The aftermath of Trump's acquittal in his second impeachment trial

Trump was acquitted because the impeachment of a private citizen is unconstitutional, as I told you many times before.

Impeachment of a former President who was impeached while in office.

Where in the Constitution does it say that?

Besides Republican Senators in their acquittal of Trump, where does it say that anywhere?

Trump was acquitted because the impeachment of a private citizen is unconstitutional, as I told you many times before.

Besides Republican Senators in their acquittal of Trump, where does it say that anywhere?
Trump has never been impeached while in or out of office because in one case he wasn’t and in the other case he couldn’t be and in Both Cases-Innocent

Its called google. There are tons of professors and legal experts who say that the 2nd impeachment was unconstitutional.

Mitch McConnell said, there was no question that Trump incited the riots and was responsible. Those were his words, in a speech. So he votes to acquit knowing this and then confirming it in a speech??? The republican party is corrupt to the core.

One mans opinion, no more valid than any other.

No one is talking about his "opinion." The point was to illustrate the thorough corruption in the GOP.
Your "opinion" is not proof of anything rookie. Put up credible links proving your point, or don't expect a reply.
Most posters don't reply to troll posts. You can visit the "flame zone" if that's your style.

You responded didn't you? Others have as well. No problem there.

You want a link to a public speech made in front of the senate, in which McConnell thoroughly blamed Trump for inciting the riots? Here you go, you're welcome.

OK, Much better. You switched from " The point was to illustrate the thorough corruption in the GOP."
To "McConnell thoroughly blamed Trump for inciting the riots?"

So we agree that Trump's bringing the protesters to DC led to the capitol riot, yet Trump committed no indictable crime.
The GOP is not "corrupt", i.e. mot "illustrated". For real corruption follow the many Xiden money trails.

p.s. I'm amazed that CPAC, the GOP big money boys, invited Trump to speak at their meeting.
So maybe Trump is just taking a 3-year break to get in-shape before campaigning for 2024?!
I hope he gets a good therapist to fix his personality.

No, my original point stands. I was simply using McConnell's speech as an example of how the GOP knows what Trump did was a crime, but they're allowing him to skate away anyway because he's still part of their exclusive club. I guarantee you, we'd both be behind bars right now if we incited a riot at the capital. There are two sets of laws in this country, those for the plebs and those for those in power.

Its called google. There are tons of professors and legal experts who say that the 2nd impeachment was unconstitutional.

Alan Dershowitz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What trump did was no different than yelling fire in a crowded theater for "fun," and then sitting back while ppl trample each other to death to get out. You'll get to jail for that, just like you would inciting a riot to kill and destroy. Your "freedom of speech" won't protect you here.

Trump has never been impeached while in or out of office because in one case he wasn’t and in the other case he couldn’t be and in Both Cases-Innocent
He's been impeached twice.

and acquitted twice

and acquitted twice
True. But impeached twice. If he gets back in; he has a chance to have been impeached more times than he's filed bankruptcy (6). LOL.

Mitch McConnell said, there was no question that Trump incited the riots and was responsible. Those were his words, in a speech. So he votes to acquit knowing this and then confirming it in a speech??? The republican party is corrupt to the core.

One mans opinion, no more valid than any other.

No one is talking about his "opinion." The point was to illustrate the thorough corruption in the GOP.
Your "opinion" is not proof of anything rookie. Put up credible links proving your point, or don't expect a reply.
Most posters don't reply to troll posts. You can visit the "flame zone" if that's your style.

You responded didn't you? Others have as well. No problem there.

You want a link to a public speech made in front of the senate, in which McConnell thoroughly blamed Trump for inciting the riots? Here you go, you're welcome.

OK, Much better. You switched from " The point was to illustrate the thorough corruption in the GOP."
To "McConnell thoroughly blamed Trump for inciting the riots?"

So we agree that Trump's bringing the protesters to DC led to the capitol riot, yet Trump committed no indictable crime.
The GOP is not "corrupt", i.e. mot "illustrated". For real corruption follow the many Xiden money trails.

p.s. I'm amazed that CPAC, the GOP big money boys, invited Trump to speak at their meeting.
So maybe Trump is just taking a 3-year break to get in-shape before campaigning for 2024?!
I hope he gets a good therapist to fix his personality.

No, my original point stands. I was simply using McConnell's speech as an example of how the GOP knows what Trump did was a crime, but they're allowing him to skate away anyway because he's still part of their exclusive club. I guarantee you, we'd both be behind bars right now if we incited a riot at the capital. There are two sets of laws in this country, those for the plebs and those for those in power.
There is a big difference between doing something wrong and committing a crime.
McConnell said that Trump's rally/protest, that turned into a riot, was wrong.
When Trump "officially" lost he should have conceded and walked away gracefully.
The law has very specific requirements for a crime, like Hillary's illegal bathroom server and her lack of "intent" to commit a crime, remember?
The 1st Amendment protects our speech, neither of us would be in prison for reading Trump's speech.

What trump did was no different than yelling fire in a crowded theater for "fun," and then sitting back while ppl trample each other to death to get out. You'll get to jail for that, just like you would inciting a riot to kill and destroy. Your "freedom of speech" won't protect you here.
I'm showing you law peofessors' opinions that free speech means that what Trump said was legal "free speech" and NOT "incitement".
You're posting unqualified "opinions". The democrats control the DOJ now, so we'll see if Trump gets charged with a crime, (he won't)

Last edited:

Well not really......not if you actually listen to what he said that day. But good luck, let me know when his indicted...my guess, like the Russian Conspiracy Hoax, and two failed impeachments you'll be let down by the propaganda that the left is feeding you

The Republican Party is sinking fast. It can't get rid of intelligence challenged Trump extremists.

Trump describes his lying this way. He calls it Truthful Hyperbole.

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion," Trump said.

Regarding his five-year fight to keep his taxes a secret, there is this nagging question: What is Trump so afraid of? As in: Why has he fought so incredibly hard to keep anyone from seeing his taxes?

He started the fight with lies, a common tactic throughout his term as President. He thinks lying is "a very effective form of promotion."

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely," Trump said in 2014. "And I would love to do that." The following year, Trump told conservative radio talk show host Hugh Hewitt: "I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary."

In January 2016, Trump was still dangling the possibility of releasing his returns. "I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time. Absolutely," Trump said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Then he began to back down. "We'll make a determination over the next couple of months," he told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview that aired on February 24, 2016. "It's very complicated."

Then Trump had found his excuse for not releasing his returns; "I get audited. And obviously if I'm being audited, I'm not going to release a return," he said. "As soon as the audit is done, I love it."

There is no law against any person releasing their tax returns while under audit. (Richard Nixon did it while he was in the White House.)

What is Trump hiding? We will find out.

I'm showing you law peofessors' opinions that free speech means that what Trump said was legal "free speech" and NOT "incitement".
You're posting unqualified "opinions". The democrats control the DOJ now, so we'll see if Trump gets charged with a crime, (he won't)

That was not what I asked. You said:

I then asked:

You failed to answer that question.

Turley and Dershowitz are paid Trump stooges. If that is all you have, it proves that the free speech argument is completely ludicrous in this case.

If Trump had murdered Mother Theresa, Turley and Dershowitz would say it was in self-defense. They would argue yelling "fire" in a crowded church when there isn't one is just another example of free speech.

Mitch McConnell is a lying douchebag. He has no future in the Republican party. Trump is running the party, not Mitch.

How did Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson ever get elected? What an idiot. The people of Wisconsin are smarter than that.

He's willing to push wild conspiracy theories in a Senate hearing concerning the January 6 riot at the US Capitol.

Johnson has previously suggested that Speaker Nancy Pelosi impeached Trump over his role in the riot as a way to cover up her own malfeasance on that day -- although he's never actually explained what Pelosi did wrong.

Johnson said last week that he didn't believe that what happened at the Capitol was an "armed insurrection." Five people were killed, the capitol was occupied and vandalized, and there have been countless arrests.

Johnson's latest stems from a single eyewitness account that suggested that there were professional provocateurs seeded in the crowd on January 6 that led the largely peaceful gathering to turn violent.

Prefering his own fantasies, Johnson apparently has shied away from the massive news coverage of the event.

Johnson's source is a piece by J. Michael Waller, which ran in The Federalist on January 14. (Waller works at the Center for Security Policy, a controversial think tank that has been accused of Islamophobia.)

Waller claimed that "a small number of cadre appeared to use the cover of a huge rally to stage its attack," suggesting that these "agents-provocateurs" were not Trump supporters and they were primarily responsible for the violent storming of the Capitol.

CNN concludes, "It's literally one guy's interpretation of what he saw.

"But for Johnson to elevate an admittedly subjective take on January 6 to the level of reading it aloud in a Senate hearing on an attack that left five people dead and scores more wounded? That's something else entirely.

"That Johnson showed such poor judgment is becoming a hallmark of his time in the Senate."

That’s a lie.
You’re a liar.

In the aftermath of the acquittal President Trump is now the only person to not once, but twice be fully exonerated from left wing abuses in the US Senate..

How did Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson ever get elected? What an idiot. The people of Wisconsin are smarter than that.

He's willing to push wild conspiracy theories in a Senate hearing concerning the January 6 riot at the US Capitol.

Johnson has previously suggested that Speaker Nancy Pelosi impeached Trump over his role in the riot as a way to cover up her own malfeasance on that day -- although he's never actually explained what Pelosi did wrong.

Johnson said last week that he didn't believe that what happened at the Capitol was an "armed insurrection." Five people were killed, the capitol was occupied and vandalized, and there have been countless arrests.

Johnson's latest stems from a single eyewitness account that suggested that there were professional provocateurs seeded in the crowd on January 6 that led the largely peaceful gathering to turn violent.

Prefering his own fantasies, Johnson apparently has shied away from the massive news coverage of the event.

Johnson's source is a piece by J. Michael Waller, which ran in The Federalist on January 14. (Waller works at the Center for Security Policy, a controversial think tank that has been accused of Islamophobia.)

Waller claimed that "a small number of cadre appeared to use the cover of a huge rally to stage its attack," suggesting that these "agents-provocateurs" were not Trump supporters and they were primarily responsible for the violent storming of the Capitol.

CNN concludes, "It's literally one guy's interpretation of what he saw.

"But for Johnson to elevate an admittedly subjective take on January 6 to the level of reading it aloud in a Senate hearing on an attack that left five people dead and scores more wounded? That's something else entirely.

"That Johnson showed such poor judgment is becoming a hallmark of his time in the Senate."
You're blabber is pure horseshit. Calling what happened Jan 6 an "insurrection" is a pure fantasy. You Nazi idiots are trying to demonize ever Republican in the country because a few idiots got suckered into taking a tour of the capitol.

That was not what I asked. You said:

I then asked:

You failed to answer that question.

Turley and Dershowitz are paid Trump stooges. If that is all you have, it proves that the free speech argument is completely ludicrous in this case.

If Trump had murdered Mother Theresa, Turley and Dershowitz would say it was in self-defense. They would argue yelling "fire" in a crowded church when there isn't one is just another example of free speech.
You cannot "remove" someone from office who is not in office, duh.
1. Here it is:
Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7
Judgement in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgement and Punishment, according to Law.

2. Turley and Dershowitz are distinguished law professors from Harvard and Georgetown.
Way better legal experts than any TDS hacks you have saying it is Constitutional.
So you seem to be admitting that "the Law" is just a game played by lawyers?
There is no "legal truth". Its all debatable. Lawyers are just liars for hire.

3. As we have been saying, the Constitution says that after removal from office the president is no longer protected from indictment, and should be prosecuted "according to the LAW", like any US citizen. From above:
"...but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgement and Punishment, according to Law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back