The adolescent president

We don't know what's in any of the more than 100 Republican programs. Harry Reid has locked them all up.

It's sort of like chaining a relative to the bed then saying the poor unfortunate refuses to leave the house.

Will is gently trying to say that obama is a petulant child who is not quite getting his own way.

Speak for yourself- Every single Pub "jobs bill" is pure propaganda that was designed to have no chance- every single one rolls back years of environmental or worker protections, and would have no effect on jobs for years, if at all...Pub dupes!:cuckoo:

Gee, Franco...if that's the case then Harry Reid should be chomping at the bit to bring those bills to the Senate floor so he and his fellow Democrats can be on record voting against them...right?

Yet, Harry tables all those bills...not even letting them come to the floor for discussion, let alone a vote. How can that be?

There's no if, and Dems don't like wasting time, like 51 votes to repeal O-Care. The House is TOTALLY idiotic. The Senate is the way government is supposed to work, compromise and trying to be constructive, and allowed to vote. BOEHNER is sitting on many bills that would PASS if he allowed a vote. Reid is sitting on joke bills that are there to bambozle the dupes- who don't even know what's in them. They hate Obama and are totally duped by Pub charlatans, liars like Rush, Hanitty, and Beck. Hater dupes is a perfect description of the ignorant voters who support a no compromise, un-American" (-TIME) disgrace.

memorize the sig, chumps of the greedy idiot billionaire GOP.

At least the author of the article used a thesaurus..
Exactly, Will The Shill needed a word for "BOY!"

Gotta give you a neg rep for being the first to play the race card, Ed! And on such an innocuous post as well! Shame...shame...shame...
I wasn't calling Moonglow a racist, obviously, so Will The Shill's use of "adolescent" was hardly "innocuous," like your MessiahRushie calling Obama "Little Black Man-child."

Last edited:
We don't know what's in any of the more than 100 Republican programs. Harry Reid has locked them all up.

It's sort of like chaining a relative to the bed then saying the poor unfortunate refuses to leave the house.

Will is gently trying to say that obama is a petulant child who is not quite getting his own way.
Oh, I think anyone with a brain understands what is in each and every one of those republican programs. It would be my guess that in each and every program you will find a rider defunding the ACA. The bottom line is that the gop does not want to pass any programs at all for fear that President Obama might get the credit. There is a reason why recent congress' have been the least productive in history. REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE DO NOT WANT ANY BILLS, REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRATIC, TO PASS.

Speak for yourself- Every single Pub "jobs bill" is pure propaganda that was designed to have no chance- every single one rolls back years of environmental or worker protections, and would have no effect on jobs for years, if at all...Pub dupes!:cuckoo:

Gee, Franco...if that's the case then Harry Reid should be chomping at the bit to bring those bills to the Senate floor so he and his fellow Democrats can be on record voting against them...right?

Yet, Harry tables all those bills...not even letting them come to the floor for discussion, let alone a vote. How can that be?

There's no if, and Dems don't like wasting time, like 51 votes to repeal O-Care. The House is TOTALLY idiotic. The Senate is the way government is supposed to work, compromise and trying to be constructive, and allowed to vote. BOEHNER is sitting on many bills that would PASS if he allowed a vote. Reid is sitting on joke bills that are there to bambozle the dupes- who don't even know what's in them. They hate Obama and are totally duped by Pub charlatans, liars like Rush, Hanitty, and Beck. Hater dupes is a perfect description of the ignorant voters who support a no compromise, un-American" (-TIME) disgrace.

memorize the sig, chumps of the greedy idiot billionaire GOP.

Oh, so Harry Reid won't let all those House bills come to the floor of the Senate because he doesn't want to waste time dealing with them? Is that going to be your new contention? That's laughable.

Then you go on to say that the Senate is the way government is supposed to work? Really? Compromise? Allowed to vote? Are you delusional? What compromise is there when the leader of the Senate doesn't allow the opposition's bills to come to the floor? How can you be allowed to vote when the leader of the Senate won't bring bills to the floor FOR a vote?

The truth is that since the 2010 mid-term elections took away the Democrat's majorities...THEY have become the party of no. In 2008 elections had consequences! But in 2010 not so much. The hypocrisy of Democratic leaders over the past four years is remarkable to observe. The only thing more remarkable is the blinders that people like you wear as you pretend that it's not taken place.

Oh, I think anyone with a brain understands what is in each and every one of those republican programs. It would be my guess that in each and every program you will find a rider defunding the ACA. The bottom line is that the gop does not want to pass any programs at all for fear that President Obama might get the credit. There is a reason why recent congress' have been the least productive in history. REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE DO NOT WANT ANY BILLS, REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRATIC, TO PASS.

Ah, why wouldn't Republicans want GOP bills to pass? Let me guess...you're another of those naive types that believes that it's the GOP that's still holding up legislation even though the House is passing bills and sending them to the Senate only to have them tabled by Harry Reid?

Obama IS a petulant child who doesn't like not getting his way! Harry Reid is a cranky old man who doesn't like not getting his way! Nancy Pelosi is ditzy old woman who doesn't like not getting her way! The three of them began Barack Obama's first term with total control over the Senate, House and the Oval Office. They could have passed just about anything they wanted. They chose to go after government run health care and settled for the disaster that the Affordable Care Act is...going against the wishes of a majority of the American people in the process.

Obama IS a petulant child who doesn't like not getting his way! Harry Reid is a cranky old man who doesn't like not getting his way! Nancy Pelosi is ditzy old woman who doesn't like not getting her way! The three of them began Barack Obama's first term with total control over the Senate, House and the Oval Office. They could have passed just about anything they wanted. They chose to go after government run health care and settled for the disaster that the Affordable Care Act is...going against the wishes of a majority of the American people in the process.
Beliefs are facts to the liberal. If they believe it, it's true and it's true because they believe it.

I thought Will's effort was pretty lame, because the criticism is applicable to all potuses I recall.

There's plenty to criticize Obama for. But the problem is the gop has few workable ideas, and as the party of NO, comparing someone to an adolescent has obvious logical pitfalls.

Is there a reason YOU WANT something to be done by a Congress that has:
Drawing largely on government statistics, Mr. Crews estimates that the overall cost of regulatory compliance and its economic impact is about $1.9 trillion annually.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304311204579505953682216682?mg=reno64]Regulator Without Peer - WSJ.com

"U.S. households 'pay' $14,974 annually in regulatory hidden tax," or 23% of the average income of $65,596.

The Federal Register finished 2013 at 79,311 pages, the fourth highest total in history.

That didn't match President Obama's 2010 all-time record of 81,405 pages.

And then we have the juvenile president who believes:
--in a .."single payer health system"... but is OK that physicians attest they order $850 billion a year in wasted claims because of fear of lawyers.
-- in bankrupting ANY company..much less electric utilities"!"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them"
-- that "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
-- gas prices should go up... rather I think we should open more Federal leases to more oil exploration and become the world's #1 oil producer!"
-- that our military should be demeaned by statements that call our troops nazis or that they methodically bomb villages killing civilians"!
-- that all corporations are evil or capitalism is bad. Without taxes from jobs and companies we couldn't run our governments!"
-- our EPA should be involved in managing dust on country roads or fining a Wyoming welder $75,000 a day for building pond on his property"
-- his Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
-- in LYING to pass legislation"..Remember "you can keep your doctor"??
--there were 46 million uninsured as the facts point out there were less then 4 million"!

So yes.. I am totally in agreement that Obama who had NO executive experiences has been destroying our country.. much like a little kid destroying his toys!

I thought Will's effort was pretty lame, because the criticism is applicable to all potuses I recall.

There's plenty to criticize Obama for. But the problem is the gop has few workable ideas, and as the party of NO, comparing someone to an adolescent has obvious logical pitfalls.

Deserves a bump

"Declaring an argument over is so much more restful than engaging with evidence."

I guess so is attacking Obama's terminology as opposed to actually defending the Ryan budget.

George Will works for Foxnews, the network that just devoted the last week or so to practically deifying Clive Bundy.

Say no more.

ok goofball; need we review the list of dictators and thugs unhinged left-wing losers on the dying liberal media deify?

Forum List

Back