The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday -

And it’s 09:55 now, still nothing.

TOMORROW 10 AM - that gives her 24 hours. You sweating? :wink:

Why the fuck would I sweat it? There’s a less than 50% chance she’ll do it.

Even if she shows up on Monday, it’s still all bull shit and she will have had her day and Kavanaugh will be a SCOTUS Judge.
If she shows up she will be hailed as a hero.
If she doesn't show up she will be hailed as a hero.
If her story turns out to be Bull Shit she will be hailed as a hero.

Progressives have got what they wanted via just making the accusation. No need to prove it.

I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
What makes you think this is even up to her?

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.
No one is calling for a police investigation. The Dems AND Republicans should be forcing the WH to have the FBI reopen their background check and do it again in light of this new information. It's kind of a "bomb shell" and there is no reason to ignore it.
The FBI cannot conduct background checks under 18. An order from Trump to the FBI would likely be met with "we can't do that to a 17 year old." Does Trump abide by the law or set himself above the law?

I think it's a set up across the board, based entirely upon her fill-in-the-blanks therapy statements and the fact that she's an anti-Trump activist.

She offered her services to Feinstein, and Feinstein grabbed the opportunity.

Correct.

What’s more, he’s been a Federal Judge before this and she was silent. I guess it’s ok in her mind that he was a federal judge, but a SCOTUS Judge, no.

Even if she shows up on Monday, it’s still all bull shit and she will have had her day and Kavanaugh will be a SCOTUS Judge.

My money is on her showing up. Imagine this; she testifies, her voice starts to break, then she goes into full blown bawling. All on national TV. I’m pretty sure that the Dems won’t pass up a chance at that scene.

My money is on her showing up. Imagine this; she testifies, her voice starts to break, then she goes into full blown bawling. All on national TV. I’m pretty sure that the Dems won’t pass up a chance at that scene.

The question then becomes...who on the GOP side has the backbone to grill her over her testimony? You know that anyone who does...is going to be labeled a "woman hater" by the media!

The question then becomes...who on the GOP side has the backbone to grill her over her testimony? You know that anyone who does...is going to be labeled a "woman hater" by the media!

one of them "handmaidens" from the protests last hearings. let them question her. give them the theatre they want.

Hey, tell the 80 year old white guys like Grassley and Hatch to go for the male domination, subjugation grilly-like thing like y'all did with Anita Hill.
Let us know that works out for ya! :)

Hey, tell the 80 year old white guys like Grassley and Hatch to go for the male domination, subjugation grilly-like thing like y'all did with Anita Hill.
Let us know that works out for ya! :)

It will be someone from a rock solid GOP district, Doc...politicians care more about getting reelected than they do about getting to the truth. That being said...if Ford does testify? It's going to be a whole lot of political posturing and not much else.

GOOD!!

I think it's a set up across the board, based entirely upon her fill-in-the-blanks therapy statements and the fact that she's an anti-Trump activist.

She offered her services to Feinstein, and Feinstein grabbed the opportunity.

Correct.

What’s more, he’s been a Federal Judge before this and she was silent. I guess it’s ok in her mind that he was a federal judge, but a SCOTUS Judge, no.

The Democrats know that his seating will stymie their plans for decades, since Trump is likely to get at least two more appointments.

I don't know , still 36 year old accusations that look leftist orchestrated to derail Kavanaugh . She looks like a lefty Enemy to me and other NORMAL men and women , in my opinion .

How’s Jordan doing
I hear she’s not running for gov. But for a gig on cnn. LOL

Ola BurleyBoy & Fellow Idahoan!
Paulette is doing great - in fact, I'm making calls for her and planted her sign on my front lawn.
New Polls Look At Idaho Governor's Race
Gonna be about turnout - and Progs are gonna rule the Participation Puppy! :D

Gowdy questions Ford -

GOOD!!
20581942.gif

So she may attend the hearing...only to her conditions? Really? I can understand if she needs security to the hearing. But she should be able to tell her side without any condition. Unless, she has something to hide. Especially when she knows she will be "under oath".

Dr Ford, just say what you have to say....don't need to "beat the deadhorse" twice.

How’s Jordan doing
I hear she’s not running for gov. But for a gig on cnn. LOL

Ola BurleyBoy & Fellow Idahoan!
Paulette is doing great - in fact, I'm making calls for her and planted her sign on my front lawn.
New Polls Look At Idaho Governor's Race
Gonna be about turnout - and Progs are gonna rule the Participation Puppy! :D
Bwauaahaha

I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
What makes you think this is even up to her?

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.

A police report requires date, time, location and the names of the players. She does not know when, where, or who.
It's just as easy to make up when and where, as long as who is consistent.

Probubly why she said Kavanaugh has to testify first. This dumb ho and her story has Schumer’s greasy little reptile fingers all over it. Man I hope the reaper takes him next.

Forum List

Back