The American Mao: Donald Trump Has Led The Republican Party Into A Cultural Revolution

Fear is not needed to kick Democrats out of DC in 2022 - they have taken care of that themselves. Democrats are abandoning ship in droves.

Biden won't make it to 2024.
Well I agree he won't....But the alternative in Kamala Harris scares the hell out of me!

As long as we pick and chose our information from self promoting people and media that value money making over honest news, those who are better at Propaganda will win & we will all lose.

Again, says you and CNN.
Obama also abused his power several times, and misused funds more than any other President hands down.
Trumps greatest failures was his inability to shut up and his ENORMOUS ego would not allow him to stop paying attention to meaningless criticism and pay back attempts. As well as probably the worst communication style of any modern President.
But policy wise. And action wise. He actually did pretty decent. His handling of the financial crises due to Covid is incredibly better than Obama's handling. Obama simply handed 100's $Billions to the central banks and large corporations - Trump saved untold number of small businesses by ACTUALLY INCLUDING THEM in financial stimulus. Unlike Obama that didn't give one red cent to small businesses with the exception of a handful of pet programs.
STATEMENT: "Again, says you and CNN."

RESPONSE: And me, and all those who could afford health insurance, those who finally got a pay check when the Great Recession ended in June 2009.

Your last paragraph is Simple Simon Rhetoric. Had Trump not lied and issued misinformation the pandemic may have subsided months ago. More lives might have been saved and the costs of those who suffered in hospitals and their families will get a bill (something no one has yet noted) will be enormous. Those nonvaxxers are likely without any health insurance.

Last edited:
It is the Grand Trump Party.

No one is disputing that…

He did NOT CHANGE ONE WORD.
He eliminated words you stupid bitch. Lying by omission is still lying. He changed punctuation and the entire fucking context of thee conversation. The fact you morons are defending this fucking worm is pathetic. And shows a lot about you.

There is only one truth: the truth of the party. And the party is Donald Trump.

That's what it's come down to, folks. The Republican Party has been effectively transformed into a doppelgänger of the Chinese Communist Party, with its own version of Chairman Mao Zedong at its head — and the first thing on the Party agenda is a purge.

It started soon after Trump lost the election last November. Who was out? Anyone who refused to help facilitate the Big Lie was pushed out by the Republicans' Maximum Leader.

And only the Maximum Leader knows what the truth is, and what you’ve been told to believe is a lie.
what political views have changed for the right before and after Trump left office ?

Trump is Mao I thought he was Hitler? LOL. It is too bad that putting American citizens first is counter culture.

That's what it's come down to, folks. The Republican Party has been effectively transformed into a doppelgänger of the Chinese Communist Party, with its own version of Chairman Mao Zedong at its head — and the first thing on the Party agenda is a purge.

It started soon after Trump lost the election last November. Who was out? Anyone who refused to help facilitate the Big Lie was pushed out by the Republicans' Maximum Leader.

And only the Maximum Leader knows what the truth is, and what you’ve been told to believe is a lie.
Yes, that is why I say the GOP is extinct. It is now a cult of personality.

Again, STFU, TROLL.

During BOTH of Pelosi's FAILED coup attempts Democrats proved they had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses. In the 1st one Schiff was caught illegally manufacturing evidence. In the 2nd one comrade Swalwell was caught doing so.

Both were proven to be scams.

Now Schiff has been caught illegally manufacturing evidence again.

Shove your partisan BS / propaganda.
A lawyer presented a specious argument to a traitor who then sent that bullshit to another traitor who was trying to find a way for a sore loser traitor to overthrow a duly elected government.

When Schiff saw the argument sent by one traitor to another, he wrongly gave credit to the first traitor for the argument instead of the shitstain lawyer.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

And instead of being outraged by all that treason, you tards are getting your panties in a bunch over a mistaken accreditation of the traitorous argument.

I have never seen so many idiots so easily led around by their noses.

Yes, that is why I say the GOP is extinct. It is now a cult of personality.
Your cult is much worse. For you represent a system of government that is godless and brutal to its citizens for not complying. You have experimented in pushing different types of pograms over the last several years in blue cities for your benefit.

Wow, the Dimmer mind is truly a scary thing. You realize Poopeypants is the Chicoms main man, right? You are really whacked.

Nothing wrong with that. Trump brought lots of new voter to the GOP in 2016.
Trump has driven out as many people as he brought in.

A revolution hostile to democracy.

Your cult is much worse. For you represent a system of government that is godless and brutal to its citizens for not complying. You have experimented in pushing different types of pograms over the last several years in blue cities for your benefit.
I don't belong to a cult. I left the GOP after Trump was elected.

I was a lifetime member of the GOP, which is something Trump cannot say. He was a lifetime Democrat until 2011, and he led the tard herd into the far left cave. Massive overspending, protectionist trade wars, increasing trade deficits with China and Mexico, not to mention he got the tards to celebrate his serial adultery and pathological lying and bearing of false witness.

Under the banner of "owning the libs", the tard herd surrendered every political and moral principle they ever claimed to hold.

So who got owned, really? The cult sold their souls to a thoroughly corrupt mountebank.

Forum List

Back