punctuation, and deleted sentences and entire paragraphs

Again, that is altering evidence, manufacturing false evidence instead of simply presenting the entire document as evidence. The 6 Jan Committee even admitted Schiff did this ... meaning THEY are calling you snowflakes liars and idiots.

Why? Because YOU say so? Because CNN told you so? Because fellow Trump-haters told you so?

Trump exposed the criminal fake news partisan media for who they are...he exposed the crooked, criminal, treasonous Democrats for who they are, and he beat them at every turn, driving them insane. Americans saw this, know this...

Hillary & Barry's treasonous failed coup attempt was exposed, the FBI was exposed for decades of FISA Court fraud and illegal spying, Clapper and the NSA were exposed for illegally spying on Americans and committing perjury - twice, VIA Director Brennan was exposefnas having illegally spied on the US Senate - exposed by fellow Democrat Diane Feinstein & had to appear before Congress and admit it to avoid jail time.

Trump did not adhere to the ridiculous DC status quo and kicked their ass and in the balls. He torched Pelosi's record-settig failed Impeachments based on zero crime, evidence, and / or witnesses.

Thanks to Pelosi, a President can now be Impeached because he isn't liked by the other party...and with Joe's dismal polling numbers and not being liked being enough to Impeach, Biden needs to be Impeached more than Trump ever needed to be.
Your opinion is ludicrous, you have no facts to sustain your claims. In fact, most of your posts are fantasies, that is, conspiracy stories which are fiction. You're the maker of BIG LIES which can't stand up to reality.

Again, says you and CNN.
Obama also abused his power several times, and misused funds more than any other President hands down.
Trumps greatest failures was his inability to shut up and his ENORMOUS ego would not allow him to stop paying attention to meaningless criticism and pay back attempts. As well as probably the worst communication style of any modern President.
But policy wise. And action wise. He actually did pretty decent. His handling of the financial crises due to Covid is incredibly better than Obama's handling. Obama simply handed 100's $Billions to the central banks and large corporations - Trump saved untold number of small businesses by ACTUALLY INCLUDING THEM in financial stimulus. Unlike Obama that didn't give one red cent to small businesses with the exception of a handful of pet programs.
Trump didn't do any of that...he didn't save small businesses, the democrats wrote those bills, he simply signed them. Thank the democrats in congress, or thank Pelosi.

Unlike republicans when Obama was faced with the Bush financial breakdown....the Rs fought him all the way on his stimulus and the money he needed....

Please stop trying to rewrite history!

Trump didn't do any of that...he didn't save small businesses, the democrats wrote those bills, he simply signed them. Thank the democrats in congress, or thank Pelosi.

Unlike republicans when Obama was faced with the Bush financial breakdown....the Rs fought him all the way on his stimulus and the money he needed....

There is a little Revisionist in all of us....

Your opinion is ludicrous, you have no facts to sustain your claims. In fact, most of your posts are fantasies, that is, conspiracy stories which are fiction. You're the maker of BIG LIES which can't stand up to reality.
Oh please stop the projecting and bullshit - you are destroying your credibility,, boring me, and embarrassing yourself.

I have backed up everything I have said / posted whoke after each time all you trolls and snowflakes have done is to respond by saying, "Nuh-uh".

Go away, Troll.

Oh please stop the projecting and bullshit - you are destroying your credibility,, boring me, and embarrassing yourself.

I have backed up everything I have said / posted whoke after each time all you trolls and snowflakes have done is to respond by saying, "Nuh-uh".

Go away, Troll.
I won't go away, and I'm not the troll - you are. You attract the usual biddable fools, I suppose they meet your needs to boaster your ego.

Haha - your funny.
That is entirely not true.
It was one of the rare bi-partisan bills that past in the past 20 years. The original bill was $500bn, written mostly, yes, by Democrats. Trump said it was not near enough, and he was right, so the bill was sent back with bipartisan participation across the board, with the Republican Senate actually adding more spending than Democrats.

Again... and I am serious... you need to get your info from more places than just CNN and company.

On April 21, 2020, the Senate approved the Paycheck Protection Program and Healthcare Enhancement Act, providing $484 billion in additional funding to the existing Paycheck Protection Program, and President Trump signed it into law three days later.[45]

There is only one truth: the truth of the party. And the party is Donald Trump.

That's what it's come down to, folks. The Republican Party has been effectively transformed into a doppelgänger of the Chinese Communist Party, with its own version of Chairman Mao Zedong at its head — and the first thing on the Party agenda is a purge.

It started soon after Trump lost the election last November. Who was out? Anyone who refused to help facilitate the Big Lie was pushed out by the Republicans' Maximum Leader.

And only the Maximum Leader knows what the truth is, and what you’ve been told to believe is a lie.

^ World's Largest Projector!

maxresdefault.jpg

He did NOT CHANGE ONE WORD.
TROLL you keep repeating the same propaganda, as if it is suppose to mean something.

The article I provided you (pearls before swine) told how Schiff deleted words, changed punctuation, and erased entire paragraphs.

Again, since you have proven yourself to be like Hillary - too stupid to know what you are doing/ saying - and unwilling to read the article to educate yourself, what he did is a CRIME, even for Democrats.

He illegally altered evidence, tried to pass what he created as actual evidence.

Perhaps in Canada, where very often trolls like you are found in the wilds humping Moose instead of going to school, doing such things are acceptable, maybe even legal. It's not here.

Go away, Troll.

Sorry, troll. I have proven thoroughly the only ones lying and defending criminal, as usual, are you demented f*ing snowflakes and trolls.
You know you are a troll, and have been one since the day you arrived in 2015, starting 10 to 20 propaganda threads a day with your misinformation and conspiracy sites as sources.... You just point fingers elsewhere, thinking it will cover your own trolling tracks.....:lol: no such luck! We've been on to you, since day one! Everyone knows what you are all about....there is no fooling us! :)

You know you are a troll.
No, I don't...and all your BS, projection, & attempted spin isn't going yo change the fact that everyone has seen you ignore articles and facts, repeat debunked lies, and continue to defend liars, traitors, and criminals.

GO AWAY, TROLL.

You know you are a troll, and have been one since the day you arrived in 2015, starting 10 to 20 propaganda threads a day with your misinformation and conspiracy sites as sources.... You just point fingers elsewhere, thinking it will cover your own trolling tracks.....:lol: no such luck! We've been on to you, since day one! Everyone knows what you are all about....there is no fooling us! :)

Wow, projection, generic false claims, unsubstabtiated accusations, lies,personal attacks - that all you have yo respond with after the article I posted gir you debunked your lies, destroyed every lie you have told....

Pathetic...

I accept your surrender...now GO AWAY, TROLL.

Fear is that Alligator Mouth running in 2024 that is fear we do not need!
Fear is not needed to kick Democrats out of DC in 2022 - they have taken care of that themselves. Democrats are abandoning ship in droves.

Biden won't make it to 2024.

Forum List

Back