The AHCA will prove the Trojan Horse for the GOP

Oh I'd love for you to try.......

Actually, you should know that a forum such as this can NEVER fix right wing stupidity.....Stay as ignorant as you are....We need folks like you as an example to convince our kids to get an education lest they wind up as fucked up as you.....LOL

I am waiting for the new revised GOP health care act for July. It has already been named, FUCKER (Fantastic Universal Care. Kapot, Expired, and Repealed)
/---- If only Obozo and the Deep State had left health insurance alone, we wouldn't be facing this. It's like the kid who killed his parents then whined because he was now an orphan.

I admit that I do kind of miss my career as VP of underwriting for health insurance companies. I got a certain amount of satisfaction in investigating medical records of applicants, and finding that they lied on their application when they claimed that they had never been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, etc. I would then rescind their coverage, and return their premiums. I considered them no better than crooks.
Sad that people would have to lie about being sick....like it is something to be ashamed of

The McConnell royal screwing of Americans (including, obviously, republicans) though his HC plan proposal, is soooooooooooo damn good that EVEN congressional republicans will abandon their current plan and sign up for the AHCA.....Correct???..............LOL

Lets DEMAND that elected republicans can ONLY have the AHCA for insurance and then we will see how "great" the plan really is.......

You mean like Democrat politicians did for Commie Care? Tell us, how many Democrats are using Commie Care today, or when it was first passed?
What the hell is Commie care?

Is that a system where everyone has healthcare?

The McConnell royal screwing of Americans (including, obviously, republicans) though his HC plan proposal, is soooooooooooo damn good that EVEN congressional republicans will abandon their current plan and sign up for the AHCA.....Correct???..............LOL

Lets DEMAND that elected republicans can ONLY have the AHCA for insurance and then we will see how "great" the plan really is.......

You mean like Democrat politicians did for Commie Care? Tell us, how many Democrats are using Commie Care today, or when it was first passed?

/---- Yes, here is CommieCare everyone gets except the Dear Commie leaders
commiecare.jpg

No, it's a program designed to get some Democrat voters healthcare insurance at the cost to likely Republican voters. It's primary goal however was to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

No, it's a program designed to get some Democrat voters healthcare insurance at the cost to likely Republican voters. It's primary goal however was to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.
Image "wasting" money on healthcare for those who struggle to afford it?

We could buy two new carriers for that

Some people will struggle to get healthcare insurance no matter what we do, but DumBama shifted the burden from his voters to his opponents voters. It had nothing to do with getting people healthcare, it had to do with politics only. Let me give you an example:

Part of Commie Care was that all plans had to provide birth control and abortion coverage. Do you really believe that's not vote buying? Do you really believe that abortions and birth control are such a serious problem in the US it required government to force the requirement? Of course not. It's silly. But women tend to vote Democrat. So in spite of it needlessly increasing premiums for everybody else, it bought votes for DumBama and the Democrat party.

Now if you don't believe me, ask yourself why they didn't mandate that insurance programs cover life sustaining drugs such as the ones I take? The answer? Because it doesn't buy many votes, that's why.

Although many republicans have begun to realize that the orange clown is a lying, promise-breaker fake, what ultimately will devastate the GOP brand, will be the HC plan the GOP is proposing...a plan mostly written by private HC insurers, big pharma and rich hospital associations.

Crooked McConnell is trying to postpone the impact of screwing Americans (including republicans, of course) until AFTER the midterm elections and, in some cases, AFTER the 2020 ones.

It will take a bit smarter republicans to look beyond the next few years to see how crooked and mean bribed, elected republicans are being in killing off Americans because of the HC policies....but it will one day soon dawn on these embittered right wingers that they voted to purchase the rope to hang themselves.

Obamacare was written by private HC insurers, big pharma and rich hospital associations.

I don't consider money I get to keep rather than turning it over to bureaucrats to spend to be "wasted."

Some people will struggle to get healthcare insurance no matter what we do, but DumBama shifted the burden from his voters to his opponents voters. It had nothing to do with getting people healthcare, it had to do with politics only. Let me give you an example:

Part of Commie Care was that all plans had to provide birth control and abortion coverage. Do you really believe that's not vote buying? Do you really believe that abortions and birth control are such a serious problem in the US it required government to force the requirement? Of course not. It's silly. But women tend to vote Democrat. So in spite of it needlessly increasing premiums for everybody else, it bought votes for DumBama and the Democrat party.

Now if you don't believe me, ask yourself why they didn't mandate that insurance programs cover life sustaining drugs such as the ones I take? The answer? Because it doesn't buy many votes, that's why.
Wrong again

Abortion coverage has been banned for decades. Birth control is very important to our society and helps keep down those abortions you hate

I don't consider money I get to keep rather than turning it over to bureaucrats to spend to be "wasted."
You, my friend, belong to a society

As a member of a society, you receive many more benefits than you pay for as an individual

As a member of a society, you receive many more benefits than you pay for as an individual

Wrong, asshole. No one owns me. That idea is positively servile. Furthermore, I pay taxes to the government, not society.

Crooked Cruz wants to move his vote to yes, I wonder how much money he wants for that..

And Crooked Rand Paul is spending the weekend golfing with Trump.... ummmmm How much will Rand be paid?

Crooked Rand Paul is being interviewed right now, he doesn't even know you can only purchase individual health insurance during an open enrollment period, he's saying under obamacare and under their plan you can wait and buy when you're sick. Shit no wonder these guys can't get together, they don't know what's in present or their bill.

Well he did say that if anyone expects premiums to come down the essential health benefit mandates have to go which they don't in the Senate bill.

Last edited:

Wrong, asshole. No one owns me. That idea is positively servile. Furthermore, I pay taxes to the government, not society.
Read your constitution sometime, my friend

Forming strong societies is what enabled humans to control the planet

Read your constitution sometime, my friend

Forming strong societies is what enabled humans to control the planet

The constitution says the government doesn't own me, and neither does "society." Again, society and government are two separate things.

Obamacare was written by private HC insurers, big pharma and rich hospital associations.

Actually it was mostly written by the conservative Heritage Foundation...and yes, with the help of insurers, etc.....(except, of course, about compelling insurance for pre-exisiting conditions...for insurers, those people should quickly die.)

Forum List

Back