The Abused Cadaver of a Jab-Enforcer Lagerkapo

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

Most of those alleged “death threats” against the frontmen of the jab-coercion occurred at the same time in many countries. Yet up to now, most of those criminal cases seem to have remained mysteriously unsolved, as I have seen hardly any police reports about any further investigations, let alone charges laid.

Anyway, the past “death threats” evaporated among the ever-turning cogs of the propaganda machinery of the New Normal, only to re-emerge many months later to suggest that, out of the blue, those threats have now scared someone to death. Thus it is only natural that the prosecutors “would not divulge” the contents of the suicide notes.

Provided that the deceased Austrian doctor really committed suicide, her demise may or may not have had anything to do with her job. But if certain circumstances in her job influenced her mental well-being in any way, it may also have happened because of the tremendous inner conflict caused by her promoting a mandatory poison jab — in the event she had had that something in her called “conscience”.

Read it all

Could she no longer live with herself because she realized she was nothing but the states helping hand in mass murder

I hope more "doctors" that pushed that poison jab do the same thing she did. The ol Hypocritical Oath, ya know. Do no harm. Yet...they did. For $$$$$$$$$$

And they are still doing it today. Right now. The world over.

Genocide.

I hope more "doctors" that pushed that poison jab do the same thing she did. The ol Hypocritical Oath, ya know. Do no harm. Yet...they did. For $$$$$$$$$$

And they are still doing it today. Right now. The world over.

Genocide.

You're right.
My own doctors started pushing the jab heavily and I'm sure it was because they were getting paid per jab.
It was the way they phrased it and pushed it....lack of sincerity combined with a splash of self indulgence.

You're right.
My own doctors started pushing the jab heavily and I'm sure it was because they were getting paid per jab.
It was the way they phrased it and pushed it....lack of sincerity combined with a splash of self indulgence.
Thankfully, none of my doctors pushed it. In fact, two quit their jobs because they refused to tell pregnant women to get it.

Not all Drs are on the take, but add the media, you have a recipe for fake news and stupid people believing it.

Forum List

Back