The 6 shades of Social Justice(insanity) and who has the most rights?

Would the liberals please vote for the one that has the most rights of all the rest

• Pocahontas, a real Native American Woman.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia McKinney, a real African American Woman.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren, says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but was proven she is all white.

• Rachael Dolezal, says she is all black, but mother said she was all white.

• HIllary Rodham Clinton, says she is all woman, with a vagina. And she is Rich and all White.

• Bruce Jenner, a man with tits, who was honored by Women Magazine" as "Woman of the Year".

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
What about young white males? Your bitch Hillary hated the shit out of that voting block, which was why President Trump was elected.

Uh, no, Trump wasn't "elected", he didn't get the most votes. He won on a technicality.

But to the point, young white males have a problem in that they don't enjoy what their fathers had, but they don't understand why their fathers had those things.

So if a guy enters your house, or houses and walks into your bedroom at night, you have to demonstrate that he is a real threat before you can defend yourself? Yeah, I can see where you would be in that situation.

Okay, a public bathroom isn't my house. Now I did have a guy who came up to my door once because he confused my place for my neighbor's place. And I totally didn't shoot him. He apologized for his mistake and I said, 'It's cool, dude."

You see, that's what a civilized society looks like.

Here's the reality, most trans women use the lady's room, and no one really is the wiser for it. Because she's in the stall when she has her pants down.
He came up to your door, isn't the same as entering your house in the middle of the night? Are you really that stupid to not know the difference? Don't answer that, we already know Joe, because you are scared to answer a simple question.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

What about young white males? Your bitch Hillary hated the shit out of that voting block, which was why President Trump was elected.

Uh, no, Trump wasn't "elected", he didn't get the most votes. He won on a technicality.

But to the point, young white males have a problem in that they don't enjoy what their fathers had, but they don't understand why their fathers had those things.
Fathers like you Joe, who blocked the door to the school house, or kept black women in the back of the bus? What fathers are you talking about Joe? You did say that you made a lot of money Joe, How did you do that Joe? Do you have white privilege Joe?

He came up to your door, isn't the same as entering your house in the middle of the night? Are you really that stupid to not know the difference? Don't answer that, we already know Joe, because you are scared to answer a simple question.

You are right. It would be totally different situation.

Just like it would be a totally different situation if four cis-women ran into a trans woman in the bathroom.

Related - [Modern Feminism is a war on women]

Hearing a conservative express concern for women and minorities is like hearing Colonel Sanders express concern over Chickens.
Having a liberal say they believe in women's rights is as hypocritical as John Kennedy saying he loved his wife, while fucking Marylyn Monroe. Ted Kennedy loving his wife, while drowning Mary Jo in his car. Like John Edwards on the campaign trail, porking his concubine, while his wife is dying of cancer. Having Jessie Jackson, talking about his wife, while his love child is paid for by his corrupt business for hush money. Bill Clinton abusing and raping women and his wife is supposed to champion abused and raped women. Joe, I laugh at your stupidity.

So if a guy enters your house, or houses and walks into your bedroom at night, you have to demonstrate that he is a real threat before you can defend yourself? Yeah, I can see where you would be in that situation.

Okay, a public bathroom isn't my house. Now I did have a guy who came up to my door once because he confused my place for my neighbor's place. And I totally didn't shoot him. He apologized for his mistake and I said, 'It's cool, dude."

Here's the reality, most trans women use the lady's room, and no one really is the wiser for it. Because she's in the stall when she has her pants down.

View attachment 145542
The Muslim has better English skills than you do..

Just like it would be a totally different situation if four cis-women ran into a trans woman in the bathroom.
So you are saying that it is okay for a man with tits to show his penis to women in a women's bathroom?

View attachment 145542
The Muslim has better English skills than you do..
ah yes, here we go again, with the Nazi spelling monitor opening his pie hole. Still wont answer the question will you , fucking coward?

Fathers like you Joe, who blocked the door to the school house, or kept black women in the back of the bus? What fathers are you talking about Joe? You did say that you made a lot of money Joe, How did you do that Joe? Do you have white privilege Joe?

Well, I do that because I worked two jobs.
I do that because I have a college degree.
I do that because I get a veteran's benefit in hiring.

But I'm also honest enough to count my blessings...

That my Dad was in a union and provided me with a pretty good childhood growing up.
That my parents put me in a Catholic schools instead of the public schools.
And yes, that I was born white and male and straight in a society.

The thing is, I don't see giving others the same opportunities as taking anything away from me, but Trump has pretty much built his career on playing on your fears of exactly that.

So you are saying that it is okay for a man with tits to show his penis to women in a women's bathroom?
That is not how it works.....Tranny's use the women's bathroom a lot and other women do not even know it...

That is not how it works.....Tranny's use the women's bathroom a lot and other women do not even know it...
Then why would the 4 black women beat the shit out of the man? Or are you just saying that the typical liberal voter is violent to white men who dress in drag? Doesn't that make the voters racists? Why is your side full of racists Joe and moon?

Please, liberals, tell the rest of US who has the most rights out of all the 7 people listed with Social Justice?

Okay, dude, you listed SIX people above in your poll, and then you say there is seven.

Let's add "Math" to those concepts you don't understand.

When you work on that, then we can get you to work on tougher issues like Social Justice.

Just when I thought you were out of excuses, you find another one to avoid discussing the issue. Run, bitch.

Just when I thought you were out of excuses, you find another one to avoid discussing the issue. Run, bitch.

Uh, he didn't have an issue. And apparently he can't count and thinks some cosplay actress is a real historical person who died in 1617.

I would say someone needs to discuss his issues, but that person needs a degree in psychology.

Then why would the 4 black women beat the shit out of the man? Or are you just saying that the typical liberal voter is violent to white men who dress in drag? Doesn't that make the voters racists? Why is your side full of racists Joe and moon?

Are you talking about an actual case that happened, or are you just throwing out a hypothetical. I can't speak to something that didn't actually happen.

So let's throw out a hypothetical. Some fucking redneck who goes around stalking his betters on the internet.....

Uh, he didn't have an issue. And apparently he can't count and thinks some cosplay actress is a real historical person who died in 1617.

I would say someone needs to discuss his issues, but that person needs a degree in psychology.

Are you talking about an actual case that happened, or are you just throwing out a hypothetical. I can't speak to something that didn't actually happen.

So let's throw out a hypothetical. Some fucking redneck who goes around stalking his betters on the internet.....

Funny how you refuse to discuss something because of an item totally unrelated to the issue.

You're not better than anyone on here, NL. My dog is better and smarter than you.

I'm not sure if I understand the question. Do some of those people have MORE rights than other people? Is that the question being asked?

As long as certain groups get benefits through a government approved program that takes into account something for which they had no control over having and for which others, no matter how hard they try, can have, then yes some have more rights than others.

Forum List

Back