The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes most blacks are just like me, Essen and Katsteve..

How on earth could you possibly quantify that?

And why do you think the three of you comprise some uni-being? You all seem pretty different to me.

Well given I am black and have talked to tens of thousands of blacks in my life. I have listened to black ;leaders representing millions of blacks who say the same thing, I can confidently state that the majority of backs feel as I do.

What we have here again is another in the long line of white denials and the continuing belief they know more about us than we do. Whites thought we were happy being slaves. Whites thought we were happy during segregation and those who fought against it were agitators and trouble makers.

So today we have this.
. Oh my God.. You have tried to convince thousands to think like you when speaking to them ??? Poor souls they are if you got through to them.

The person that IM2 could convince of anything would have to have a less than 70 IQ.

Oh, you mean the Polish Nazi guy?

I'm not a Nazi, and scored a 124 IQ.

If you had even an average IQ, you'd know that I'm not a Nazi, in fact I'm anti-Nazi.

If you didn't notice, I do bash Nazi Germany too, but I wouldn't expect an anti-Racist like yourself to notice much, which would explain why you don't notice general racial differences.

You raised Dred Scott to counter my claim that whites have been for generations fighting FOR increased rights and equality for blacks.

Something that occurred 160 years ago does not counter a claim that something has been on going for the last several generations.

BUT, I note that you admitted that you haven't answered by previous question. That is a step forward for you.

AND you managed to not call me a racist for one post in a row.

I think I am seeing learning occur. GOOD FOR YOU.

FYI, I feel pride for the blacks that fought in the Civil War. Here were Americans in a very horrible time for them, fighting to free others, even while being greatly looked down on by their fellow soldiers.

That must have been very, very hard.

There is no leaning here. There have been no generations where the majority of whites have fought for increasing black rights.
. I hope all the useful idiot's are reading your dribble.

Show me all the generations where the majority of whites fought to make blacks equal to whites.
Whites bought blacks off of black slave traders, brought you here, taught you some trades and fought to set you free. That blacks can't make it on their own today isn't whitey's fault, go look in the mirror.

The slave traders were not black. The rest of your stuff is the usual dumb ass racist drive you post.
Blacks are still better off here after slavery than if slavery had never happened and you were all back in Africa. At least admit that.

Luddly Neddite - Let's say all whites today say yes we are too blame. How would that change anything? How could whites repay blacks for all those years of pain? It's impossible in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially as we see here, that lefties just dismiss EVERYTHING that has already been done.

From the Civil War to quotas to marching with MLK, all dismissed out of hand.

Because nothing has been done. The civil war was not done for us. There are no such thing as quotas, and;

th

Where are all those white people correll?

th
th

th
th

All though the history books.

And the civil war was primarily about slavery.

No the civil war was not primarily about slavery. It was about slavery only to the confederacy. Now since life went on after the civil war, if whites were so great as to have sacrificed all those lives to free us explain segregation.

Why did the civil rights movement happen almost 100 years after the abolition of slavery?
I wonder if many americans realized that slavery was bad in 1860s, how come it took so long (a century?) for civil right movement to gain momentum? What was going on in the country between 1860s to 1960s? Was civil liberty movement actually brewing up quitely for the whole century but didn't find enough momentum to bring forth a change until 1960s?

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-c...most-100-years-after-the-abolition-of-slavery

The northerns who voted for Lincoln knew that he was a abolitionist and that the South would be greatly opposed to his presidency and if they didn't when they elected him, they certainly knew when they certainly knew when they REELECTED him.

And your question makes no sense. The question of the day for the people of 1860s America was slavery, and they fought and won that battle.

That they didn't immediately move on to what you consider the next step does not detract from that.

Luddly Neddite - Let's say all whites today say yes we are too blame. How would that change anything? How could whites repay blacks for all those years of pain? It's impossible in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially as we see here, that lefties just dismiss EVERYTHING that has already been done.

From the Civil War to quotas to marching with MLK, all dismissed out of hand.

Because nothing has been done. The civil war was not done for us. There are no such thing as quotas, and;

th

th
th

th
th

All though the history books.

And the civil war was primarily about slavery.

No the civil war was not primarily about slavery. It was about slavery only to the confederacy. Now since life went on after the civil war, if whites were so great as to have sacrificed all those lives to free us explain segregation.

Why did the civil rights movement happen almost 100 years after the abolition of slavery?
I wonder if many americans realized that slavery was bad in 1860s, how come it took so long (a century?) for civil right movement to gain momentum? What was going on in the country between 1860s to 1960s? Was civil liberty movement actually brewing up quitely for the whole century but didn't find enough momentum to bring forth a change until 1960s?

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-c...most-100-years-after-the-abolition-of-slavery

The northerns who voted for Lincoln knew that he was a abolitionist and that the South would be greatly opposed to his presidency and if they didn't when they elected him, they certainly knew when they certainly knew when they REELECTED him.

And your question makes no sense. The question of the day for the people of 1860s America was slavery, and they fought and won that battle.

That they didn't immediately move on to what you consider the next step does not detract from that.

Are you joking? Lincoln WAS NOT an abolitionist. Just because the institution of slavery was abolished during his presidency did not qualify him as one.

Lincoln and Abolitionism | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Last edited:
You raised Dred Scott to counter my claim that whites have been for generations fighting FOR increased rights and equality for blacks.

Something that occurred 160 years ago does not counter a claim that something has been on going for the last several generations.

BUT, I note that you admitted that you haven't answered by previous question. That is a step forward for you.

AND you managed to not call me a racist for one post in a row.

I think I am seeing learning occur. GOOD FOR YOU.

FYI, I feel pride for the blacks that fought in the Civil War. Here were Americans in a very horrible time for them, fighting to free others, even while being greatly looked down on by their fellow soldiers.

That must have been very, very hard.

There is no leaning here. There have been no generations where the majority of whites have fought for increasing black rights.
. I hope all the useful idiot's are reading your dribble.

Show me all the generations where the majority of whites fought to make blacks equal to whites.

I've repeatedly pointed out that Lincoln was elected by the majority of whites, TWICE.

Only whites could vote Correll, the majority of whites would have elected whoever became president.

Lincoln won by more than 400,000 popular votes, partly as a result of the recent Union victory at the Battle of Atlanta

He was not re elected because he was for abolition. Lincoln was losing support early because the Union was getting beat by the confederacy. The nuion side did not want to see a long ass war. Northern casualties also had people thinking about a change. The opponents campaigned on being the party of peace, which sounded real good to the union voter.The Battle of Atlanta pretty much assured a Union victory ad that is what got Lincoln re elected. Had the Union lost that battle, Lincoln would have lost that election.

.Therefore Lincoln was not elected because whites wanted tp free blacks or increase rights of blacks either.

So why is it that you want to continue arguing this false narrative to try claiming how blacks should be grateful or thankful to whites for freeing them Correll? You can't see how that is racist?

It is also downright stupid, revisionist dreck.

.... Lincoln WAS NOT an abolitionist. Just because the institutiontion [sic] of slavery was abolished during his presidency

Actually, it wasn't.

The 13th amendment, which formally abolished slavery in the United States, passed the Senate on April 8, 1864, and the House on January 31, 1865. On February 1, 1865, President Abraham Lincoln approved the Joint Resolution of Congress submitting the proposed amendment to the state legislatures.

You're coo coo for cocoa puffs, you hate Whites, and then shoot down any opportunities to stay away from Whites.

When my ancestors came from Poland, there was almost no Blacks in New York, anyways.

I'd like to bring it back to that, really.

There really aren't that many upstate, anyways.

Come South sometimes, you'll see.

Thank God people like IM2 are an extreme minority.

Actually most of us are exactly like me.

Wrong! There's probably more blacks here than where you live, and the ones with ONS are few and far between.

LMAO at your delusions of grandeur, thinking you speak for all people's black.

:badgrin:

According to the survey, seven-in-ten blacks say African Americans are treated less fairly than whites in their dealings with police

Similarly, about seven-in-ten blacks (68%) say African Americans are not treated as fairly as whites by the courts.

The racial divide opens even wider when respondents are asked about how much still needs to be done to achieve King’s dream of racial parity. About eight-in-ten blacks (79%) say a lot still needs to be done

Chapter 1: I Have a Dream, 50 Years Later

All of the above in no way suggests that those participating in any such surveys are therefore slur-slinging racists like yourself. I agree with all of the above statements, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a racist black man like you.

Well Unkotare, I am no racist and just because I call a racist white dude a white boy or a white dude who calls blacks apes and monkeys a honky does not make me a racist. If you are back and you allow this to happen to you, then I question your manhood. We do not have t be nice to whites who think we are monkeys just so we don't get called black racists by a bunch of racist whites. The reality is that most blacks with any balls or ovaries would address the shit that goes on here they in the same way I do. It would be different if I was in a forum of whites holding decent discussions on race and racism and I just entered entered in launching tirades about honkies and white boys. If that was the case, you might have an argument. But that's not what's going on here.. I read a bunch of racist crap by these whites, then when I respond to them with the facts of how whites have benefitted from racism they enacted in law and enforced, then they whine about being attacked only because they are white and your stupid ass cosigns it.

So if you are black then you choose to be spineless.. I don't. And I see your way of doing things here has worked real well. You clearly have influenced all these racists to think differently haven't you?

And why do you think the three of you comprise some uni-being? You all seem pretty different to me.
Whites thought we were happy during segregation and those who fought against it were agitators and trouble makers.

Yet, Lyndon B Johnson who fought for Civil Rights, won the biggest popular vote in the U.S.A.
How did that happen, if what you say is so true?

Probably because blacks who got to vote for the first time, voted in a very large majority for Johnson.

Lyndon Johnson won 59% of the White vote.

Election Polls -- Vote by Groups, 1960-1964

Lyndon Johnson won 94 percent of the non white vote.

Election Polls -- Vote by Groups, 1960-1964

Last edited:

Wrong! There's probably more blacks here than where you live, and the ones with ONS are few and far between.

Yeah, but there's a difference between online, and in person.

If you visit Topix Afam, you'll see dozens of Blacks sounding like him.

I just don't think they all will talk like this to a White persons face, however.
I know you won't talk your shit to any black persons face.

Sure did, when some Black guy harassed a girl we were with, and when I asked him to politely apologize, he called me a fat N word, after he continued, I had enough, told him he was a N word Chimp, and should go back to Africa.
Before I knew it I had 8 Blacks jump me, might I add that I've never been hit so softly.

You said none of that to anyones face.

Give us your input on this guy IM2..

Do you agree or not ?

What input to give ?

It's the same way you get white people like this

and you get white people like this

What's your point ?

It's always been the case that blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television. You always be liked by many white people if you put a black face on white opinion and power. This is why guys like Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Sheriff David Clarke are put out front on Fox News and Sean Hannity etc.

So the white supremacist can say "See !! Were not racist. They're black and even they agree that black people are fucked up" It's the same thing they are dong with Cosby trial.

DCkfmKYVYAA8_nc.jpg

Blacking up the so called victims to make seem like the trial is not racial.

It's a common tactic white people us.

I mean if I was sit in these forum and talk about "Black on Black" crime, fatherlessness, out-of-wedlock births, drug use and dropping out of high school. You and others would say "Hey. That Essien guy speaks sense"
. You are a disaster, and you putting on these racist doesn't do anything to help your cause in which you have embarked upon with IM2. We can admit to the racism that exist on our side, but you can't. Ok, so I will ask this now " if a black man speaks out about the problems in the black community or about the problems of some black people who cause trouble in the black community", is he or she a sell out ??? If so what are they selling out when battling the bullcrap going on within the black community ?? Are you ashamed when people like the Ferguson guy speaks out like that or does it set you back in your cause is the way you feel about it ??? What is your agenda or cause ??

Why did the riots occur in Ferguson?

No you can' t admit to the racism on your side. You can't even understand exactly what the racism of your side includes. Being called whitey has cost you nothing. But you equate that to more than 2 centuries of racism by whites that is backed up by law and by policy even to right now.

I have worked in the black community. The guy in your video is not productive to our community.

I have spent 32 years of my life providing ways to help blacks defeat racism. What has the guy the video done? Do you know? All you did was post up someone who validates your racist beliefs. There are millions of blacks working the .problems we have. Where are the whites who are doing the same in white communities? You have a higher rate of crime, drug use, and domestic violence just to name a few things and yet you are here talking about the black community like your white ass lives in the Garden of Eden.

Dehumanizing the Black Lives of America: Michael Eric Dyson on Ferguson, Police Brutality and Race

You could not find this to post, why?
. You are one racist from hell aren't you ?? You start an OP with you as the racist author, and then when anyone participates you call them the racist... LOL.

You are a true dumb ass aren't you?

I started this thread asking a question that has yet to be answered. What I have got is trolling. And that's all you guys are doing in this section.

.... Lincoln WAS NOT an abolitionist. Just because the institutiontion [sic] of slavery was abolished during his presidency

Actually, it wasn't.

The 13th amendment, which formally abolished slavery in the United States, passed the Senate on April 8, 1864, and the House on January 31, 1865. On February 1, 1865, President Abraham Lincoln approved the Joint Resolution of Congress submitting the proposed amendment to the state legislatures.

Not ratified by the states until December 6, 1865, almost 8 months after Lincoln was assassinated.

According to the survey, seven-in-ten blacks say African Americans are treated less fairly than whites in their dealings with police

Similarly, about seven-in-ten blacks (68%) say African Americans are not treated as fairly as whites by the courts.

The racial divide opens even wider when respondents are asked about how much still needs to be done to achieve King’s dream of racial parity. About eight-in-ten blacks (79%) say a lot still needs to be done

All of the above in no way suggests that those participating in any such surveys are therefore slur-slinging racists like yourself. I agree with all of the above statements, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a racist black man like you.

Well Unkotare, I am no racist and just because I call a racist white dude a white boy or a white dude who calls blacks apes and monkeys a honky does not make me a racist. If you are back and you allow this to happen to you, then I question your manhood. We do not have t be nice to whites who think we are monkeys just so we don't get called black racists by a bunch of racist whites. The reality is that most blacks with any balls or ovaries would address the shit that goes on here they in the same way I do. It would be different if I was in a forum of whites holding decent discussions on race and racism and I just entered entered in launching tirades about honkies and white boys. If that was the case, you might have an argument. But that's not what's going on here.. I read a bunch of racist crap by these whites, then when I respond to them with the facts of how whites have benefitted from racism they enacted in law and enforced, then they whine about being attacked only because they are white and your stupid ass cosigns it.

So if you are black then you choose to be spineless.. I don't. And I see your way of doing things here has worked real well. You clearly have influenced all these racists to think differently haven't you?

??????

What gave you the notion that I was black? I'm not, for the official record.

??????

And I am not a racist black man for the official record.

"Us"?

Well given I am black and have talked to tens of thousands of blacks in my life. I have listened to black ;leaders representing millions of blacks who say the same thing, I can confidently state that the majority of backs feel as I do.

What we have here again is another in the long line of white denials and the continuing belief they know more about us than we do. Whites thought we were happy being slaves. Whites thought we were happy during segregation and those who fought against it were agitators and trouble makers.

So today we have this.
. Oh my God.. You have tried to convince thousands to think like you when speaking to them ??? Poor souls they are if you got through to them.

No, I did not have to convince anyone to think like me. Like I said you represent a tradition of dumb ass whites beliefs. You are the type that would have believed that drapetomania was real.

??????

Your racist words are on record here.

??????

People like you hurt any discussion of race by your ignorance.

??????

Ignorance about what?

Actually, it wasn't.

Not ratified by the states until December 6, 1865, almost 8 months after Lincoln was assassinated.

Actually, it wasn't.

True. Good catch. As we know, history largely credits his administration for the 13th amendment being passed.

??????

Ignorance about what?

You appease the white racists here by what you do. You called me a racist for saying whites have benefitted because of racist laws and policy by whites. That's how ignorant you are.

Actually, it wasn't.

Actually, it wasn't.

True. Good catch. As we know, history largely credits his administration for the 13th amendment being passed.

As well it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back