The 6 shades of Social Justice(insanity) and who has the most rights?

Would the liberals please vote for the one that has the most rights of all the rest

• Pocahontas, a real Native American Woman.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia McKinney, a real African American Woman.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren, says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but was proven she is all white.

• Rachael Dolezal, says she is all black, but mother said she was all white.

• HIllary Rodham Clinton, says she is all woman, with a vagina. And she is Rich and all White.

• Bruce Jenner, a man with tits, who was honored by Women Magazine" as "Woman of the Year".

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I noticed that you didn't answer the question either, so you are as much a coward as moon.

You didn't ask a question, you made a statement based on a false premise.

The sad thing is, we put Republicans in office based on playing on our racial and sexual fears, they proceed to fuck it up, we put Democrats in to fix it, and after they do, we put the Republicans back in after they play on our racial and sexual fears and they proceed to fuck it up.

It's happened, what four times in my lifetime. 1968, 1980, 2000 and now 2016.

You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you.

Gee, when Obama was president, my salary doubled and my property values increased. I would love to have more of that kind of "misery".
I noticed that you didn't answer the question either, so you are as much a coward as moon.
So it's the "real" Pocahontas, where did you dig up that bi-line in false advertising??...But they all had the same rights, those that lived in the USA..
So if they all have the same rights then when the tranny man who infringed upon the rights of 4 blacks women, he deserved the shit to be beaten out of him?

You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you.

Gee, when Obama was president, my salary doubled and my property values increased. I would love to have more of that kind of "misery".
So it's the "real" Pocahontas, where did you dig up that bi-line in false advertising??...But they all had the same rights, those that lived in the USA..
So if they all have the same rights then when the tranny man who infringed upon the rights of 4 blacks women, he deserved the shit to be beaten out of him?
Is violence and crassness your only answer to everything in life?

Equality has nothing to do with violence, violence is an emotion, equality is a philosophy of social interactions..

Is violence and crassness your only answer to everything in life?
Are you talking about your side again. The only violence I will bring is when you and your SJW try to do me bodily harm, violence begets violence. You wish so much that you could paint me as a violent radical , but everyone(except you libfucks) knows who the real radical violent ones are.

Equality has nothing to do with violence, violence is an emotion, equality is a philosophy of social interactions..
Then why does your side put other (equal) people over and above other people?

No, because that would be assault. That would be worse if he were in a bathroom of the wrong gender, which isn't a crime in some states.
So when the 4 black women FELT threatened by the man with tits in THEIR bathroom, they didn't have the right to defend themselves? You liberals definitely have that War on Women thing down pat.

So
Again like the stupid fuck you are, I used the Pocahontas picture to represent a Native American, but as the dolt you are, you can only grasp that she was around in the country before it became the USA. That is how stupid you are. I am sorry that your parents could only afford to have you complete grade 3 of elementary school.

3rd grade History Pocahontas, Miles Standish, Squanto Flashcards | Quizlet
I can't help it if you screwed up your examples.....Should have thought it out a little better..
So, why the fuck cant you answer the question, who has more rights under Social Justice, you created SJ, now fucking answer the question.
When did I create social justice?As far as the Constitution is concerned they all have the same rights..
You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you. I noticed that you still haven't answered the question, is it because you have no spine?
I voted not for Oblama...If you believe that your ability to see through the internet is omniscient, then your nutz..Liberals are not a party, it's a political philosophy, have you no proper training and education in political science? I did already answer the question, try some blood pressure meds and get a grip..

I voted for Obama..once. I still stand by my decision, too, McCain is a globalist traitor.

So
I can't help it if you screwed up your examples.....Should have thought it out a little better..
So, why the fuck cant you answer the question, who has more rights under Social Justice, you created SJ, now fucking answer the question.
When did I create social justice?As far as the Constitution is concerned they all have the same rights..
You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you. I noticed that you still haven't answered the question, is it because you have no spine?
I voted not for Oblama...If you believe that your ability to see through the internet is omniscient, then your nutz..Liberals are not a party, it's a political philosophy, have you no proper training and education in political science? I did already answer the question, try some blood pressure meds and get a grip..

I voted for Obama..once. I still stand by my decision, too, McCain is a globalist traitor.
I just couldn't vote for a guy who wanted to Fundamentally Transform America, and redistribute the wealth, so I pulled the lever for Obama lite(John Songbird McCain). Just like I voted for George W Bush, over Al Jazeera Gore, and John(flip flop) Heinz Kerry.

But still . notice that the liberals wont vote for who has the most rights by the SJW theory?

So when the 4 black women FELT threatened by the man with tits in THEIR bathroom, they didn't have the right to defend themselves? You liberals definitely have that War on Women thing down pat.

Feelings aren't a reason to commit assault. They would have to demonstrate that he was a real threat... just like anyone else who uses violence would have to.

Feelings aren't a reason to commit assault. They would have to demonstrate that he was a real threat... just like anyone else who uses violence would have to.

I support dem wimmens. As usual, JoeB131 is on the wrong side of everything.

Do you attend Satanic church regularly as well?

But still . notice that the liberals wont vote for who has the most rights by the SJW theory?

Because no one has 'more' rights than anyone else. Everyone should have the SAME rights. In principle, anyway. Reality though, it's still pretty awesome to be born White and Male in this society, and if there was a God, I'd be thanking him every day.

So where do I get one of those magic cameras that take pictures of women in anachronistic clothing who died in 1617?

No, because that would be assault. That would be worse if he were in a bathroom of the wrong gender, which isn't a crime in some states.

Related - [Modern Feminism is a war on women]

So if a guy enters your house, or houses and walks into your bedroom at night, you have to demonstrate that he is a real threat before you can defend yourself? Yeah, I can see where you would be in that situation.

374154-restinpeace-mini-tombstone.jpg

So if a guy enters your house, or houses and walks into your bedroom at night, you have to demonstrate that he is a real threat before you can defend yourself? Yeah, I can see where you would be in that situation.

Okay, a public bathroom isn't my house. Now I did have a guy who came up to my door once because he confused my place for my neighbor's place. And I totally didn't shoot him. He apologized for his mistake and I said, 'It's cool, dude."

You see, that's what a civilized society looks like.

Here's the reality, most trans women use the lady's room, and no one really is the wiser for it. Because she's in the stall when she has her pants down.

Because no one has 'more' rights than anyone else. Everyone should have the SAME rights. In principle, anyway. Reality though, it's still pretty awesome to be born White and Male in this society, and if there was a God, I'd be thanking him every day.

So where do I get one of those magic cameras that take pictures of women in anachronistic clothing who died in 1617?
What about young white males? Your bitch Hillary hated the shit out of that voting block, which was why President Trump was elected.

The Alt-Right: Young White Men Sick of Being Hated - Restoring Australia
The mortal danger to American life that has Hillary jumping in her pantsuit is the alt-right. For Hillary, white men being as proud of their race and identity as black men or white women is profoundly disturbing. This is because in the ideological worldview of the left today, best identified I think as Cultural Marxism, white men are the perpetrators of injustice. We are the privileged, the powerful, the bigots and the oppressors. In the mind of the leftist, unrepentant white maleness is the mark of Cain.
Everyone is equal except certain types of people. That is the Marxist way.

Forum List

Back