The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday -

I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
What makes you think this is even up to her?

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.
No one is calling for a police investigation. The Dems AND Republicans should be forcing the WH to have the FBI reopen their background check and do it again in light of this new information. It's kind of a "bomb shell" and there is no reason to ignore it.

That would take Kav agreeing to have the investigation reopened. Believe it or not, he has Constitionally protected rights.

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.

A police report requires date, time, location and the names of the players. She does not know when, where, or who.
It's just as easy to make up when and where, as long as who is consistent.
----------------------------------------------- sorry but i like that 'meme' , cartoon or what ever its called MudWistle . I t is accurate .

No one is calling for a police investigation. The Dems AND Republicans should be forcing the WH to have the FBI reopen their background check and do it again in light of this new information. It's kind of a "bomb shell" and there is no reason to ignore it.

An FBI background check relies on checks with local law enforcement and other agencies as a starting point. Considering there is no record of this it makes asking them to investigate moot.

If Dr Ford has nothing to hide, she should show up on Monday. Yes, it is going to be a circus. And the FBI is not going to investigate the case. Since it isn't a federal case - as it was for Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas.

Yeah... a 30+ year old allegation, by a devoted democrat, at the witching hour... Real bombshell there...
Only a total moron, or total partisan hack even considers that there might be a grain of truth to this nonsense...

She will naturally make the decision that is best for her and that is what she should do. I don't think she is lying, I think her memory is accurate. Sometimes when going to therapy and looking for answers in a persons life false memories can come up. This could be the case, my reasoning is her waiting 30 years to come up with the story, the fact she doesn't know where and the name of Kavanaugh came up later, not then. Also, as violent as the attempt was one would think this was not a one time assault and no one else has come forward with anything else. I also believe innocent until proven guilty.

It also is another attempt to delay.
Feinstein purposely sat on this "BOMB SHELL" since July. It only illustrates one thing. Democrats are not operating in good faith. They're only goal is disruption.

And it’s 09:55 now, still nothing.

TOMORROW 10 AM - that gives her 24 hours. You sweating? :wink:

Why the fuck would I sweat it? There’s a less than 50% chance she’ll do it.

Even if she shows up on Monday, it’s still all bull shit and she will have had her day and Kavanaugh will be a SCOTUS Judge.

I think it's a set up across the board, based entirely upon her fill-in-the-blanks therapy statements and the fact that she's an anti-Trump activist.

She offered her services to Feinstein, and Feinstein grabbed the opportunity.

i figure , corker , flake and that jittery messed woman 'cummins' think her name is plus 'lisa mccloskey' . And maybe one from Missouri . ----------- plus , who knows .

I vaguely even doubt she (Ford) has anything "credible"...so it would even be a waste of time to even show up on Monday. Even if she does show up on Monday....a waste of time, period.

looks like she is fearful of being put under oath

And it’s 09:55 now, still nothing.

TOMORROW 10 AM - that gives her 24 hours. You sweating? :wink:

Why the fuck would I sweat it? There’s a less than 50% chance she’ll do it.

Even if she shows up on Monday, it’s still all bull shit and she will have had her day and Kavanaugh will be a SCOTUS Judge.
If she shows up she will be hailed as a hero.
If she doesn't show up she will be hailed as a hero.
If her story turns out to be Bull Shit she will be hailed as a hero.

Forum List

Back