The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, they did not "figure" that white skin in worth 230 points.

The study documents that those who make the admissions determinations discriminate in favor of blacks to the tune of 230 points.

Stating that my argument is without merit while ignoring a peer reviewed academic study that proves massive and widespread discrimination in favor of black applicants is an act of pure dishonesty.

Your ignore hard data that is right in front of your face, in favor of your emotional need to justify your hatred of whites and to justify your side's discrimination against them.
Are you crazy ?

Name me one university where black people get in with lower scores ? Name me one.

.....st.

The study I linked to documented that in Ivy League Schools that blacks get in with lower scores than whites.

The rest of your cut and paste does not undermine a peer review academic study.

.Considering all of what I posted is peer reviewed and more recent findings than what you .presented, your argument has died.

. I shouldn't have to show it idiot... All you have to do is look into your cultural changes over time by your own account, and look at how you have moved from slavery to mainstream culture over time, and this by your own desires to be free, and with the help of your white allies throughout time. Now it's just a question as to whether or not you are satisfied or whether you want to be a dominant or domineering culture that wants to rule instead of blend ?? Would have to study African tribal culture in order to find these answers out about your race. In many ways the answers are being read through your actions and culture's of today.
We want the same things whites do.

Then you work hard, save hard, and get an education.

The way you go about things with your hand open demanding Whitey to owe you the loot, is a wonderful way to piss off Whites.
Just sayin'.

I have a masters degree. So what's your point?

You don't' get it. Nobody black gives a damn about how mad whitey gets. Whitey ain't God? Blacks are owed at least 6.4 trillion dollars for the money we lost due to white racism. .You can pay it or you can keep costing our economy 2 trillion dollars per year .You've been shown this. Unlike the unproven stuff you keep repeating.

So let me say this is in a manner you understand, we don't give a fuck if whitey gets mad. Just sayin.

How about we put 6.4 trillion into building a Black nation, out of Mississippi?
I know it's unrealistic considering the elites want you here for cheap labor.

But, it seems like the reasonable thing to do to satisfy both sides.

How about you go back to Poland?

You're coo coo for cocoa puffs, you hate Whites, and then shoot down any opportunities to stay away from Whites.

When my ancestors came from Poland, there was almost no Blacks in New York, anyways.

I'd like to bring it back to that, really.

The study I linked to documented that in Ivy League Schools that blacks get in with lower scores than whites.

Name me one university where black people get in with lower scores ? Name me one.

Don't just give me some stupid link. Give me a name.

Are you saying Harvard ? Yale ? Give me a name

And are you saying you that black people are less intelligent than white people ?

Is that your claim ?

You can check the study to see which Ivy League schools they checked. Most studies I've looked at, have ether looked at all of them, or a selective 8 or 10 of them.

I provided the link and the excerpt that documented the conclusion.

Asking for more details, is not a refutation. It is a dodge.

I've made no comment on the intelligence of black people. My point has been the massive and wide spread discrimination against white people.

The study documents that those who make the admissions determinations discriminate in favor of blacks to the tune of 230 points.

Stating that my argument is without merit while ignoring a peer reviewed academic study that proves massive and widespread discrimination in favor of black applicants is an act of pure dishonesty.

Your ignore hard data that is right in front of your face, in favor of your emotional need to justify your hatred of whites and to justify your side's discrimination against them.
Are you crazy ?

.....st.

.Considering all of what I posted is peer reviewed and more recent findings than what you .presented, your argument has died.

NOthing you have posted has been relevant, nor disputed what I have said.

The SAT bonus is a measurement of the discrimination showed in favor of blacks.

Arguing that SAT scores are bad measurement of academic success does not challenge the fact of the discrimination.

There are thousands of Universities besides Ivy league ones. This is not 1997. Apparently those in the Ivy League admissions figured that being white was a 230 point advantage. You seem unable to understand who makes these determinations and why things are determined as such. Therefore your arguments is weak and without merit.

This again is part of the amazing amnesia of whites.

That was fast reading on your part. You read the whole 25 pages of the study? WOW.

You argument is without merit because it's been shown that SAT scores don't indicate anything.

I don't hate whites. I don't like racist whites like you.

Look dumb ass if blacks got 230 points it means that white skin was worth 230 more points than black skin. You want to keep whining about how unfair things are for whites and that why you refuse to see this simple fact that YOU bought up. There is no discrimination against whites. .Discrimination is not that you get the majority of all jobs and admissions. And that's what you are trying to call discrimination against whites.

No, your argument is without merit.

What are you talking about White skin is worth 230 more points?
No, it's really not.

The colleges are so desperate to fill in Blacks in their ranks, that they'll undercut higher performing Whites, and Asians just to fill Black quotas.
That's most certainly reverse discrimination, it's institutional racism.

My argument has 240 years of history that gives it the utmost merit.

If blacks are getting 230 points it means whites have a 230 point advantage because of their race so then blacks are given 230 points to even the score.

It's not racism, its not discrimination. These colleges have GPA standards , If backs are underperforming blacks get suspended or kicked out of that college The SAT score is not an indicator of college work

Yeah, Whites have a 230 SAT score advantage because they're smarter.

What evidence do you have that Jews, and White Catholics in the early 20th century had it better than Blacks in the U.S Northern states?

The fact is that discrimination was rampant against Jews, White Catholic, and Blacks back then.

The difference is when Jews, and White Catholics became middle class, there were no protections against racial discrimination, nor any welfare to bail them out, and prop them up.

Sure didn't see no Jew or catholic marching for civil rights. .Why? Because they did not have to.

We want the same things whites do.

The way you go about things with your hand open demanding Whitey to owe you the loot, is a wonderful way to piss off Whites.
Just sayin'.

You don't' get it. Nobody black gives a damn about how mad whitey gets. Whitey ain't God? Blacks are owed at least 6.4 trillion dollars for the money we lost due to white racism. .You can pay it or you can keep costing our economy 2 trillion dollars per year .You've been shown this. Unlike the unproven stuff you keep repeating.

So let me say this is in a manner you understand, we don't give a fuck if whitey gets mad. Just sayin.

You're coo coo for cocoa puffs, you hate Whites, and then shoot down any opportunities to stay away from Whites.

When my ancestors came from Poland, there was almost no Blacks in New York, anyways.

There really aren't that many upstate, anyways.

Come South sometimes, you'll see.

Thank God people like IM2 are an extreme minority.

Just sayin'.

Most of my neighborhood originally comes from the Bronx, Yonkers, Brooklyn, and Queens, a lot of them left those cities to get away from Blacks, and Puerto Ricans.
Why?
Because they bought violence with them.

Besides, there's a good deal of Blacks in Newburgh, and Poughkeepsie, so much potential in those cities lost, because of you know who.

I like Poughkeepsie a lot, they really have a lot going for it, like the Walkway over the Hudson, the Millhouse, Schatzis, and the Ice House.

But, Poughkeepsie has a high crime rate, and you know why, because you know who are there.

There is no leaning here. There have been no generations where the majority of whites have fought for increasing black rights.
. I hope all the useful idiot's are reading your dribble.

Show me all the generations where the majority of whites fought to make blacks equal to whites.

I've repeatedly pointed out that Lincoln was elected by the majority of whites, TWICE.

Only whites could vote Correll, the majority of whites would have elected whoever became president.

Lincoln won by more than 400,000 popular votes, partly as a result of the recent Union victory at the Battle of Atlanta

He was not re elected because he was for abolition. Lincoln was losing support early because the Union was getting beat by the confederacy. The nuion side did not want to see a long ass war. Northern casualties also had people thinking about a change. The opponents campaigned on being the party of peace, which sounded real good to the union voter.The Battle of Atlanta pretty much assured a Union victory ad that is what got Lincoln re elected. Had the Union lost that battle, Lincoln would have lost that election.

.Therefore Lincoln was not elected because whites wanted tp free blacks or increase rights of blacks either.

So why is it that you want to continue arguing this false narrative to try claiming how blacks should be grateful or thankful to whites for freeing them Correll? You can't see how that is racist?

The whites could have elected the other candidate who would not have led to war.

THe whites could have elected the peace candidate who would have ended the war.

Both times the majority of whites voted in favor of anti-slavery Lincoln.

I are arguing the true narrative that whites in the nation 1860 were majority against slavery, to the point that they reelected lincoln that was vote to continue the war.

You were shown that the only reason Lincoln got e elected was the war was going to end soon. The majority of whites were not against slavery.

Can you not see how fucking ignorant your argument is? If the civil war was fought to end slavery the it as a war that never had to be fought. Slavery could have ended at the constitutional convention but it was not.

Just sayin'.

Actually most of us are exactly like me.

That was fast reading on your part. You read the whole 25 pages of the study? WOW.

You argument is without merit because it's been shown that SAT scores don't indicate anything.

Look dumb ass if blacks got 230 points it means that white skin was worth 230 more points than black skin. You want to keep whining about how unfair things are for whites and that why you refuse to see this simple fact that YOU bought up. There is no discrimination against whites. .Discrimination is not that you get the majority of all jobs and admissions. And that's what you are trying to call discrimination against whites.

No, it's really not.

The colleges are so desperate to fill in Blacks in their ranks, that they'll undercut higher performing Whites, and Asians just to fill Black quotas.

If blacks are getting 230 points it means whites have a 230 point advantage because of their race so then blacks are given 230 points to even the score.

It's not racism, its not discrimination. These colleges have GPA standards , If backs are underperforming blacks get suspended or kicked out of that college The SAT score is not an indicator of college work

What evidence do you have that Jews, and White Catholics in the early 20th century had it better than Blacks in the U.S Northern states?

The fact is that discrimination was rampant against Jews, White Catholic, and Blacks back then.

The difference is when Jews, and White Catholics became middle class, there were no protections against racial discrimination, nor any welfare to bail them out, and prop them up.

Sure didn't see no Jew or catholic marching for civil rights. .Why? Because they did not have to.

The biggest lynching in American history was against Italian Catholics, in the March 14, 1891 lynchings.

There were Pogrom style attacks on Irish Catholics in the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

So, to say that White Catholics had been given a silver spoon would be dishonest.

Just sayin'.

Actually the majority pf blacks are exactly like me.

No, it's really not.

The biggest lynching in American history was against Italian Catholics, in the March 14, 1891 lynchings.

There were Pogrom style attacks on Irish Catholics in the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

So, to say that White Catholics had been given a silver spoon would be dishonest.

From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. These numbers seem large, but it is known that not all of the lynchings were ever recorded. Out of the 4,743 people lynched only 1,297 white people were lynched. That is only 27.3%.

Lynching Statistics for 1882-1968

"Us"?

Most of my neighborhood originally comes from the Bronx, Yonkers, Brooklyn, and Queens, a lot of them left those cities to get away from Blacks, and Puerto Ricans.
Why?

Besides, there's a good deal of Blacks in Newburgh, and Poughkeepsie, so much potential in those cities lost, because of you know who.

I like Poughkeepsie a lot, they really have a lot going for it, like the Walkway over the Hudson, the Millhouse, Schatzis, and the Ice House.

But, Poughkeepsie has a high crime rate, and you know why, because you know who are there.

Yawn, the DOJ shows that your lily white communities are full of crime. Much more than anywhere else..

No, it's really not.

From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. These numbers seem large, but it is known that not all of the lynchings were ever recorded. Out of the 4,743 people lynched only 1,297 white people were lynched. That is only 27.3%.

Italians were also a lot less present in the U.S South, so that makes them being victim of the biggest lynching more shocking.

"Us"?

Yes most blacks are just like me, Essen and Katsteve..

Why?

Yawn, the DOJ shows that your lily white communities are full of crime. Much more than anywhere else..

Someone still doesn't grasp proportions.

It's really sad how someone older than 10 could not grasp proportions.

"Us"?

How on earth could you possibly quantify that?

And why do you think the three of you comprise some uni-being? You all seem pretty different to me.

"Us"?

I wouldn't really doubt it, I had a Black Jamaican friend once, and he always said "I wouldn't understand because I'm White"

But, he went to jail for stabbing another Black guy, and got out, and went back to jail for raping a White girl.

Really taught me not to trust Blacks, you don't know what they're capable of.

Italians were also a lot less present in the U.S South, so that makes them being victim of the biggest lynching more shocking.

11 Italians were lynched on that day. That is not more than the 3,446 blacks who were lynched during these same years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back