The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday -

I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
What makes you think this is even up to her?

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.

A police report requires date, time, location and the names of the players. She does not know when, where, or who.
It's just as easy to make up when and where, as long as who is consistent.

Probubly why she said Kavanaugh has to testify first. This dumb ho and her story has Schumer’s greasy little reptile fingers all over it. Man I hope the reaper takes him next.
Jesus Christ!!! Dr Ford's lawyer Debra Katz worked on the Hillary Campaign. She even defended Al Franken for the photos of him simulating groping a woman, because she said it was before he was a senator.

Links
Christine Ford Attorney Debra Katz Was a Hillary Fundraiser - David Harris Jr
Lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser downplayed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Franken

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.

A police report requires date, time, location and the names of the players. She does not know when, where, or who.

Probubly why she said Kavanaugh has to testify first. This dumb ho and her story has Schumer’s greasy little reptile fingers all over it. Man I hope the reaper takes him next.
Jesus Christ!!! Dr Ford's lawyer Debra Katz worked on the Hillary Campaign. She even defended Al Franken for the photos of him simulating groping a woman, because she said it was before he was a senator.

Links
Lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser downplayed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Franken

Well, that pretty much settles whether Debra Katz will be taking this case any further! I'd love to hear her explanation as to why with Bill Clinton it was OK to touch a woman's buttocks or breasts and kiss her against her will as long as it didn't last more than 10 to 12 minutes...but it's "attempted rape" in this case? Good luck with that, Debra!

Links
Yes, that is what she does. She specializes in sexual misconduct cases.
Duh.

Links
Duh.

Offhandedly dismissing accusations with evidence against Clinton and Franken while immediately declaring Kavanaugh guilty with no evidence clearly indicates her specialty.

She retracted it and Christine said she never told anyone til 2012. This is actually worse for her. Learn the law dummy.

Retract? No - she deleted the tweet because it was drawing too much attention. Why would it have had to come from Christine? Boys talk too you know.

You're dumb.

Christine: I didn't tell anyone til 2012

Friend: Oooops my tweet says otherwise

Christine: Delete it!!!

Friend: OK. Sorry.

That's idiotic - She deleted because she had national media crawling up her ass.

LMAO. She directly contradicted what Ford said. Do you not speak English? I even spelled it out for your dumbass.

And I spelled it out in return. Dr Ford needn't have been the one sho let the cat out of the bag.
Boys brag .. may be it was Bart O'Kavanaugh or his drooling blackout drunk buddy?
DERP .. dumbass.

Boys bragging about not getting any from the admitted biggest slut in the entire school?
Sounds legit.......

To be honest, Dr. Ford really doesn't have a case. Her lawyer is only presenting he because she and her family has money.

My bet's on she won't show up on Monday. And its per order of her lawyer.
I would get a new lawyer if she isn't too late.

Just when you thought it couldn't become more absurd, Trump questioned Blasey Ford's credibility.

Links
Duh.

Offhandedly dismissing accusations with evidence against Clinton and Franken while immediately declaring Kavanaugh guilty with no evidence clearly indicates her specialty.
That's what lawyers do; they represent their client's side.

Links
Duh.
Uh....wtf!!!

Don’t you think that it's a bit suspicious for this woman using a Hillary fundraiser to represent her?

Hillary is behind the Russian Collusion scandal to bring down Trump.
Now her fingerprints are all over this last minute accusation preventing Trump’s highly qualified SCOTUS nominee from sailing through the Senate.

I smell a rat.

Links
Duh.

Indeed, my point precisely.

Links
Duh.

And who's paying her lawyer? (Hillary)

Follow the money.

Links
Duh.

Follow the money.

Won’t happen, but I’m betting if one did and was honest about it they would find that republicans get money from he same people.

Duh.

Follow the money.

Won’t happen, but I’m betting if one did and was honest about it they would find that republicans get money from he same people.
I'm sure Jeff Flake, John McCain, and Bob Corker were.

Follow the money.

I look for Jeff Flake to scuttle this at the last second.

Follow the money.

I don't think this nonsense will set well with the voters this November.

My wife says nobody she talks to is buying it. Women included.

Links
Duh.

Follow the money.
Before you go making more of these stupid allegations against Hillary, give me a link. These are EXACTLY the same paranoid bullshit issues you had with the Mueller investigators. I don't think you even had to change the wording at all--just copy and paste them.

Follow the money.

I don't think this nonsense will set well with the voters this November.

My wife says nobody she talks to is buying it. Women included.

Only people on TV pretend to buy it.

Duh.

Follow the money.
Before you go making more of these stupid allegations against Hillary, give me a link. These are EXACTLY the same paranoid bullshit issues you had with the Mueller investigators. I don't think you even had to change the wording at all--just copy and paste them.

How so? Demonstrate the parallels please?

Forum List

Back